A home for EVERYONE!

Oh wow! Well I've been talking to janelle but I will tell the rest of you :D

I rung up the labour ward and they said it possibly could be but because I don't have contractions try put me through to triage. The midwife said it was pee! It definatly isn't pee. It smells sweet and I hardly purposely sniff pee but pee dosent smell sweet to me. Because I wouldn't take that it was pee for a answer she told me it couldn't be my waters cos it would be a big leak or gush. She then told me to put a maternity pad on and if it's soaked come in but ring up anyway. Well it won't be soaked because if it is my waters I'm not leaking at that crazy amount only a little.

Either way I plan to go to triage tomorrow and ask to be seen. It's worrying me that it could be my waters and if it is nd it's ignored Ella could get ill :cry:

Aw Zoey sorry to worry you! Just trying to look out for you both! Personally I think you're getting crap advice. But I don't know, I can't act like I know more than the professionals because I don't. Also, don't worry too much about your MIL and what she thinks. If she would actually hold it against you to try to do the most cautious thing out of the love and best interest for your LO, she has bigger problems.

I hope everything's truly fine! I've just heard enough anecdotal stuff with the waters breaking that I just had to wonder. As one example, my friend who was pregnant with twins really thought she was having urinary incontinence all day. Finally she went to L&D, I can't remember the circumstances, and her waters had broken also.

Are you GBS negative?

Sorry don't mean to ignore everyone else, kinda in lurk mode still.

Well ive just got back from hospital. They tested and said its not my waters. Its the start of my show! Cervix is forward but hard and not dilated. Not the answer i hoped for but could of been worse.

Well ive just got back from hospital. They tested and said its not my waters. Its the start of my show! Cervix is forward but hard and not dilated. Not the answer i hoped for but could of been worse.
Ahh thanks for the update! Sorry again I made you worry, but I've heard enough stories, I truly believe you did the right thing making sure. That's exciting that things are starting to progress!

Zoey - So glad to hear it's good news. And if your MIL gives you a hard time let her know you're just being a good mommy. Glad things are moving though. Your cervix can change in a matter of hours.

zoey-sucks it wasn't your waters but it wasn't pee either!!! pretty soon you will have baby ella. i say you will have her sunday because it is mothers day here in America!

erin-nice to see your alive lol....

I'm alive! Sorry swamped! Seems my pattern is a few days of feeling good, a few days of feeling pooty. I have had my few days of feeling pooty, and so far today is looking good. Sooooo maybe I can reappear here soon. ;P

im glad i got it checked out. Not tthe best news but ella and i am fine and it isnt pee soo :rofl:

Zoey-if you mil get annoyed with "false" alarms then ask her how many times she thought she was going to have her babies and then turned out nope...that is the norm especially for the first time babies!

Erin-I wish I had a good day lately. I have the I am feeling good one minute like crap the next then back to ok...all day back and forth. so happy they decided to move up my c section.

well just took Jamie to dr he has allergies this year yuck! he sounds like crap but I figure that is what it was. got to get motivated to get everything done around here never know at this point when mr blake is coming!

Zoey glad all is well. Wish she were on her way but at least you feel better now knowing she's still safe and sound, not losing fluids.

Krissy when do you find out Blake's possible birthday? He may share it with my oldest daughter :) Hers is May 31st.

Misty- I just called and all I got was the machine...ugh...but I left a message saying I need to get this scheduled as soon as possible because my husband needs to notify is work. I mean it is 2 weeks sooner! so hopefully by the end of the day I will have an answer. at least I got my scan scheduled for next Thursday at 830am then dr appointment at 10am.

oh just realized in 3 days josh and I have been together for 9 years....geeaze where did the time go?

Morgan- hello! I tried sending you a pm so that all you had to do was reply but when I went to do it says either you have chosen not to receive them or you cant yet. sorry! have a look into on your end and let me know. I can post a visitor message but those can be seen by others.

Good morning ladies! I am up early got to get my butt in the shower then get the kids up and moving. we are headed to Relay for Life with my dad this morning. this year we are going to one that my cousin has a team for today and then Friday we are going to one in a different town. that one we have gone to for the last 6 years with my great aunt. she has been fighting cancer and living with it for 10 years. very strong woman!

so I will be on later this afternoon have a fun filled Saturday!

Erin-don't work too hard!

misty-enjoy your day with your men

grace-enjoy time with ethan but when he is napping make sure to put your feet up.

zoey-fingers crossed things are still moving along!

Janelle-if you don't already have a project how about a day off? lamo you take a day off yeah right! but it does look amazing I wish I had your talent!

Got back from relay for life it was so nice to hang out with family for such a good cause!

zoey-i hope not hearing from you in a while is a good thing!

ok time to put the feet up for a bit then get to this house work I have 3 weeks before blake is here...EEEKKKK

Afraid not (labour wise) :nope: I have a bad tummy again so hopefully it's a pre labour thing :shrug:

Zoey-well poopy, no pun intended lol........ I know with Joshua when I had went into labor I started throwing up. dr said lots of women do it I never knew lol. ugh well hopefully soon for ya! only reason why I like planned csections because I know no matter what by that date the baby is out lol

Ah yeah I see your point on that one! It would be nice to know what date she will arrive :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->