A home for EVERYONE!

Get out your hpt ladies!!! I just started spotting. Not sure if it ovulation bleeding or if I have a freakin 13 day cycle. Either way. Its wonky and I want it gone before I leave next week!

Have any of you ladies ever experienced ovulation bleeding? I've never had this happen before. So kind of surprised....

oh no who have you predicted will be pregnant :rofl:

ive never heard of that before lol but :shrug:

hope i goes though

Lmao Libby has an iud.

You're my prediction, misty! Only because I've always said you were going to get pregnant before Tyler turns 1.

Come on misty, pee on a stick!!!

....for old time. Good times. Just for fun ;) Lmao!!!

Nooooooo need. I'm not prego!! Even if I AM on cd 48!!

could this be a first time? that someone is not pregnant when you spotted
:haha:

Lol its just a joke, zoey. Its just been a coincident that every time I've had a period someone has been pregnant. And misty won't test even if she never has a period again or at least for another 9 months ;)

:rofl: janelly

its a hilarious coincidence though

well you hear of people who didnt know they were pregnant until they gave birth ;) :rofl:

My first appointment is Tuesday. I'm anxiously awaiting it! Is it common to get a positive four days before your missed period? Mine showed up in like 20 seconds?

Hi tryingmommy!! Excited for you. Yes its possible. I want to say I got mine 9 days before? But I'm not sure. Maybe a girl for you!! I've heard hpt show up sooner with girls. ;)

I was just going to comment that Janelle got a dark positive pretty early lol. Can't wait to hear how your appt goes! Time goes sooooo slow when you're anxious for appts.

Thanks ladies! I will fill you in after the appointment. I have terrible acne! My face my upper chest! It's a mess. I just feel crazy! I knew something was different 3 days after I ovulated (according to the app. I was using) I think I ovulated earlier. But I knew something was different. I'm short 4'11. Idk if that has anything to do with it? Maybe that's why I'm noticing more. It was our first month trying. Just blows my mind! ��

Awww you're itty bitty!! I can't wait to see a baby belly on you ;)

Happy 6 weeks, Grace!! Hope all is well.

Tryingmommy, I had they worse acne when I was pregnant with my son. My hormones went berserk!! Maybe you got two in there! Do twins run in the family?

Not that me or my husband are aware of! We have one set on my side but they were conceived using ivf.

im 5"1 so im a shorty too :haha:

maybe its girl then, they say girls take your beauty and i dont have that "pregnancy glow" people talk about :haha:

Janelle - Thanks. I've been very tired lately. DH stayed home yesterday so I got to sleep a lot. Just woke up to nurse tgen decided to go shopping at 5 o'clock.LOL.

Trying - So exciting. You're gonna have a cute little prego belly. How far along are you? With my son, I got a positive 9 dpo which was about 5 days before my period was due, but it wasn't super dark. They progressively got darker over the next few days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->