A home for EVERYONE!

I would most DEFINITELY take him, Grace!! I wouldn't want to be away for 3 days but the neurotic mom ;)

Krissy can't wait to hear, I say girl!

Zoey, congrats!!

Well, I tried to get Krissy to cram in as many wives tales as possible and so far we have this..

Acne a little worse which I think for her meant girl. I think she said she had worse acne when she was pregnant with Ava compared to her boys. Can't remember.

She didn't have any baking soda

She did the ring test, which it swung back and forth with means boy.

Heart rate is never below 135 but not much higher than that, which means boy.

Held her hands out and they were facing palm down, which means girl.

I asked her the first name that comes to mind with a random letter, which i chose "m" she said Money. Pffftt... I'd say money points to girl for sure!! But then she said Mike, which points to boy.

Her boys think she is having a boy, Ava says girl.

Boy:5
Girl:3

That's all I've got. Now we just wait...

Grace and Tryingmommy you're next with the wives tales. I miss talk like this. Remember when we were all comparing ultra sound pictures to try and figure out if we were having boys or girls with the way that their heads sloped and chins were angled?

Good times.

Those were good times janelle :) That's why glad to have more new pregos! Thanks for joining, Tryingmommy and thanks for accidentally getting pregnant, Grace!! Haha!

Oh no I wasn't forgetting Zoey or Krissy. I was referencing the NEWLY pregnant ones so that our legacy continues!

You're gonna be our first prego to pop! Better be anyway!!

Y'all are hilarious. I think I will want the gender to be a surprise since the date and time wont be a surprise (or at least I hope it won't be).

Grace, Why won't the date and time be a surprise? Are you scheduling a csection?

Oh mannnnnnn you're killing me grace! I have to wait 8 more months to know?!?! Ugh. That's ok. I know it's a boy anyway. Hee hee

Misty - LOL... I would be so happy if it were a boy.

Janelle - Yes, since I had a c-section with Ethan and it's not been a year, VBAC is not an option for me.

From krissy :happydance:

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/ATT_1390438920495_image_zpst8yyv2v_edit_1390439014358_zpsncaqc0gi.jpg

I like how she calls this the money shot. Because money was the m name she picked. Lol

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/ATT_1390439654012_image_zpsf1ogq1b_edit_1390439756105_zpsphm92c8e.jpg

Thanks janelle for posting! Yes we r gonna have little mister Blake DeWayne. DeWayne is my dads middle name. It was very obvious even before the tech said boy lol but he kept hiding his face so only front view again lol

Well I was wrong about Krissy so grace looks like you're having a girl! Haha

Krissy what are everybody's thoughts on it being a boy? I like the name Blake :)

Avarie was pissed for a little bit but was OK this'd morning the boys are happy. Everyone else werejust wondering the name lol

Oh already got a fatty to average weight right now is 6.7oz and he is 9! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->