A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy, Oh I know the croods very well!! It was one of the first movies Samuel rented for like $9!! He watched it for two days straight to get that $9 worth! We eventually bought it. I think it's a super cute movie. And don't you worry about hormones! I cried when I saw the zillow commercial where the wife is trying to buy a house and her husband is in the military, then when she goes to show her daughter the new house, her husband is standing there with flowers in the entry way. Lame, I know. And I'm not even pregnant!!! Lmao, don't you worry. I'm sure after 3 kids Josh knows that you're hormonal. Hopefully, with this month off Josh doesn't get too comfortable to the idea of not having to work. I'll admit, it does sound a little selfish that he's making his pregnant, broken wife, work her butt off just so he can play games and buy stupid stuff. My suggestion? When he's sleeping sneak into his wallet and snag that debit card of his! Tell him, he can spend money like a jack ass when he's earned it himself. It's not fair that you bust your hump so that HE can spend it. How does a stupid game put food in little ones bellies anyhow?

Trying, I like the name, London!!!

Misty, Where is your picture, Huh!? Huh!? Only one more month and mister man will be 1!!!

I like the name London to!

Janelle-um yeah same song and dance here....ugh....oh he wont bc I already told him to he is gonna be working overtime when he goes back. oh and I like the black bed idea...that pic is cute!

misty I hope you are doing ok!!!!

grace...I see you down there high!

tomorrow I go to MSU for my next ultrasound...I hope they tell me something so I don't have to wait and hear sometime next week. I will try and post a bump pic later been a while...and I am huge lmao!

I'm doing ok. Just stressed looking for a job. Jake had an interview and is supposedly going to get a call from another place for an interview. Me... I got nuttin. Can't find anything to apply for. Controller here is trying to help me though. Anyway, no pic yet Janelle cuz I'm not with my baby to take a pic!! I'm at stupid work and he's at daycare!!! There will be one later tonight tho. I can't believe he's gonna be a year old soon! Crazy!!

30 weeks today someone tell me were all this time as gone.

am excited though!

Wow Zoey!! That's crazy! And exciting!

11 months old!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
Zoey, I couldn't tell you where the time went. Dan and I were just talking about how crazy it is that Sara is going to be 1 and Samuel is going to start school!! I wish time could just stop sometimes.

Misty, has he gotten any more teeth yet? Sara still doesn't have a single tooth. He looks so small to me, but they are the same size. I don't get it. Now that they're both standing maybe we can get them to dance. Awww.. they can go on a date in Tyler's car and dance the night away.

Lmao Tyler has been standing. Just not walking. Still waiting to see the pics and videos of Sara standing and pulling up on things on those chunky legs!

Misty and Janelle .. How much does your babies weigh? Just curious as you both were talking about it.

Oh now I realize just how skinny Ethan is. Ethan is 29 1/2 inches and he's not even 19lbs yet.

Omg!!! He's super tall!! Tyler is only 27 inches and last I knew was 18lbs 10oz.

Grace, don't put too much thought into it. Aren't you and your husband taller and slimmer? I know all the men on my side of the family are well over 6 feet almost 7 so I'm not surprised how tall Samuel is. I'm not sure inch wise, but he's taller than all of his friends. I thought Sara was 27 1/2" for the longest time, until her last well check it was a different nurse and she told me Sara was 26 3/4" We measured her 3 times and even had the doctor double check. The other nurse who was measuring her was a ding-a-ling and a lot of parents complain about her. She was measuring Sara from head to toe tip (pointed). Not head to heel. So, I've requested to have my kids seen on days that she's not working.

As long as Ethan is gaining weight steadily, you have nothing to worry about. He looks healthy. He's a cutie pie. :)

Janelle - He's not gaining weight though. Good news is we finally got him on the bottle so he's getting formula since my milk is basically gone. He had slipped down to 5% on the weight for height chart, but his head circumference was still on the same line and he grew in height so he wasn't too concerned. Doctor said as long as he doesn't fall off the chart he's not too concerned since he's always been on the skinny side. My husband and I are not tall. In fact, my husband is short and I'm average height. I'm thinking he'll just be a long baby, but when he gets older it will slow down. But I'd be happy if he ended up being tall.

WTF?! Did they change the look the of site again?!! Ughh... just when I was getting used to it too!

Grace, it's normal for their weight gain to slow as they get older. They are moving around rather than just being a lump. Did you track him with the WHO chart? I know it's a lot different for percentiles than formula fed babies. I think on average they should gain 1/2 a lb a month, but if Ethan has always been slow at gaining weight, that's normal for him. Don't listen to percentiles!! Or compare your baby to percentiles. It's a bunch of hogwash that just gets a lot of first time moms upset. If your doctor isn't concerned you shouldn't be either.

Samuel was a runt when he was born, WAY smaller than Sara. I think he was stuck at 16 lbs for months. He's 3 going on 4 and only weight 32 lbs.

All babies are different. I bet your next one is going to be the complete opposite of Ethan.

Not feeling pregnant at all. In fact, I feel like I'm loosing weight but I think it's just the bloat going away. Next ultrasound will be next week. As far as Ethan's chart, the doctor was using the WHO chart for his weight. I'm not too concerned since he's now taking a bottle. He just isn't into food yet, so milk was really his only source of calories and I just wasn't producing. I decided to pump one day and give Ethan bottles and I pumped a grand total of 3 oz for the whole day. I understand you don't pump as much as baby can get, but I used to pump 5 to 6 oz each pump session. Anyway, he seems happy so I'm not too worried. Just hoping this solids thing catches on soon.

Grace seriously we're soul mates I'm telling you. Tyler has issues with solids too. He will eat baby food but only up to 2nd foods. He loves the baby cereal too. But 3rd foods won't fly nor will real food. He has huge issues with texture. Gags and pukes or spits it out. Ive tried bananas and Mac n cheese. He's grossed out even touching it much less eating it. He's going to be on baby food forever!! Also my milk supply has gone to shit... pardon the French. I don't know if I have enough frozen to sustain us til he's a year old as he eats more in a day than I pump. Plus I don't know how to handle it having to get a new job. I hate to walk in to a new job saying I need to take time to pump much less figure out where to do it at in a new place. Especially when it's just for a few weeks. I'm wondering if they can start real milk 2-3 weeks before they turn a year or if there's a magic switch right at a year lol. Then I'm like what the heck does he eat in the morning?? I normally just nurse him. Just warm up a bottle of real milk? I started weaning my girls off a bottle at a year I remember but have NO recollection what I fed them!! You'd think this was my first rodeo but it's hard with a picky kid with only half of 2 teeth so far!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->