A home for EVERYONE!

Omg!! I can see a difference for sure!! You're looking really good otherwise you can tell its all in your belly that you've gained weight . Lookin good, LUCY! Good thing you're having a csection, I couldn't imagine that bowling ball baby coming out your vagina with out causing some damage. Dan says you're a beautiful preggo, you carry yourself well.

Grace, are you going to post bump pics this time around? Happy 11 months, Ethan!!!

Janelle-lmao I have no desire to know what it feels like to push something out my vajayjay! I am perfectly fine going in cutting the belly open and out comes baby. rather have stitches on the belly then where I gotta sit lol. tell dan thanks but I am a married woman......lol....oh and you see joshs "beard" in those earlier pics...my poor dh cant grow facial hair that I like 6 months of growth or more lol

Krissy - I see a difference, too.

Janelle - I haven't taken any bump pics because I'm too self-conscious. I'm so huge, people have already started asking what I am having.

Lmao! He knows you're married, goof ball. I didn't see the facial hair, but I'm guessing its not long because if it were I'd be hearing more amish jokes. Is his beard spotty? Dans not allowed to shave, he'd pass as samuels older brother. Or maybe a 16 and pregnant cast member.

Grace, the second always show quicker. I'm sure you look amazing!! I understand though if you don't want to share any pictures.

Janelle-as you can see I have yet to make it to bed weird for me....anywho yeah it has now finally grown together lol. but he doesn't have much for body hair in general so its all good. and yeah I know dan knows I am married like he is its called a joke ding dong geezee lol and yeah josh looks sooo much younger to when he don't have any facial hair its weird lol.

grace-yes with each one it seems you show much faster so imagine number 4 lol!

afm-ok I am going to bed I think this is the latest I have been up in forever! I am just getting excited for my baby shower on sunday gonna be fun! I am gonna drown you guys in in pics then!

I know you were joking. I was joking. We're just a bunch of jokers!! Speaking of pictures, my piggles finally has two teeth. Pay no attention to the messy face, tonight was spaghetti night and this is the only time she was really showing them off...

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140421_184807_zpslyjhsdsm.jpg

I know you were joking. I was joking. We're just a bunch of jokers!! Speaking of pictures, my piggles finally has two teeth. Pay no attention to the messy face, tonight was spaghetti night and this is the only time she was really showing them off...

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140421_184807_zpslyjhsdsm.jpg

i love the messy picture! and the bump picture. your little man is defiantly higher :D

i'm good, we are full term tomorrow! it is just a waiting game now :D Bh and a bbad belly for the last couple of weeks but nothing unbearable

Zoey-getting excited! at least we know if you go mia its baby time.

Janelle-we are special lol! I just love those picks of little chunker munker! and yes I see both of those teethers mommas little big girl......

afm-my dad is suppose to get the phone call today about surgery. I got the majority of my errands done this morning now just dishes...yuck!

on good note we are up to about 60 people for the babyshower eeek....we are doing a family baby shower so everyone is welcomed to come. I know I said it last night but I cant wait!

Krissy - I'm praying your dad gets good news today.

Zoey - Almost there. Has your heartburn gotten any worse?

AFM - Nothing going on here. We are getting ready to go out of town on Thursday, and I still don't have dress for this wedding. I'm hoping I find something today, because I need tomorrow to get ready.

Grace-I always liked going to weddings and what not preggo bc at least I wasn't the chunky girl I was the pregnant girl lol.

Hey ladies,just a quick pop in to say I hope you're all well! I still regularly read up,and it's lovely to read you're all so well...Congratulations to all those pregnant ladies <3 xx

Missing you Lauren!! Hope all is well with you and your family! How has Jensen been? :hugs:

Haha yup :haha: no.signs yet though

Heartburn is as bad as ever :nope: milk, gaviscon and rennies are the only things that help but only if i catch it early

Krissy - you are silly! only problem is the wedding is on the beach. everyone will have their cute little dresses on and i'll looked like a whale at the beach. LOL. I found a dress though. so I'll just be the cute whale! hopefully I won't take too much attention from the bride. LOL.

Janelle - maybe i'll take a bump picture in my swimming suit. if i'm brave enough to post that then it should count as a bump pic for every other week of my pregnancy. :)

Grace-I bet you will look beautiful!!!! cant wait to see it...just remember you cant be no where as big as me lol!

zoey-OMG I know about heartburn! I have to watch what I eat, how late I eat and even what I drink. at least you are in the home stretch cant wait to see baby ella!!!

lauren- HI!!!!!!!! hope baby is great for you! almost a year old wow!

Janelle-hope you had fun in adventures in baby sitting...

afm-the dr finally called my dad and said the conference is schedule for 7am tomorrow then he will call my dad and let him know what is going on so hopefully early in the morning we will hear.

oh and then I don't know if you guys remember me telling how my one cousin who is 2 months older always in compition with me, got pregnant as soon as she found out I was pregnant. well she already has 4 girl and swore she was having a boy this time bc it was different blah blah blah...nope another girl for her now she is trying to play it off like oh she wanted another girl...uh huh she is pissed cuz her younger sister has 2 girls and one boy the only boy....sorry I like it when karma actually hits someone I have an aim on.... oh and she is jealous I am having another boy...

ok time to get kids ready for bed...tomorrow send kids to school then hubby and I gonna go see about a Saturn vue hybrid we found for $7,900 gets 32mpg on highway joshs truck only gets 15....and his truck is worth $10,500 as trade in so what I hoping we can do is talk them down to about $7,400 or less out the door for everything plus the rest in cash. we will see though!

Good morning ladies..

well still waiting to hear from the dr office on my dad....pretty annoying considering it is 11am here...sigh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->