A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle why are you lucy? is it cuz your older? lol...I got the red hair :haha:

Ok people even though the MIL pissed me off did not ruin my day! we, well the kids and josh I am too big and preggo, got down and durty for easter enjoy some redneck easter pics soooo cute!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1629 (2).jpg
    DSCF1629 (2).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1631 (2).jpg
    DSCF1631 (2).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1633 (2).jpg
    DSCF1633 (2).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Lmao! You're right you're more of a Lucy than I am. Whaaaaaaaaa. :haha: just kissing ;) love the pics

ooooohhhhh I thought I was getting a kiss wwwwaaaaaa......lmao I know what you meant!

you got actual pics of my husband for a change lol.....

ugh...just waiting for the day to wind down. kids are heading to bed in 30min and I might be to.....so much house work to catch up on after such a busy weekend....but it was a great weekend

Hi Krissy, glad you are doing okay all things considered. <3 Sorry about the MIL issues. We have MIL issues also, though they're different. I could type a novel about that though. :dohh: It's frustrating for me, but really I just hate it for DH and DD because they deserve better. Great pics, glad you didn't let the MIL stuff get you down.

Beautiful family photos Janelle. :)

We have Bermuda grass, and I hate it. :-/

For the ladies who remember garfie (I'm pretty sure some of you do?), she got a bfp today! So if praying is your thing, maybe send one up for her. She deserves a sticky one.

AFM, we had a great Easter, but didn't take enough pics. :( Thankful for the lovely weather so the little ones could go outside and play. It was DD's first time looking for eggs.

Here's my little man in his Resurrection Day outfit. Why didn't anyone tell me it would be so much harder to get them to take pics once they're walking. This is the only one I could get without him trying to run off. Can this also serve as my 11 month pic since he will be 11 months tomorrow? :)

Attachments

• DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
Erin, I remember garfie!! So happy that she got a bfp!!! She was always so sweet and positive. Fingers crossed its a sticky bean. Perfect Easter gift if you ask me!

Grace, loving that sharp dressed man!!! Such a ladies man! Too stinkin' cute.

Here's my little man in his Resurrection Day outfit. Why didn't anyone tell me it would be so much harder to get them to take pics once they're walking. This is the only one I could get without him trying to run off. Can this also serve as my 11 month pic since he will be 11 months tomorrow? :)
Oh my goodness he is ADORABLE!

Love all the pictures, girls!! We did nothing today :(

I really hope this is Garfie's sticky bean. She's had way too many losses. Maybe it's a sign that she got her bfp on Easter :)

Erin - I'm not sure if I remember Garfie (I feel like I do), but I will still pray for her and her sticky bean.

Erin-oh I could write the may books on my MIL and I am the same way you are I feel bad for my dh and my kids bc they are the ones she is really hurting. ok good example is one summer a lived in a town where we were 1 mile from the highway she had to take to go see my BIL, so easy on easy off. that summer she went and visited them every month, one time for a week straight, and never once stopped to see my kids. she said she didn't have enough time to see everyone but it was always my kids who get pushed aside. after that, it was 2 yrs ago almost, I have lost all respect for her. at least my kids have my parents who do everything possible to make them happy and to be there for every moment in their lives. if my parents were to move today cross country we would follow right behind them.
glad you could get for eater and enjoy it! seems like another uneventful week in preggo land? lol. and I do remember garfie will pray for her and you can always invite her on over here if she would like to join!

grace-omg he is sooooo stinking cute!!!!

misty-hope u still had a good easter.

afm-its Monday so time to get butts moving to head to school!

I wanted to share this picture of ava I took Saturday so day after her 6th bady. her face looks a little red but it was windy and her face had been painted to look like bunny rabbit

Attachments

• DSCF1599 (2).jpg
    DSCF1599 (2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6
What a cute picture and man is she your twin!!

Thanks Misty but I honestly think she is prettier than me but maybe that is the mom in me lol.... I am honestly scared for when she gets older and starts dating. it will be momma sitting there with a shot gun and daddy with the crossbow lol! sooooo glad I only got one girl to worry about. is the new job going well?

I think I might have to call the dr before my next appointment. I am nauseas all the time lately and I am having a harder time breathing it feels like I don't get enough ...I take a lot of shallow breaths. I know its the extra fluid but damn I swear it was easier with Jamie lol....

ok back to work.....baby shower is sunday and even though we are not having it here it is at the clubhouse here so who knows will pop over to the house want to have it tip top no like a lazy preggo lives here lol

Krissy, what a sweet picture! Did she have a fun birthday? That sounds a little concerning not being able to breath. I remember a few times feeling that way, but it was towards the very end. Seems waaaay too early for you. Keep me posted on what the doctor says and I hope you start to feel a little better.

Grace-thanks!

Janelle- I haven't called them. I know its related to how big I am guess I should post a new pic huh? maybe later tonight.....remember I am the size of a person who is like 38 weeks along....sigh got asked Saturday...when ya due...oh so is it twins? no...you poor thing....for now on I am saying I am due in a week lol.

Lmao! Have fun, tell em you got 5 in there! Or tell them you're only 12 weeks. I remembered our neighbor asked when I was due when I was like 37 weeks doing yard work and I was like what are you talking about, I'm not pregnant. He turned beat red!! It was hilarious. Lmao, I don't think he thought it was as funny though because now all we really get is a wave and smile from him.

ok a side by side....me on april 9th me today so even though my stomach looks the same to me it grew in that time span lol...it for sure looks like he is higher up today. no wonder I feel so nauseas and cant breath he is crowding me in there!!! :haha:

Attachments

• DSCF1574 (2).jpg
    DSCF1574 (2).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1638 (2).jpg
    DSCF1638 (2).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
WOWSERS!!!! Size of a pineapple, my a$$!! lol

Zoey you doing ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts