A home for EVERYONE!

I don't remember if mine was watery first. One thing we do know... you're one day closer to real labor. LOL.

Watery?? What if it's leaking amniotic fluid?

Watery?? What if it's leaking amniotic fluid?
I'm not where I can catch up right now, was just lurking. But just had to say this was my thought too. I might go in and see if they say if it's amniotic fluid or not. I never had anything like that until they broke my waters.

Good point Erin & Misty! That thought hadn't even crossed my mind. You should go get that checked out, Zoey.

zoey-i hope this is a sign for you that things are starting to move along!

I leave in a hour for my appointment to find out if they are for sure going to move up my c section.

i havent even thought of that o_O i will keep an eye out on it for a bit. The hospital is half a hours away and mil will be angry if she has to take me for no reason :/

good luck at your appoiuntment

Zoey - Can you call and at least explain your symptoms and see if they think you should come in? If your fluid gets too low, that might not be good for the baby.

Ive spoken to my midwife nurse friend and shes told me how to do a test. So if it seemss like it could be i will ring the hospital up. However gross this sounds i want to make sure as best as i can its not pee or something before i go in!

Mainly because mil would be really annoyed :/ but also cos it would be embarrassing :haha:

How do you do a test, Zoey? And have you done it?

She said to take my pantyliner off and after a bit see if my pants smell of semen which is apparently what waters smell like :shrug: its not fool ptoof but its worth a go

zoey-good luck! fingers crossed for ya!!!!!

afm-i had my appointment and my dr agreed that I need to deliver sooner than later. my blood pressure was 132/92 today and of course I am huge lol. so dr said they will re schedule me for my section at 37weeks! so I have at mos 3 1/2 weeks and blake will be here!!! :happydance: so did NST at dr office which showed I am having pretty regular contractions but as long as they do not hurt dr said try not to worry about them but of course call if they change in nature. but I am going to have them because of the extra fluid and big baby.

then I went next door to the hospital and they did an ultra sound right away to check fluid level and make sure he is moving and breathing enough. well he was being a stinker but finally got what they wanted. I also got 4d pics this time. I am going to them now but they do have a glare sorry!

Attachments

• DSCF1709 (2).jpg
    DSCF1709 (2).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1710 (2).jpg
    DSCF1710 (2).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1712 (2).jpg
    DSCF1712 (2).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1714 (2).jpg
    DSCF1714 (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
She dosent think it's my waters. I'm watching to see if it gets worse though

Ohh a new date how exciting our babies will be so close in age :D

Zoey- I know I cant wait for the exact date either! and if ella don't hurry they will keep getting closer in age! well poopy I was hopping it was something for ya!

oh and my dad is set to start radiation next week. he goes Monday to get the measurements done then on either Tuesday or Wednesday he will start the actual treatments. then it is m-f for about 6 weeks.

I was hoping it was something too :( oh well!

Yeah I wish Ella would hurry up I don't want to have to be induced! Matt is getting very impatient haha

you think he is impatient now wait till your in labor for a million hours lol

Krissy, I love the pictures of little Blake, he's so stinkin' cute!! Can't believe that he's going to be here so soon! I can't wait. At 37 weeks, he might be under 9 lbs. ;) Sorry to hear about your dad, happy to read that he's going to start chemo though, although I know it can be rough. I hope he responds well. He's a strong man though and like I said before, he's gonna kick mass ass! :friends:

Zoey, I've been talking with you privately, but for anyone else reading, this is exactly what happened to me when I was pregnant with Samuel. I had been leaking fluid for days, thinking I was just peeing my pants. I thought nothing of it, but when I went into see my doctor, I thought I pee'd on his table so I forewarned him in embarrassment. He did the blue strip test and the fluid tested positive for amniotic fluid. It wasn't a constant leak or dribble either and it went on for 3 or 4 days, so that's what made me think I was just peeing my pants. If it we me, in your situation, I'd go to the hospital and get checked, better safe than sorry. Your MIL will get over it.

AFM, I've been a busy little bee. I feel like I've got a lot of energy today. My house is clean, laundry is done, projects are near completion, and both kids are down for a nap. It's so quiet. Going to make curry for dinner and pounce on my lover man the minute he walks in the door!:wohoo:

Zoey I agree with Janelle. If it were me I'd go get checked out too. Better safe than sorry for little Ella.

Misty, when you were pregnant with Tyler, weren't you not feeling well and so you went in to get checked and after forever and a day, they decided to induce you?

See Zoey, better safe than sorry!

Yep. Tho it was more like Krissy's situation because I was feeling nauseous and like total crap and my blood pressure was high. The doctor said later after one look at me he would have bet money that I had preeclampsia. My blood work ended up actually coming back okay at the hospital but I was having contractions every two minutes so they kept me overnight then decided I wasn't going home having contractions that close so they were broke my water the next morning and Tyler came!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->