A home for EVERYONE!

Well if Ella stays as comfy as she is our babies will have very close bdays! :dohh:

Midwife tomorrow so I hope I have progressed a bit

still hiding :( appointment wasnt bad, ella and i are both fine.

no sweep until 41 weeks though and shes still only 3/5 engaged :(

Zoey-sorry sweety!!!! wont they induce you at 41 weeks if you have not delivered by then? I know I was 40w some odd days when they induced me with Joshua because they don't want you going too far over....but I have friend who talked her way into going 3 weeks over due because she wanted nature to take its course....eh I guess to each their own.

afm-had a good time at joshy's field trip today...although I go back to the same place on sunday for a bday party....its great for the kids but drive me nuts!!!! my mom and dad decided to keep all 3 kids tonight which has not happen in weeks and josh goes to work tonight so all night by myself...some piece and quiet and try and get some more organizing done around here...

hope ya'll are having better weather than us been raining for 3 days straight now and don't look like it letting up for a few more days.....

Unless there is a medical problem they don't induce you in the uk until your 12 days over.

I was upset about no sweep tbh as another midwife told me they do one at 40 weeks so I'm not happy. And apparently Ella is only 3/5 engaged apparently on the top of her head is engaged which I don't believe because I felt her drop down! I also feel how low she is. And the midwife felt very low to determine that so personally I think she is fully engaged now. She has to be by the way it feels :dohh:

zoey-that sucks!!! hopefully she will give in and get out lol...

ok I HATE pregnancy brain!!! I take on the task of packing everything josh needs while gone....I just always have maybe bc that is what my mom always did for my dad. anyways he left for work tonight and as I was cleaning up the kitchen I realized I had for got to pack his lunch meat for the next few days......ugh....I texted him and I said don't be mad at me.....but....he probably wont see the text till later on...oh well cant change it now either have to pick something up at the gas station go to the store or not have a sandwich I guess....

ok I am off to bed I think...

Hi ladies. I'm alive. Hoping to catch up again someday.
Zoey I'm stalking you now, and I mean that in the least creepy way possible lol. :)

Erin-don't worry I think we are all stalking zoey lol! nice to know you are still alive and what not....

oh and Janelle is still alive. she has gone mad crazy trying to get everything done for Sara's bday party this weekend. she did finally beat the crazy ottoman she had been trying to do.

ok to day is ob appointment, ultrasound, then an appointment for my son....then family dinner at my uncles at 5pm going to be a looong day and I feel like crap! don't help it is pouring rain yet again!

stalk away ladies its nice to feel loved :haha:

guess i should walk to pick matt up from work. it will make me knackered but hopefully it will do something! if not at least i can have a nap after :rofl:

Walking is definitely a good idea, Zoey!

Krissy, question for you. Did any of your kids ever dig at their belly button constantly? I don't know if Tyler has just discovered it so keeps messing with it or if he does cuz it bothers him.

Well I went on the long walk so let's hope it does something.

Everyone says she will be here on Sunday so maybe everyone knows something I don't :haha:

zoey-knackered? does that mean tired? lol.....shoot if I walk too much I get contractions but I have been getting them for ever now!!!! SEX zoey SEX not only can it help get things moving BUT no sex for WEEKS afterwards....take it from someone who has not been able to have sex for MANY MANY weeks get what you can!!! lol....also can try nipple stimulation.

misty-I don't remember them bugging their belly button enough to make it get irritated or anything but they did mess with them once they knew what they were called. hope that helps!

afm-mister blake is doing good today....active and happy heart beat! fluid level was pretty similar to last week but his head was completely in my pelvis so no pictures today :( but I did get my breast pump today for free.....hehehehe....any who leaving in a hour for the family dinner I am sooooo tired though!

Oops yeah its another word for really tired:haha:

Sex - i would brave it but matt won't he is apparently too grossed out that im slowly losing my plug :dohh: you cant win, when you offer it they don't want it :dohh:

Ive heard nipplw stimulation works i will have to try that.

Someone also told me to rub clary sage oil in my bump but it has mixed reviews sso i dunno. has anyone heard of this before?

Clary Sage is one I would not risk trying, even when you're ready to deliver. Sorry.

I haven't tried it, not wven bought it, thought i would point that out.

If its that dangerous i wonder why somw people recommend it :wacko:

Sorry if I sounded short. I don't know if I did, but I hate typing mobile so sometimes in my effort to be succinct I think I just don't sound right.

I don't know, maybe it's okay. Really with essential oils I am no expert but I use them some. I've read a little more just recently to determine what I can safely use. I thought I remembered clary sage being on the "never use" list, but I wasn't sure. So I looked it up. Seems like it might be effective (and probably why it's recommended?) but could potentially cause placental abruption. So I don't know but IMO just not worth the risk?

zoey- I had never heard of that one...just do not do the caster oil! it till cause cramping all right bc it gives ya the poos! yeah even if they had not put me on restrictions josh would not have sex with me bc he does not want to hurt blake? ummm he didn't care with the other 3 and he says yeah see how they turned out lmao......ugh....but yeah when offered its a no I tell him well don't complain when I tell you no....I offered lol.

family dinner was fun...loud crazy but fun.....and josh finally decided on what kind of car he wants...a Saturn vue hybrid.....I cant believe he wants to give up his big ol truck for that...

Yeah I wasn't going to try castor oil I don't fancy the side effects and my tummy is sensitive enough as it is lol

:rofl: yeah he can't complain when I don't want it then :haha:

Glad the family dinner went well

Zoey - Do you have a birthing ball? It's really just one of those big exercise balls that you can use for pilates and stuff. Anyone you can try sitting on one of those and rotating your hips in a circle. That will help open your pelvis so Ella can get even lower and trigger labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->