A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle-I got a mushy and forgot about little miss!!!I wish Ava had had hair like that!!!! she had very little hair till she was over 2!!!! oh and I love her nose reminds me of mine and avaries....maybe we really are related some how....I think you were adopted!!! lol

Love the pictures :kiss: so cute

Im 5"1 and was "overweight " to begin with so i am quite surprised ive only put on "baby" amd no extra weight. Ella is definitely low, the top of my bump is quishy and i can feel at the bottom of my bump were she is. Im guessing she is still 3/5 engaged because she loves headbutting my vervix and she never used to do it. I also have mastered the pregnant waddle :rofl: i have started get bh a few times a.day which is annoying but not "painful"

Happy Saturday, ladies! My "weekend" is Sunday/Monday, so my weekend is just getting started. Hope everyone is well!

Janelle, thankfully the headaches have stayed away since that one night. With DD, it was a second trimester problem for me. Hope it stays away for the most part this pregnancy.

The pics you posted of your little girl are so adorable!!!!

I have a bath mohawk pic of my DD somewhere....

Here she is, not quite 16 mos.
https://img10.imagefra.me/i34c/missinformed/qu3q_5d0_uavlm.jpg

(Not as much at that stage as your little, but she has a ton now at age 3.)

Misty, sorry the first day at work was long and boring. I'm sure you'll learn everything quick. I have to be up by 7:30 to be at work at 10, too. No fun. I'm bad, if I have to be at work early (some days I do), I send her to grandma's in her jammies and/or with her breakfast to eat there.

I am DEFINITELY going to find out what I'm having! I can't handle suspense!

Krissy I totally get the leash thing. :thumbup: There's that stage when the child wants some independence, but of course he needs to be safe! I didn't understand before I had kids, but now I think they're a wonderful invention. All that being said, I never got one, in part because I was worried about people's opinions. That's dumb, I know. But some folks are REALLY passionately against them, goodness.

That lawnmower pic!! I LOVE IT! I didn't quite catch it just looking at the thumbnail, but now I see it properly. :D

Misty, how was the wedding?

Haha Zoey I remember the waddle. I didn't even realize I was doing it until the ladies at work called me out on it. :haha:

Erin-OMG I have seen so many articles against them and I don't understand why honestly. its not like I was tying my kid up or anything. I was doing like you said keeping him safe. I didn't use it on my older two because they didn't need it. I still have it if Blake ends up needing it when he gets older lol. oh I was going to let this baby be a surprise seeing he is our last BUT Josh said if we did I had to give him sole rights to the name...um no and honestly I would have needed to know...and then theres the fact blake is NOT shy and puts his stuff on display every time we have a scan...like every tech has said there is no doubt 100% boy lol. and your daughter has the pretties blue eyes!!!

zoey-i have been waddling for at least a month now....and only getting worse...its bad when I am out and about and people as when baby is due and I say june and then they say you have that much longer to go?! you poor thang.....sigh...and I was overweight to before baby so don't feel bad lol....you look good!

afm-we hit up the park today for a few hours...or should I say the kids ran wild for a few hours while I sat and read a book....way to big to be chasing lol. of course that was till the ran started. getting some nasty storms to the west of us and lights keep flickering..called my mom hers are to...hopefully power don't go out tonight!

Love :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
He liked this kid sized bench

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
Janelle-I have decided that you need to stop being so productive so you can keep me entertained more lol....bc of you I had to read a whole a book yesterday....hey I got to blame my laziness on someone lol...

misty-so should we expecting a dec/jan baby then? and I repeat you opened that door lol....and those pics are so cute!

zoey-are you finding it harder to sleep? the last few weeks I can hardly sleep and always end up waaay freaking early bc I am just tired of tossing and turning...then I am tired all day thinking I might need to start napping during the day.

Erin-any big plans this weekend? did you get hit with those storms to? I live in Michigan, in the middle pretty close to the capital, so we didn't get it too bad but the westside of the state and north of us got hit pretty bad with like 80mph winds and what not....guess spring finally showed up!

afm-well since I decided that taking the kids to the park for like 2 1/2 hrs then reading a whole book in a day was more important than my house work guess that is what I am doing today....yuck! but since I am not working anymore that is my job.....

oh heres a pic for ya....Joshua had cub scout camp yesterday till pretty late ended up heading home bc of the storms.....anyways my brother said he passed out in like minutes lol.....he looks so much older than 7 1/2!!!!

Attachments

• joshua camp.jpg
    joshua camp.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
There will be no baby, Krissy! Neither of us drank. I'm still nursing and Jake doesn't drink when he's carrying his gun. Plus we had our baby with us! Regardless I don't get pregnant without fertility meds rememmmmmmber?! lol

Wedding was great. They are an awesome couple. Tyler was a hit. Everybody loved him. Even a random dude in a car commented. We were waiting to walk across the street to the church and a guy in a car told us to go ahead then said out the window how cute our son is lol

Misty - Lovely pictures!!! No way you are 39. You lie! Tyler is so handsome.

Krissy - Looks like Joshua had a good time.

Misty, I was about to go look for the post where you said your age, but then Grace said what I was thinking. You look more like 29. Are you sure that wasn't a typo before??? Fantastic pictures.

Krissy, nope, had no big plans for the weekend. Well, I gotta run some errands tomorrow (since my weekend is Sun/Mon), so that's exciting (haha not). The other bit of excitement was another trip to the ER...more on that in a bit! We are getting some thunderstorms tonight, but so far not as bad as I was expecting. Maybe getting another wave overnight tonight.

Taking the kids to the park is a great mommy thing to do. Glad you all got to enjoy the day. Aww, love the pic of Joshua, he must have had a lot of fun. :)

So yeah I got rear-ended on my way home from church today. I was going to talk to my Dr about it, but then I started worrying, and started cramping a little more. So I called the nurse on call and they said go back to the ER. So I did. They did another scan, and LO was doing awesome. <3 Actually quite wiggly this time. My SCH wasn't doing any worse to speak of, and actually looked like it was improving (she said it shows blacker on the scan as it's more...liquidy??? and resolving).

Erin - So sorry about the car accident, but I'm glad you and baby are doing well. It's good to hear that your SCH is resolving. Now stay off of Google!

Zoey - You only have a few more weeks to go. After that you'll appreciate sleep in whatever position you can get it in. LOL.

Erin-ugh that sucks about the rear end! since we know you and baby are ok....thank god! how is the car?

Grace-I told my dh the other day that since I don't sleep now I rather have sleepless nights while holding the baby than being beat up on the inside lol.

afm-i got the nurse intake appointment today with the new ob I will be seeing. I actually see the dr tomorrow morning.

oh and a big thanks to Janelle for talking me off the prego hormone cliff last night...feeling better today I think....

ok time to get kids off to school...last week was their spring break so back to the chaos of schedules!

Hi Zoey didn't mean to gloss over your post. Maybe I missed the last page before. It's so cruel to not be able to sleep when pg! We should be able to store it up for after baby arrives! I didn't have major sleep issues when I was pg with DD, but so far this pg is awful for sleep. :dohh: Hope you can get a great night's rest in soon!

Well my car is okay. :thumbup: The way it felt, I was prepared to see it all crunched in when I got out of my car to look, and there's a scratch in the bumper and some paint chipped off lol. Helps that I drive a Honda CR-V, and the other girl drove a tiny little Chevy Cobalt (it didn't fare as well). I think I will have it checked out though to make sure it hasn't lost any structural integrity God forbid something similar ever happens again. I was pretty proud of my car though. :)

Krissy gl at your Dr's appt! I hope you like your new doctor!

im glad your cardidnt get too much damage eyemom!

i can naop in the day now im on maternity leave so it dosent matter as much its just annoying :dohh:

zoey-I am terrible at napping! I am not much one for sleep during the day...sigh...

erin-good hear your car is ok. we have "bigger" vechiles to. I drive a Chrysler pasifica that I love and my hubby drives a dodge ram 1500 with the hemi of course lol. I actually love his truck to we got the quad cab so tons of room in it and both cars sit 6 so we can drive either when baby is born.

well the nurse appointment went really well! I explained to her everything that has happened and she was appalled by the treatment that I have getting. she said the dr is really good there and is a cautious dr so she has no doubts that he will want to monitor me better than what the other drs did. so we will see how the appointment in the morning goes.

Yeah i say i can nap i need to nap because im only sleeping a couple if hours a night.

Im glad the appointment went well!

Zoey - A couple of hours a night? That's no fun. Are you sleeping with a lot of pillows and stuff?

Yup i have my little fort around me of pillows and teddies. Poor matt is squished in the corner :rofl:

3 hours sleep because of heartburn all night. very frustrating because before the heartburn started it was a very rare night that i managed to sleep before 2am >&#8230;<

Physically and mentally drained do a day of Litterly nothing it is. There is nothing important that needs doing so for a change i will do nothing :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->