A home for EVERYONE!

zoey-do you feel like you got everything all set for little miss ella? I feel like I am in a mad dash to finish everything.....ugh...I am hoping to have everything done in the next two weeks so all I have to do is general cleaning in the last week. I am so excited for you!

I think we have everything now :D we are going to give mil the car seat to see if she can take the cover off it amd wash it. We have worked out how to use the carseat finw but how to take the cover off has confused us :dohh:

have you looked on youtube? I feel like when ever I don't know how to do something I type it into youtube and some one has made a video how to do it lol.

First of all Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!! Even if you are not in the USA still mothers day to us so I count everyone!

ok and I realized something very weird. I remembered that I had told my mom and Janelle like almost 2 weeks ago that I had a dream where I had Blake at 37 weeks. and now they are delivering him at 37 weeks. Total mommy intuition I think?

ok gonna see if I can go back to sleep terrible allergie/sinus headache its only 6am here so maybe a few more hours of sleep before time for church. also the kids (the older 2) are so excited for mothers day. they each came home on Friday and hid their presents for me. then Joshua was talking about making me breakfast this morning. I said not this year maybe next year when daddy is here to help lol. the fact he wanted to was nice enough.

Happy Mother's Day everyone. Special shout outs to Aspe. I hope things are on the mend with db and you have a great first Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to my American mums :kiss:

I feel rough as anything, this clear out (guessing that is what it is) is horrible I'm on the loo every 20mins and I feel sick and don't want o eat, it won't be long before I throw up I've had a couple of close calls were I thought I was going to throw up.

24 hours of untouchable heartburn didn't help. This baby had better have long hair :haha:

Zoey-oh dear! have you told your mw how long this has been going on? hopefully only a few more days!

afm-today is our 9 year anniversary of being together. and I found that baby blake will be born on 5/31 at 10 am yay!!!

I see the midwife on my due date on Wednesday so I will tell her then. I hope I have progresse but I doubt it I've been too ill to encourage labour.

Yay to the c cection date there's a end in sight for you now!

Oh I know this has been such a hard pregnancy...a very wanted one but very hard like my body is telling me enough is enough no more lmao! does make me said to know that in just 2w5d little man will be here and I wont ever be pregnant again....

cant wait till I get on here and see you post you are officially in labor I feel like you are sooooooo ready!!!

Sounds like labor progression to me, Zoey! Won't be long I bet!

Krissy, Blake and Ashlie will share birthdays! Ash will be 24 tho haha!!

Misty-when I was 24 I was pregnant with my 3rd kid lol......I am so ready to have this baby! hope you had a good mothers day

Ashlie would love to be pregnant with her 3rd baby right now. She's still trying for her first though. She's doing 3 cycles using provera right now to try to get a normal cycle going. I passed down my PCOS to her :( Her and hubby even just did an SA I think it's called? Took his junk to the lab to be tested. They are waiting for results.

I had a good Mother's Day. Got the bed card and present from my babies. I can only load one pic at a time from my phone so it will take 3 posts to show you but I gotta. Love it!! Here is a picture of the card. It was one of those HUGE cards and they each put their handprints in it. Brieanna made hers shape like a heart. Ashlie put a strip in the middle saying "I love you this much". Tyler's has a poem with it and Michael's is just an outline and says happy Mother's Day in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Here is a close up of the poem by Tyler's handprint. The card made me cry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
And my gift... pictures of my babies spelling out LOVE :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies. I got so behind, I don't think I have any hope of catching up now. :( I think maybe I'm starting to feel better now...14 weeks today, woo hoo! So hopefully I can do better this week. :dohh:

Edit: on second thought, I ordered a mattress & box springs for DD to have a "big girl bed," and I'm realizing there's a crap ton involved to get ready to move that in. Soooo I might not be as present this week as I initially though. :dohh:

Misty- I hope your daughter has luck soon! and I love the gifts so cute.

erin-congrats on being 14 weeks going by fast!!! don't worry if I was working full time ad trying to do all you do I don't think I would have much extra time either!

zoey-what else can I say.....come on ella!!! at this rate she maybe born on sara's bday this weekend!

Ok don't think I am going to have time to think the rest of this week lol. Tomorrow I have Joshua's field trip and josh going off to work till Friday. Thursday I have a 10am dr apt, 11:30 am ultra sound, another appointment at 2pm, then dinner with my dad's family....then Friday is relay for life we go to every year so that is basically from the time kids get out of school till like 7 or 8 pm. Saturday is yard work day, sunday is bday party for my friends daughter and then our first open house of the year......busy busy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->