A home for EVERYONE!

Morning Grace!

Well my appointment went pretty good I think. the dr I saw as super nice and explained everything so well! the way he explained the kidney issue to me is that he does not really look at the size of the kidney but rather if the capillaries with in the pelivic floor of the kidney are dilated. there are 5 different levels of kidneys 0 and 1 are the ok....2 is the grey area and then 3 and 4 are the bad. blake is a 2 but not even a bad 2. the dr said that there are no blockages and the reason his kidneys are a little bit bigger is bc 3 things....he is a big baby, I do have extra fluid again....and he pees a lot more than other babies his age bc he is bigger. those factors together is what causing the dilation. they have really good machines there and can get the weight of the baby +- 7oz....blake came in at a whooping 3lb 8oz....and the dr said if he had to guess if it is the +- it would be +7oz so he feels he is closer to a 4lber....I got 10 weeks to go!!! so we are for sure looking at another one close to if not over 9lb...thank god I have csections lol. my fluid level is on the high side. 20cm is the cut off and yesterday I was at 24cm and he honestly only expects that to go up in the next 10 weeks.

then he brought up how he couldn't believe they sent me for 2 other scans...wasted at least 8weeks...instead of just sending me to him. he goes what they think if they kept checking it would change...I said I guess so then told him how I wanted a new ob bc I hate how I have been treated and he guessed who my dr was before I could say he said he has had many complaints about her. so he is setting me up with a new ob who deals with low high risk paitents and is much closer to me.

he does want me to start having weekly if not twice a week NST and I go back to him in 4 weeks for another scan. he also wants the new dr to give me a script for those pills that will help with the cotractions...the ones my current dr said I didn't need 2 weeks ago...said basially I take them when I am having regular contractions and if they stop/slow down at home then I know I am ok.....if they don't then I know I need to get checked out. saves everyone time and money....frustrating when I have 2 dr that say yes to the pills and just one who don't know her head from her ass who says no...glad I decided to change. and I fully trust his referral for ob.

other than that I will try and get some really good pics that they took of blake up on here in a few...he I a chunky monkey!

I knew you'd like the high risk dr!! It's awesome to have somebody who knows what they're talking about! Are the NST's wanted due to the extra fluid? I know that's dangerous cuz makes more room for them to move and get wound up in their cord. I'm so glad you're going to be monitored better!! Chubby bubby needs to get here safe and sound!

My baby boy is a year old today!! OMG!! I'll post pics later from his party. Gotta go prepare!!

Misty-happy birthday tyler! oh and sorry about not texting back last night...I passed out on ya lol and then I just saw the reply text right before I got on this time...I am bad with my phone....oh and guess what my new niece was born at 11:35 this morning so she shares tyler bday! and yeah the NST are done to make sure he is ok in there. with the extra fluid I cant feel him as well as most people do at tis point especily when he lays a certain way. and yeah one of the complications that can occur bc of the extra fluid is a not in his cord bc he has all that extra room.

still working on the getting the pics up......I also have been busting butt on cleaning/organizing my room. going through all the kids clothes getting rid of what don't fit for avarie and then packing way what don't fit Jamie till blake is old enough then what don't fit josh goes to Jamie...nice to have kids to pass clothes on to lol...

Ok picture time!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1558 (2).jpg
    DSCF1558 (2).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1559 (2).jpg
    DSCF1559 (2).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1560 (2).jpg
    DSCF1560 (2).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1561 (2).jpg
    DSCF1561 (2).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok picture time #2

Attachments

• DSCF1562 (2).jpg
    DSCF1562 (2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1563 (2).jpg
    DSCF1563 (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1564 (2).jpg
    DSCF1564 (2).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1565 (2).jpg
    DSCF1565 (2).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
Birthday boy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
He likes this present! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh man wait til he sees what's under all this tissue paper he's pulling out!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
A hobby horse!! I have a video... he caught on immediately what to do and had a blast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
The cake his big sisters made for him. The block down in the corner was his smash cake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1
All of my babies and I :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
My men and I :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Silly daddy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Misty adorable pics! you look good still loosing weight? i love the pics of you and the kids then you and your men. looks like an overall great day!

Janelle-so i think i got spd like you said...how come youre always right? i was cleaning/organizing my room yesterday and did a lot of sitting on the floor to go through clothes and what not...OMG i could barely walk i was almost in tears by bed i could not belive it. the one thing i found to help is sleep in our recliner....weird i know but something about the angle it puts my hips at and it don't hurt to lay the way you suggested....legs together pulled up. in bed it hurts to lay that way.....such is life....

other than that...NTM have a happy sunday ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->