A home for EVERYONE!

hi grace how you been?

zoey-anything? wait wait wait.....isn't that what most of pregnancy is lol...but the end is so rewarding!!!!

Hi Krissy - I've been good. How are you feeling? You only have two weeks left!!! Anymore contractions?

Yeah I have just been bouncing on it so I will try what you said thank you

grace-I feel ok...just pretty end of pregnancy run down...oh yeah I have contractions and some times they get pretty intense with pressure. but since they are not consistent they are not too worried but did say if I went into labor now they would just deliver him and delay it bc of all the complications I have had. but yes 15 more days!!!!

so today is the big Relay for Life event we do every year to honor my dad, great aunt, and grandma. super exited its chilly today..highs in the 50's but suppose to be sunny.

best news though is I think I found our car! it is the Saturn vue hybrid josh wants and the price is right so if we trade in his truck we should get about 3-4,000 back in cash plus a free and clear car.....I got a hold placed on it now bc we cant see it till tomorrow when josh gets home he is working over time tonight.

ok people with toddlers....do you watch wallykazam? Jamison is obessesed with it lately....at least it is nick jr right? lol

Yay to the car! The day out sounds fun too shame it's so hot though!

It's boiling here too and I'm sitting in front of the fan because I can't open the window because of my hayfever is terrible today and I feel rough when I do. Apparently it's best not to take anything so I have to suffer with it today.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/ottoman_zpse66f3e06.jpg

Here is the ottoman all finished! Sorry I can type more to update or do personals, but I'm crazy busy and watching my friends little boy today. Maybe later tonight. Sorry.. :blush:

I do not always post but I do read everyday

Zoey.. Anxiously waiting to read your gone into labour :)

Krissy.. Blake in 15 days.. Yahooo :)

Janelle.. Wow! You have amazing talent. I would never be able to do the projects you do. I would so pay you to decorate my house when we totally renovates lol

So, I have a head cold and baby P had the flu. Cried all night last night. Db is starting to get it as well.

My cousin, of age 28, died of cancer on Mother's Day :cry:

On a more positive note, I found colours I think I want for my wedding but not sure what exactly the name of the colour. Therefore, I have posted a picture for you to help me lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
Aspe, you never said if DB is leaving you or not. I pray he isn't :hugs:

Aspe - Sorry about your loss. Twenty-eight is so young. Glad things are going better with your db. Which color in the bouquet are you talking about?

Zoey, hope the birthing ball helps!

Krissy, how did Relay go? That's great about the car. Can't say I've even heard of Wallykazam. We don't have cable or satellite, just netflix. DD watches more TV at my parents' house, but she's more hooked on Disney Jr.

Janelle, wow, that came out awesome! Well done! Thanks for popping in!

Hi Aspe, good to see you. So sad to learn of your cousin. I'm so sorry. :( I love those colors in the bouquet. Not sure either which color you're trying to name, but if you could bring that picture in to whoever does your flowers, that would probably be fine! I hope that means things are looking up for you and your DB. I think I thought he was your husband already, so I'm trying to think back if I said anything weird before. I hope I didn't, but sorry if I did. In any case, I hope you two are doing okay. <3 Hope you three are feeling better soon too. :hugs:

AFM, one more day of work before my vacation. :happydance: (Or more accurately, clean-cation.) Not the most thrilling time, especially since I don't take off that much. BUT much needed, and at least it'll be a change of pace.

Db and I are fine. He did not come home from work because he thought I was going to leave him and he did not want to come home to an empty house.

As for the bouquet, I know for yellow I am having roses. I am wondering what the other two colours are. I am guessing dark purple maybe and? Not quite sure what type of flower I will use, but I love those colours together.

im sorry for your loss that ios such a young age :hugs:
i love the flowers though!

well i was looking online for natural labour inducing ideas (knowing i wont do any of them) and io found a labour dance. i burst out laughing at the idea which matt matt take my phone and declare i had to do it :dohh:

after that i did some nipple stimulation because apparently that was meant to work too.

i was going to report that (surprise surprise :haha:)the dance did nothing but make the muscles in the top of my legs hurt from using them for the foiirst time in ages :rofl:

but ive just gone to the loo and him losing what im hoping is the start of my bloody show.

im not going to lie ive never been so excited to see something so gross :rofl:

Zoey-EEEKKK labor baby dance awesome dance some more!!! oh and we do degrees in Fahrenheit in the US so 50's here is like 10 degrees C there lol.....so chilly not hot!

aspe-nice to here you guys have seemed to figure some things out.....but did he propose just recently or have you been engaged for a while? guess I just never realized....sorry about your loss! that is why we do relay for life. it helps raise money for research of all cancers not just one specific type.

Erin-I have planned so many cleaning vacations then spent so much time just laying around lmao.....good luck I still have sooo much organizing to do in the next 2 weeks but so busy with life that yeah I come home past out lol.

afm-it was fun yesterday I was just so tired and sore that I passed out when I finally got home. josh is on his way home then we will head out to look at the car. wish us luck!

After a few period paiins they stopped wveb after i went for a walk :dohh: still getting a bloody show though so something us slowly happening

Erin - Vacation sounds nice! I know you'll be cleaning, but at least you don't have to leave the house unless you want to.

Zoey - Yay for the show!!! I predict you will go into labor on Monday and Ella will be here at around 3 am on Tuesday! :)

Happy Birthday to Sara!

HAPPY BDAY little miss Sara!!! my little chunker munker!!!! cant believe its been a yr already and you are sooooo freaking cute and smart already!!!

Zoey-yay on show cant believe Ella is going to be here soon and our babies will be less than two weeks apart in age!!!!

ok guess what.....we got the car! josh did some wheeling and dealing.....first they wanted to offer us the car plus 1650 cash...josh said hell no my truck is worth more than that....he got them to give him a total of 3250 plus the car free and clear for the trade of his truck....I am happy with that put his truck at a value of $10,000 for trade in. so we now have breathing room....THANK GOD I can go get what we need for the baby now, don't have to worry about bills at all till I go back to work. we do have to get tires on my car and on joshs new car so there is a good chunk but I am ok with that.

the car....its a 2007 Saturn vue hybrid.

Attachments

• new car.jpg
    new car.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly