gravy granuals
yorkshire pud batter mix
angel delight
mr kipling stuff
kit kats
hobnobs
chewits

thats the list a bit bigger sorry it was so small :haha:

what on there do you have there? and i will find out if its the same first, i dont want to send her food that she can already get :D

its a shame i can't send some of our different cheeses and breads over apparently there completely different over here.

sorry there late!

i got my oh to take 2 pictures one without sucking in all my fat and one when i wasn't

(i hate this one, but you get to see how much of it is baby and how much of it is because im overweight ) :blush:

first the worst

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0033_zpscce07539.jpg

this one is me sucking in all my fat! so you can see how much is actual bump

second the best

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0035_zps5bade558.jpg

Aww baby bump!! Thx for sharing! I was way obese even before I was pregnant. You don't look that big to me! Has OH felt her kick yet?

no he hasent felt her kick yet but he is way to impatient, he will put his hand there few a few secs then move it :dohh:

you can feel her really clearly from the outisde too :haha:

Jake was the exact same way! He only felt Tyler kick one time the whole pregnancy! I had an anterior placenta though so it was harder to feel movement. But Jake was impatient too!

It's so exciting that we have more pregos!!! It's fun to follow along with the pregnancies. Especially NOT being pregnant! Ha! :)

i can put my phone on my belly were she is kicking and i see it move its brilliant :haha:

Zoey, you look great! I don't think you look over weight at all. You have a cute round baby belly. :)

Grace, any new symptoms?

Afu, we've been so busy today!!! Finally getting a chance to sit down. I found 4 pairs of jeans that fit today. I was so excited!! I have the hardest time finding comfortable jeans that enhance my pancake butt to look more badonk.

Janelle - No symptoms at all. I was telling hubby that I really don't feel pregnant, but I'm sure that will soon change. Yay on the jeans. I've only found that Old Navy jeans fit my badonkadonk without all the gapping at the waist. It's back to maternity jeans for me though. Those are the best!!!

Zoey - Cute bump pic!!!

Lol the only ones that I've found that fit my hips but aren't super baggy around my legs are gap 1969 jeans. Id wear maternity pants forever but I have a pancake ass so they just slide down with out a belt. Lol

Grace.. Congratulations! :)

Tryingmommy.. Congratulations! :)

Misty.. Hope Tyler feels better

Janelle.. Beautiful little girl you have. Thanks for sharing photos

Krissy.. Excited to find out the gender, so I can only imagine you

Zoey.. Nice bump picture

Hi to all :wave:

My friend from another province told me that her doctor told her not to use vitamin d drops if shes breastfeeding, but only when formula feeding. My doctor told me the opposite. So, which is it? Umm..

I can not believe my baby will be 4 months, FOUR months, on Thursday. :o

Aspe - My doctor told me to take the Vitamin D so it would be in my breastmilk. I'm pretty sure it's the breastfed babies that need the Vitamin D, but I could be wrong.

My dr is having me give Tyler vitamin d drops because he is breastfed.

Aspe, vitamin d is added to formula so no need to give the drops. Maybe she misunderstood.

To add to my poor baby's pain and suffering I think he's cutting his first tooth :(

Tyler has this fake cheesy laugh. My daughter got a pic of the face lol. He throws his head back and everything. Janelle saw a video of it. Cracks me up everytime!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe