A home for EVERYONE!

you need a ticker hisgrace xD

i only tested once when i got my bfp 1 week late and it came up dark as the control line within seconds - way before the control line got dark

zoey - I'm waiting until the first ultrasound before I put up a ticker.

Misty - Get your ticker ready because Janelle's spotting was for you. :)

GRACE!!!! Don't let Janelle suck you in!! I'm not pregnant lol I do totally understand waiting til after ultrasound for the ticker. Will they give you an early one? Have you made your appt now that you're 6 weeks?

Misty - I'll make it on Monday. She'll do an early scan if I tell her I'm nervous it's another blighted ovum, but I'm not really nervous so I'm not sure if I'll lie to her or not.

Is Nicole really done with us?

I would totally lie to get a scan. I wondered the same thing about Nicole.

i would lie to get a scan :haha:
glad im not the only one that would lol

yeah i dunno about nicole :wacko:

Grace you're obviously not lying somewhat if you don't want to put up a ticker til you get a scan. So let's go with you're not lying so that you don't feel bad :)

Grace, just tell them you're part of a pregnancy forum and all of us want you to get a scan! ;)

Misty, just pee on a friggin stick.

So....I've decided that I hate bra shopping. I went to target to buy a new nursing bra and the 36D fit around but the cup was too small 36DD fit around but the cup was too big. Wtf?! Am I a half size? I tried on a couple different styles and it was the same thing. I'm going to save up my pennies and get a breast reduction. I want a normal generic set of boobs. They can take all this boobage and apply it to my rumpage!!!

:rofl: i hate bra shopping with a passion

especially now im pregnant my size keeps changing ive ended up buying a couple of sports bras xD

Krissy.. Congratulations! :)

Janelle.. Have you tried bra extenders?

When can you start mixing cereal in their milk?

Aspe, its not the band that's a problem, but the cup size. Its like I'm between cups or something. All the nursing bras that I have now are 40DD and 38DD they fit fine after I had Sara, but now that I've lost the weight I need a 36 or even a 34, but I can't find any 34DDs anywhere. I'm sure I could find a bra that would fit with out an under wire but I like under wire bras.

As for cereal you can introduce it any time after 4 months, but if baby P is gaining weight sufficiently, they advise to wait until 6 months to give their digestive tracks more time to developed and prevent allergies. How have you and baby P been? My FIL told me the other day that he's taking another trip to Canada in the beginning of March, so I can send him on a hunt for more kitkats. Are they still making the peanut butter and hazelnut? Those were my favorites. I'll have to tell him to keep an eye out for caramel and I heard that they have/had a cookies and cream. Any suggestions?

I am alive....barely! I got one more night of work and my weekend has sucked! Lets see Friday night on the way to work I got pulled over....I was like seriously 10 at night, I was not speeding or anything turns out my brake light is out?! Wtf I have ones where my brake light is sperate from tail light so unless I was behind my own damn car while stepping on the brakes no way I would know. After like ten min he let me go with not even a fix it ticket waste of time!

OK then Thursday my car is acting up not too sure what is going on till I can get over to my uncles on Monday.

Then Saturday we get a phone call that pipes froze and broke under our house. We weren't home BC on the weekend we work we stay at mybil house to save money on gas. The maintenance guy for the community found it cuz the water went all the way to the road! So the plumber came out and fixed it so I thought. Get home this morning and water is froze in sink again! Called maintenance and still waiting and I need sleep!!!!!! I work tonight god!!!!

On happy note Mr Blake is kicking my butt lol

Misty......oooooohhhhh Janelle got our number next lmao.....u know we r just picking...... But I was pregnant the first time and we were so not trying!!!! Now look we got a healthy Bab boy!!!!

Grace......when we had decided to have a 4th baby the first time I got pg was a book that went undected till 11.5 weeks so I understand the scary feeling but I also understand the all will be fine that is what I felt with this baby.....good luck!!!!

Trying....good luck on our appt! Have u had passed problems at all BC normally they make u wait till like 8 weeks or so to see the ob. But maybe u got a good one? :)

Zoey.....u having a baby shower? My mom was just talking to me about plans for mine looking like march 30th trying to work around everyone else's schedule lol....

Janelle....u can give me some boobies lol.... I am soooooooo jealous u get to go to fl soon u suck lmao :) :) :) :)

Hopefully I get sleep soon but then off 3 days work 1 day then off 3cdays.....can't wait!!!!

wow you have been busy glad your ok though

i want a baby shower xD when im in 3rd tri i wil talk to mil about it. but its a bit early yet

Lol we r planners in this family so its nice just to have a date now to pick a place......

OK pipes r unfroze.....it was the plumbers fault they didnt insulate the pipes......seriously it is neg degrees outside.....sigh....now food n sleep!!!!!

at least its fixed now :dohh:

its a bit harder cos my family arnt here, they live the other side of the country, and i have no real life friends here either, i only know matts family :shrug:

No problems. My doctor got my sister in within a week as well. They are very proactive and I love it. She is an amazing doctor! Question for you ladies! How many weeks were you when you began telling people?

Zoey....oh I could never be away from my mom and dad is it hard to be pregnant and apart?

Trying....that's good! When to tell is personal with my first four pregnancies we told right away.I lost my 4th pg at 11.5 weeks, then 5th pg ended at about 6 weeks so many didn't know I was even pg. 6th pg we waited to even tell our three kids till we saw HB at7weeksbut lost that baby at 11 weeks. This time #7 my parents were the only ones to know,well bnb ladies knew, till my 12 week scan. Not even my kids! That was a hard secret to keep but I am so happy we did BC this baby boyis healthy. But u do what feels right to u! CCan't go wrong there!

As u can see I am still up......decider to stay up eat with josh when he gets home then get about 5-6 he's of sleep. Its vok I am working with one of my work berries tonight and she takes care of me even if I am 5 yes older lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->