A home for EVERYONE!

Trying and Grace, I'm sticking with girl for you both based on the shape of the skull. :)

Ok me update lol....

so like Janelle told ya'll yesterday I went to get checked bc I have been having contractions for a while. got there and at first I only had a couple contractions and they thought ok we will checked for infectons and for protein bc my bp was up. well as all the lab test were coming back normal my contractions decided to kick in again. and they were back with a vengeance! they were coming every 1.5-2min and lasting 40-50s. at that point the dr got pretty worried. they started giving my terbutaline which is a shot you can get every 20-30min but you can only 3 of them in a row so if the 3rd one don't work you are screwed basically. got my first shot no go...got the second shot...no go...with the third shot the dr came in an said this is it if it don't work you are headed off the high risk hospital...which is like less than 10 miles away....and they will have to see if they can stop it. after the 3rd shot it work well enough that I could go home on bedrest till I see my dr Monday. I was so scared mr blake was coming yesterday. when I went in I honestly didn't think much of it that I was going to be fine....I had no idea it was that serious! now I am scared to do anything! but for now he is in there and doing well.

thanks for all the support ladies and since I am stuck on bedrest guess I can get on more often lol

Krissy contractions staying away? Take it easy!! Blakey baby can't come yet!!

Well girls... starting the weaning process. Wish me luck!!

misty-weaning wasnt too bad for me....well take it back Joshua was hard bc I was about to have ava and I didn't wanna take all the baby away from him...big mistake....last too not so bad lol...

I have had a few but very far apart and nothing like yesterday so we are good. just a bad sinus headache now.....also thinking nap time soon. just wish I could do limited activity like go shopping but ride in one of those little carts ya know?

SOMEBODY (I won't mention any names Grace) needs to post a picture of their 10 month old little boy!! ;)

I was just coming on to explain why there won't be one. LOL. I forgot to take it. LOL. We will have to go with 10 months and 1 day. :)

Well, I posted all the pictures to keep you ladies up to date with my kitchen remodeling process.. So I thought I would let you see our newest project before I get started on the guest bathroom. It's not done yet, we still need to add trim all through out it to make it look like a built in and paint, but we're getting there!!

This is the only Before picture that I was able to find.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2199_zps16963366.jpg

And After...
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140322_194513_zps7jfaxce1.jpg

What do you think?

Janelle-wonderful! I want crafty people around here!!!

ok ladies this bedrest crap sucks!!! my butt is starting to hurt lol.....my dr apt is at 930 tomorrow but for sure not going back to work. I am still having contractions off and on and that is not doing anything at all wait till I am actually up and moving!

I didn't feel with my son until like 21 weeks or so, I think. I felt this one around 13 weeks.

Late for me too, like Grace. After 20 weeks. I had an anterior placenta that made it more difficult to feel movement.

Grace you already felt this baby move?! That's crazy! And awesome!

Misty - Yeah, I know! I have a posterior placenta this time so I guess that's why I'm feeling baby so soon. Pineapples really get this one wiggling.

grace- I felt blake a lot sooner than my other ones to! congrats!

so my apt yesterday....saw the PA and talked to her about everything and she said she could not write anytype of note for work...they wont let her any more Idk why though. anyways.....she was concerned about me measuring big and I mean big! I do have this awful ugly apron of fat at the bottom of my stomach that she tried to say could be adding a few cm....never heard that before and I have always had it....anyways I measured 35cm! even if we took 3cm for the fat....that is still 32cm 5cm more than I should be?! so she said she would look into what L&D had to say from thur and what my last scan 3 weeks ago had to say and get a hold of one of the dr and get back to me in a few days. instead she called me back yesterday after noon I go in today for a fFN test....it is like a pap but the they are swabbing for a certain protein that is leaked when the cervix is changing...if it is present it means baby could come in the next 2 weeks if it is not there than more than likely I wont have baby in the next 2 weeks. and I now am being referred out to the high risk dr for blakes kidneys....idk whats really going on.

josh and I ended up having a huge fight yesterday bc he at first did not understand why I was pushing to be put off work. I let him cool down and after a few hours I went back to talk to him and I told him just bc right now they don't think the contractions are doing anything and baby should be fine for me to work doesn't mean at any moment those contractions can start doing anything. I am seriously scared to work at this point lighting and pulling and tugging. I worked too hard for this baby! and I if I did go back to work and then ended up delivering this baby early it would literally be my fault bc I did not go with my gut. and that I need him to stand behind me on this and support my decision and if he cant do that then idk what is going to happen.

after that he came around...I made him say sorry for being an asshole lol....and for the rest of the night he checked on how I was feeling if my stomach hurt and made sure I ate dinner when I fell asleep really early. so wish me luck today! I mean all I need is a note for weight restrictions and I would be able to be off work.

ok I will update later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->