A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - She is too cute!!!

Misty - How are you? I haven't seen any updates from you in a while?

Trying - How's the progesterone going? Any side effects from it?

Krissy, Libby, Aspe, Maria - :hi:

AFM - Finally got my appointment with the high risk doctor scheduled for next week. I'll get another ultrasound so hopefully some better pictures.

Hisgrace- the progesterone is going good. I am not having any side effects. My next doctors appointment is march 11th so I won't know my new levels till after that. But this stuff worked great for my sister. So fingers crossed. I'm still having some nausea.

Hi ladies,

had my scan today to recheck Blakes kidneys. he looked good overall changed so much over the last 4 weeks got some fat and muscle on him. but no profile pic again bc he would not let us get one. I had told the tech that we did not have one yet so she tried for about 5 min and nope he was not giving in. he was all over the place lol.

other than that I had to call into work Monday night bc of really bad uti. I got my doctor to say that I had a contiguous stomach bug on my dr note so hopefully I wont get into trouble. but I was dehydrated and what not so my dr so said no way on working.....it is what it is.....

hi to all you ladies and hope you are doing well.....I got to run and get the kids!

Krissy.. When you gets a chance can you go back (2?) pages and answer my question? Thanks
Glad to hear Blake is good :)

Janelle.. Goegeous girl you have
And lol at the kitkat

Sorry aspe I did not see it...ooppss...OK I don't remember for sure....I just remember it being for eczma . but the cream u got is really good. Aveno is good overall but the one that ended up working really well for my kids is aqufor.

Krissy.. I am on the second bottle and it has not helped. Was prescribed hydrocortisone, which is not helping either. Been using it for two weeks now.

Dan and I want to give some money to my best friend and his friend to help with their wedding and honeymoon. Do you think $500 is a reasonable amount? Or do you think that's like a cheap amount? I've known her since 7th grade and dan has known him since 7th grade as well. I feel like since we've known them for so long we should be giving them more. Thoughts? Advice?

Dan and I want to give some money to my best friend and his friend to help with their wedding and honeymoon. Do you think $500 is a reasonable amount? Or do you think that's like a cheap amount? I've known her since 7th grade and dan has known him since 7th grade as well. I feel like since we've known them for so long we should be giving them more. Thoughts? Advice?

Janelle - I think it's more than enough. It's a gift. Do what you are comfortable with. For weddings, Cletus and I normally give $100 unless it's family then we do $200 so $500 for the wedding and honeymoon of a close friend seems good to me. It's the thought that counts.

Happy birthday, Janelle!!! Have fun at your sextaurant tonight!!! ;)

Grace, double digits today I see!! How you feeling? I've just been busy. Work is busy and I try to work from home some which is difficult with trying to spend time with my baby too. I only get like 3 hours with him by the time we get home and before he goes to bed. Sucks. His dr wanted him to see an ent dr due to always having fluid in his ears so we did that this week and now he's scheduled for surgery next fri to have tubes put in. I'm a nervous wreck about the anesthesia part. Never know how a person will react to it much less a 10 month old baby :( Plus he can't eat or drink anything after midnight. How the hell do you tell a baby he can't eat in the morning?!?! Not gonna go well, that's what I know...

Krissy so all is well with Blake's kidneys and stuff?

Thanks, Grace. She's pretty much family. She's like a sister to me. Dan and I wrote them really nice letters last night to tuck in an envelope with the money.

Misty, you know I was joking right?

It's my birthday!!! :cake:

I'm going to paint the town red tonight and let loose!! So, excited to get out and have a night on the town with my close friends and my amazing husband by my side. The last time I can remember getting together with friends to have a good shindig with out the kids was when we got married. How sad is that! We need to get out more! My Mom has already started posting stupid shit on facebook on our mutual friends statuses. I think she's trying to bring me down on MY day, well she can say all she wants if it's going to make her feel better, because she's not invited to the par-tay!! You ladies are all invited telepathically! :friends::drunk:

Birthday Girl, RIGHT HERE!!
:wohoo:

That's why I put the wink smiley you silly girl lol. Have fun!!!

Janelle - Happy Bithday!!!

Misty - Ethan had to go under anasthesia a few months ago for an mri. He was just a few months old and taking all kinds of anti-seizure medications so I totally understand how you feel. :hugs:

I am pretty sure I found baby's heartbeat on the doppler today!

Where is everyone?

Janelle - How was your weekend?

Wow that's awesome Grace! Early! HOWEVERRRRRRRR wherrrrre is our 9 month picture of our little stud muffin, Ethan?!?!

I'm just trying to get through this week without Tyler getting sick so he can have his surgery that I'm SUPER nervous about. I know Janelle had her hands full this weekend... Sara got really really sick. She's ok now but I'll let her fill you in.

Haven't heard from Krissy tho...

Misty - I took a pic, but it says the file is too large. :( I don't know how to make it smaller on this laptop. I'll post once I figure it out. I hope Tyler makes it through the week without getting sick. Poor guy has had a rough couple of months.

tumblr_inline_n1kpbhhhzn1spbr1d.jpg

Here's my little man. Any tips on how to get a stubborn baby to eat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->