A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy - Contractions?? Oh good that you are home now to take it easy... working so hard must have been tough!!!!! Love the name Blake!

Janelle - Oh man I hear ya on the nursing dips... I have a dip in supply any time I'm stressed or the least bit sick, grr. But hanging in there so far!

Grace! Hey I'm here today!! Sorry haven't been on in forever! Free time at work has been spent on other websites I guess! Spent a lot of time planning Siena's party and finding her birthday toys... and then reading up on various issues with the kiddos and finding recipes for dinners etc etc... all that stuff I'd do during naptimes if I got to be a sahm!

And its almost time to pump again... I do it 3 times a day at work so that eats up like 1.5 hours of my day at work! But I totally attribute my slim figure to still nursing, so I won't complain. Just means my life still revolves around my milk supply and I can't leave Colton overnight etc. MIL said she'd watch the kiddos april 10 in the evening because its our anniversary... but on a weekday? Ha. I'm in bed by 9 or 10... and have to nurse at 7 or so or plan to stop and go pump... easier just to stay home and watch a show and clink wine glasses (after the kids are asleep!).

Anyone else having back pains? Not used to it. But have been taking ibprofen daily now for back pain. I guess due to Colton, who's 21 pounds. Siena is 30+ but I don't carry her as much. I feel old!

ok and one more thing... no AF yet! I need to post on bnb to see what people say is normal...

Janelle.. He was not always like that. It started a while ago but it seems to hsve gotten worse. It happens all day long. With every burp he vomits too. As I was typing that sentence, he threw up again. Yesterday, in about an hour I went through 4 shirts and him about 7.

Yeah, he is sitting up. He falls from time to time though. He is trying to crawl but do not have enough arm strength yet.

Krissy.. Like your mother in law said, we get monthly monies here for each child. Baby P gets 563.07 a month. After a year, it will decrease to 363.07.

aspe-holy crap! and American and Canadian money is almost dollar for dollar so wow....I would so be a sahm then with three almost 4 kids.....only if I could convince my parents to move to Canada.....never gonna happen lol.

libby-missed ya!!! so happy to hear things have gotten better with dh! good one! I would try the whole I am in labor thing but seeing that I have actually gone into labor soooo would get killed lol.....congrats on being able to pull off still bf with working full time!

Janelle-no wonder you been quiet.....work work work lol......cant wait to see pics! and I thought you liked pissy krissy lol....oh our health insurance actually went up a little bit not down...and our car insurance did to and they said Obama care lol...but then again MI is one of the highest in car in.

grace-I had thought about not finding out....but then I am such a planner that went out the window. BUT I had not wanted to know blake was not keeping it a secret lol. when I went in for my last scan at 24weeks I told the tech we already knew it was boy so don't worry about saying he. she gets started and starts laughing and says she could not have hid the fact he was boy if she wanted to it was that obvious on the screen....no mistaking she said 100% for sure boy and she said not often she gets to say that lol....

afm-still trying to take it pretty easy and not be too stressed but for sure not easy. my car is dead for some reason. gonna try and jump it and get it to my dads probably alternator and really don't want to spend that much money....been arguing with the new mail order pharmacy we have to use for joshs insulin...and the list goes on....

right now looking at a title loan for joshs truck to help cover bills till I can go back to work in 5 months! that would be one less stress....

Hey ladies! Had my monthly check up today. Baby's heart rate was 155. I'm currently 14 weeks and 2 days but measuring two weeks ahead. Only have gained 3 pounds at this point.

Krissy - Ugh health insurance with obamacare... stuff for us has gone up in price... meds and such so far. Have not heard of title loans. Hope that works out!

afm... worked at our rental house last night... for the third night in a row. Exhausting to go do that after working all day. Painted... and mostly done now. Wanting to get it rented again asap! PIL have been a great help, working on the yard and cleaning and such... not to mention watching the kiddos so I can paint. Phew!

And yea Krissy I am glat things with my DH are good... marriage definitely has its ups and downs!

libby you aint gotta tell me twice marriage has its ups and downs! a title loan is basically like having a car loan all over again. we paid his truck off in nov and it is still worth like 12,000...looking at a loan for about 5,000 have lots of breathing room that way.....I rather paint a house then clean it lol....

trying-congrats!

zoey-i agree!

afm-i see the high risk dr on Friday at 2:30. got my paper work in the mail and I also get another ultrasound before I see the dr and finally far enough along I don't have to drink the water yay!!!! hopefully get some answers soon!

Well baby is no longer transverse she is head down! She looked gorgeous and was waving loads and sucking her thumb in the ultrasound. She is set to be small ish the predict she will be 6 12 :D

Midwife today and she is 3/5 engaged! I know it is very early and it doesn't mean much labour wise BUT I am very proud of my clever little madam who not only turned around but is slowly heading down too!

Think he likes Minnie Mouse? ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
Cutest Easter bunny EVERRRRRRR!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Hello girls!!

Krissy I'm glad you are going to a high risk dr. They're experts and will keep a close eye! Can't wait to hear how it goes Friday. Hopefully all is ok now.

Grace I'm glad this has been an easy pregnancy for you. I hope it's a little brother for Ethan! I've wanted to ask you how's the eating going with Ethan? Any easier? I haven't had any luck!!

Zoey only 6 weeks left!! How exciting! And crazy ! It went by so fast. Are you all ready for her? Have everything you need?

Tryingmommy glad everything is going well. Are you hoping for a certain sex? Or don't care which? Do you have a feeling of what it is? Are you going to find out?

Libby we need a pic! We haven't seen Colton in forever! How many teeth does he have now? Tyler only has 2 bottom teeth and that's it lol. I think he's working on like 4 at once right now on the top tho.

Janelle hi!! I talk to you everyday so nothing more to say lolol

AFU: Well my baby boy is going to be a year old in 3 days. Blows my mind!! Hasn't been an easy year but I'm so in love with him! Still having a hard time getting him to eat. I try different table foods but he has texture issues I think. He gags and spits it out. If it's like a dry food he has no problem.... Like the gerber snack thinks or baby cookies or Cheerios etc. But fruit or carrots or green beans or potatoes or chicken nugget pieces.. he won't do it. Can't even give him 3rd foods baby foods cuz of the chunks. Thennnn I'd checked with his dr to see if I can start him on cow's milk as I want to start weaning. I don't want to start a new job having to pump. My goal was to make it to a year anyway. Drs office said it was fine so I gave him a bottle of breast milk mixed with whole milk and he puked it all up. So I called the dr back. She said wait a couple more months. I said I'm trying to stop nursing now. Nurse said give him formula then. I asked a certain kind? She said it didn't matter. So I tried a sensitive tummy kind but it was still milk based. He ended up at the same time getting the WORST cold ever. His eyes and nose ran nonstop and had a horrible cough. Also 102 fever. Dr said go back to nursing full time til he's better. So I did. After a few days I tried formula in his cereal. He ended up puking. I don't know if from the formula or the cold. His cold is much better than it was but he still has a cough and runny nose some. His puke was pretty phlegmy. Sooooo I switched to soy formula. So far I've given him cereal mixed with it and a bottle mixed with it and breast milk. So far so good. I just nurse at bedtime and in the morning. I don't get engorged or anything so that works for me. At least I won't have to pump at work. Also working on a sippy cup. He's getting better but not well enough to get off a bottle or booby lol. Walking wise he's getting better on also. He takes 5 or 6 steps be before he falls. He's still just a little guy. He was 19lbs 9oz at the dr on Friday.

Good news is.... I got a job!! I actually had 2 job offers I had to choose from!! That was difficult. I was worried I'd make the wrong decision plus I hated having to call and decline a job. I felt guilty! The one I turned down paid $2.72 more per hour BUT it was $400 per month for health ins. The one I took is for the county as a court clerk so the benefits are amazing. Health ins is free! That's the job I'd tried to get a few months ago and didn't get. They had somebody quitting so they pulled my app and called me. I was 2nd choice before. Bad thing about it is parking. It's downtown so it's rough. I can pay monthly to park in a ramp a couple blocks away or try to get a spot in the random free lots but it's a first come first serve situation and I hate to chance it. Either way I'll have to walk a couple blocks. Weather here SUCKS!!!

Anywho that's my update. I don't start the new job til the 11th so I get a couple weeks home with my baby which I'm LOVING. Jake started his new job last week. Also we were given 3 months severance plus they paid us out a month of pto time so that's awesome. I finagled them keeping us on the health ins for the 3 months which takes us into when I'd be eligible at my new job. Sorry for the book but that's what I have going on. Now planning for a birthday party this Saturday!!

oh wow congratulations on the job! Tyler is nearly a year old? its flown past :D

erm yeah we are nearly ready haha we need a mattress for the moses basket and cot bed and stuff for the hospital bag! iv'e just gone on maternity leave so i finally have the time to get stuff

Misty - Congratulations on the job!!! I know that's a big relief, and it's the job you wanted. Free health insurance is awesome! I'm glad you were able to find a formula that works for Tyler. I've had no real luck on the solids. I've tried the cookies, yogurt bites, puffs, and food from our plates but he eats none of it. Last night I was able to get him to eat some cheese, but he wouldn't put it in his mouth. I would try and hand it to him and he would just lean in and take it out of my hand with his month. Then I tried putting it on his tray and he would pick it up, wave it in the air, and drop it on the floor. I'll keep trying, but I'm getting worried because this kid refuses to touch his food.

Ha yea Krissy painting a house DOES seem easier than cleaning sometimes!! I was painting indoors mostly this week at our rental and it was definitely covering up tons of stains and such!! Used some of the indoor paint to paint outdoors too.. ha couldn't help it! Just covered things so nice! Good luck at the dr appt!!!!

Misty - Too cute!! I remember when Siena liked The Mickey Mouse Club! I guess she grew out of it. On to Dsiney movies, which I like!!

And yea Colton is 10 months old today!! I need to remember to take a picture but I'm afraid I might forget!!! So much going on lately! I've been painting and working on our rental house in the evenings to get it back on the market after last renters totally screwed us over by not taking care of the house at all... did their best to ruin the floors, walls, doors, etc!

Colton's teeth... well he didn’t have any teeth already at 4 months like his sister, but he's catching up... three on top, maybe 4? And 3 on bottom? I think? Just front teeth, nothing in the back. Man, he loves having teeth though... big into eating anything I'll let him have, ha. Siena was so picky with meats and hot foods and such... he'll eat spicy, meats, anything!

Texture issues, Misty... yeah Siena hated the chunky baby foods. I ended up skipping those. Instead I did smooth people foods. She finally will eat chicken and such, but still prefers processed meats like hot dogs and bologna. And definitely prefers snack carbs like the cheerios and such. My go-to meal that I know she'll eat is ham and cheese cubes. I make green fruit smoothies with protein powder and other add-ins in the mornings... so I started giving her some too and that makes me feel better about her nutrition. Early on, she was good with eating veggies and fruits, but now not so much... she isn't really eating a lot in general (I think it’s the age??). I think Colton eats more than her!! But she had a growth spurt so maybe now doesn't need as much if she's done growing for a bit.

And Misty congrats on the transition to not nursing daytime so you won't have to pump! I want that eventually!! Although I do love the calorie burning, ha. And yay on the job!! Sounds like it will take some getting used to, but I'm sure you'll work out the parking and such. No chance you can skip parking a car and take some other form of transportation there??

I have a feeling it's a boy. If it's a girl I will be shocked! But either works for me!

Misty-congrats on the job! so glad you finally got what you wanted in the end. everything happens for a reason I truly believe that and even though you had a bit of stress there for a few weeks in the end you got paid time off with you little man just in time to celebrate his first bday! and reading your post about tyler puking I would have told you to switch to soy to. my kids could not handle milk base till past a year old. glad you got that part figured out at least.

libby-avarie is my big picky eater and has always ate a lot less than her brothers and she I almost 6! Joshua would not eat too many meats till he was like 5 or so...but Jamison is my human garbage disposal lol. that kid will try anything and I mean anything even if he has had it before and did not like it if he sees someone else eating it he wants it lol.

zoey-yay on being on leave now!enjoy the baby free time but your feet up....mine are lol...

afm-ntm going on. nice and quiet here all kids are at school and josh is at work. just relaxing in the recliner thinking about folding the two loads of laundry I got....other than that just waiting till my apt tomorrow. my mom is going with me since josh works tonight and wont get home till after 10am and I don't wanna take grumpy josh with me lol. as long as I don't go by myself I am good. so my mom will go with me and my dad will watch the kids so josh and get a little bit of sleep...I have no idea what would do with out my parents!

Good morning ladies! well in 3 hours I have my high risk appointment w/ scan. hopefully I get some answers and maybe even find a new dr I am sick of mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->