A home for EVERYONE!

Birthday Bump Picture!

I turned 29 during my 29th week of pregnancy pretty cool!

Attachments

• DSCF1574 (2).jpg
    DSCF1574 (2).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
Ok some more pictures

these are fun at the park! first Joshua then Avarie then Jamison

Attachments

• DSCF1570 (2).jpg
    DSCF1570 (2).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1571 (2).jpg
    DSCF1571 (2).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1572 (2).jpg
    DSCF1572 (2).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
Now just for Janelle...wanted to show you how much a porker ava was....

in both she is right around 13-14 months old...my little bald butter ball lol

Attachments

• avarie (2).jpg
    avarie (2).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • josh and ava (2).jpg
    josh and ava (2).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies, I didn't mean to join the thread and bail. I'm kinda following, but today has been so nuts, I haven't/won't have a chance to reply today. Fx for tomorrow!

Omg Krissy!!! That is a BIG belly!! How are you going to go 10 more weeks?! That picture makes my back hurt lol

Erin, no worries! I barely have time to read the updates let alone respond everyday.

Oh and Krissy,to answer your question, I'm not going to stay 29. I look forward to 30. I feel like I've accomplished a lot before 30 and I'm going to embrace it. I don't like the looking older part, though. I look at pictures from my past and I'm like, I want that face/body back!! I just wish by the time 30 rolls around, I've figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Ha!

Misty-I will post later what I looked like the day I delivered Jamison and it will give you the true idea what I will more than likely look like at the end. for me its more hip pain then back pain. but hey its all belly! lol don't forget baby is almost 4lb in there already to!

Erin-there are plenty of days where we don't get a chance to even look at what someone wrote. on weekends especially, but that's the great part of our group we understand that people have lives out side of bnb! but also remember if you post something that is super important on here we for sure find the time to reply don't want to leave you hanging! when is your next dr appointment? I was gonna ask if they are watching you closesly or not?

Janelle-I don't even feel like I am 29! seriously yeah I look older than I did at 21 but I can still pass easily for like 23 lol. when I was prego with Joshua and 21 people thought I was 16 no joke...then I got judge for the other two by people bc we weren't married...now people judge me bc this is baby #4 or bc of the fact I went through 3mc before I got him....I hate judgy people....and the growing up part...I have no clue either. I am thinking about home health care though. I do enjoy taking care of the old people who don't have family that will or can.

zoey-i don't feel so cute huge is more like it....but in all reality I do love being pregnant and I do cherish every kick, jab and hiccup that blake gives me....even if I am in pain half the time lol...he is my last baby. but I don't know about you but I am ready to have a baby to cuddle!!!

afm-my dad was able to get the CT last night about 6pm so hopefully he hear this morning if there is really something there....fingers crossed it was just a mistake before....

However much i love being pregnant as soon as i hit 37 weeks im bouncing on the birthing ball and eating pineapple :rofl:

I eat pineapple now lol :haha:

here is a good laugh...just a few hours before I had Jamison

Attachments

• me prego (2).jpg
    me prego (2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
I would eat curry if i could stand anything remotely spicy:rofl:

Awh love the picture :D

Ok since I a wide awake and not wanting to do anything yet...memory lane it is...enjoy!

first one is me and josh about 3 months after we got together at his moms wedding. we were both 20 in the pic and the second is us dancing at the wedding...ahhh young love

Attachments

• me and josh (2).jpg
    me and josh (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
  • me and josh2 (2).jpg
    me and josh2 (2).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Ok last of the pics for now....

first is me and Jamison I hope I look this good after I have blake!

second is me and Josh we did family pics 10 days after Jamie was born.

third is the kids in their MSU gear...cant believe how little they were! josh was 3, avarie was 17months and Jamison 10 days.

Attachments

• me and jamie (2).jpg
    me and jamie (2).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
  • me and josh 3 (2).jpg
    me and josh 3 (2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
  • kids 5 years ago (2).jpg
    kids 5 years ago (2).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
thanks zoey...but 9 years has but a lot on this old gal lmao!

as far as the curry thing...have never tried it! I think eating a bowl of chili is spicy lmao!!!

I love all the pictures! you look really good now too btw.:D

Yeah im such aa wimp there is noooo way i can eat anything remotely spicy :rofl:

However ella is currently bouncing away on chocolate eggs hhaha

I love spicy food. We eat lots of Thai, Jamaican, and Indian food here. Mexican too but it's not as spicy. I ate plenty when I was pregnant with Ethan. Now, he loves spicy table food. At first that was all he would eat. Curry soups and stuff he would chow down on, but he would get one taste of the baby food and push the spoon away. My mom blamed it on me eating spicy foods during pregnancy. This one will be the same if that's the case, because I can't get rid of my Thai. But now he eats both. Thank goodness. I had to trick him by adding a little cumin to his baby food and eventually he would accept it. Now we just need to get him to eat finger foods. And he's officially walking now. It's so cute. You can tell he's very proud of himself. He giggles uncontrollably when he makes it to his destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->