A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy could you share some of their immune system with Tyler?? I wonder sometimes if he even has one...

Janelle I should have done like you did and just used the mouth piece. That had me use the mask and he was NOT thrilled with that. At least the mouth piece he could chew on to keep him occupied. Plus I wasn't positive on how long to do it for. They said it takes about 5 min so that's what I did. Tried to go til it looked like the albuterol was gone but it was kinda hard to tell.

Misty, when it stops misting, the treatment is done. If Jake ever did a treatment, he could have told you that. As for knocking on wood. Eh, I'm not worried. This last time he got sick, was because he ate a hamburger I'm sure of it. He wanted to try one so I said, sure go ahead, but it wasn't until the next day I realized he's never eaten red meat. So of course it would make him sick. As for the coxsackie virus, it's like chicken pox, hard to not get it. I'm surprised it took him this long to get it actually. As for today, he now has a fever again, but I'm not worried. He's sleeping, his pee is clear, he has an appetite. I can tell when he's really sick when he sleeps all day and just wants to cuddle. I can only remember giving Samuel antibiotics once in his life and it's when he had strep throat when we were moving in September 2011. Other than that, he really is rarely sick.

Sorry everyones lo are sick :hugs:

As for me the damp and mould is getting worse and i found a small leak. What a time for the landlord to go on holiday :nope:

Though thousands of people in the uk cant stay in there homes anymore because of the severe flooding soso i shouldnt complain really. And thw rain is meant to last month's yet

Good day ladies,

I apologize for not being so active. I do get a chance to read to catch up though. That said, I just finished reading what I missed.

Janelle.. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. On the other hand, sorry to hear about the awful return home. It is unfortunate. My sister travelled with her newborn baby (2 weeks old) and kept getting delayed and put in hotels overnight. Had to use loaner car seats. It was dreadful. Dan must have been some tired when he had to go to work in the morning. Glad you all got sleep though.

Baby P is also teething. Been teething for a while, but the tooth has made the appearance probably 2 weeks ago. He got weighed today and is 13 pounds. The paediatrician wants us to up his milk intake and got to go back to see him.

What is rsv? Regardless, sorry to hear about Sara had to do the treatments. Hopefully not much longer.

It is currently -21 here. We are due to get 60cm of snow.

So for sure no more babies for you?

Misty.. Hope Tyler is feeling better. Any more babies for you?

Libby.. No AF, eh. Possible pregnancy?

Grace.. Yay on the appointment :). I can imagine how you feel. I think I would feel the same. Like time will be taken away from your first child. However, like the ladies said, it is not the case.

Krissy.. Yay on baby :). Is that cream for babies or its an adult cream? We were prescribed hydrocortisone. Got to apply it twice daily.

The paediatrician prescribed it last week.

Nice bump picture :)

Zoey and magic.. Yay on babies :)

Hope I never missed no one. Is Nicole not returning to the group?

I told my db, that if we were having unprotected bd, I'd swear we were pregnant. Alot of discharge, sore boobs from time to time, peeing more, tired, and heartburn occasionally. But we are using protection. I guess pregnancy really does change your body after.

Aspe - It's good to hear from you. Ethan cut his first tooth with no warning signs, but when his second one came in (a few weeks later) he was showing all the classic teething signs.

Zoey - Yay for third tri!!! You're almost ready to meet Miss Ella. Hopefully your mold situation gets handled ASAP.

I called today to get my blood results from my first appointment. My progesterone is low. So I just went and picked up my prescription. I wasn't super surprised. My sister had to use them when she was pregnant.

Trying - I've never used them. Is that the same way the progesterone was prescribed to your sister?

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/27weeks_zps829ab99c.jpg

Awwww cute!! She's bumping out now for sure! Love it!

That reminds me. Saturday this woman asked me when I was due. So embarassing. I still haven't lost my belly from Ethan so I think that with the maternity jeans she thought I was like six months pregnant or something. I just told her that I hadn't lost the belly from my son and then she was the one that was embarrassed.

Haha way to turn the tables Grace. Maybe you have "the glow" is all!

I almost forgot! Had to get it just before putting her to bed. I tried to get one of her walking from the couch to the table, but she wasn't wanting to cooperate. I'll try tomorrow when she's not so tired.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2832_zps89e47c54.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->