A home for EVERYONE!

Ellllllaaaaaaaa where arrrrrrre youuuuu?! Come out! We're all ready to meet you!

Krissy.. We have been engaged almost two years.

Zoey.. My water broke about 21 hours after I lost my pink plug

Janelle.. Happy 1st birthday Sara. Hope you have a greaatt day :)

zoey-weird how you symptom spot for pregnancy then symptom spot for labor right?

aspe-oh ok sorry you just always said boyfriend lol...do you have a date set then?

It is isnt it :haha:

Pains have started to get more frequent and regular so ive called mum to start to drive up because she lives 5 hours away. I really hope this doesn't turn out to be nothing now otherwise mum would be driving for no reason

Oh zoey I hope this is it for you!!!!! FX!!!! so exciting!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF3134_zps4df50567.jpg

Here is Sara's first birthday pic. I AM EXHAUSTED!! I'm going to take a nap. I will post more pictures later.

Zoey-i hope since you are not on that means miss ella is on her way or may already be here!!! :happydance: cant wait for an update just know I am thinking about ya sweety and take you time getting on here no rush!!!

I am soooooooo exhausted!! I went to bed at like 9:30 last night when I have to get up every 2 hrs to pee takes away lots of sleep....at least we have a master bath so I don't have to go far to go potty.....but then I was having contractions during he night which I haven't before and they hurt. they more like really bad period cramping that hurts to my back and down my legs. when before it was just the pressure high up. really starting to think mr blake might be trying to come before 31st......1w6day EEEKKKK

Just got this from zoey...

Ella laura was born at 1.35pm weighing 6lb 4oz. Small second degree tear. I was on only codeine until 9cm when i got the epidural which was heaven

Congrats, Zoey! Welcome to the world, Ella! Not sure of the time difference there. Was that on the 17th or 18th she was born?

Congratulations Zoey! Welcome to the world, lil Miss Ella! I almost missed the last page and that very important update. So note to self, when I'm ready for this baby to come, ask Zoey about that dance! *lol* Well done lady! Also glad you called your mom instead of second guessing yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you when you have time/energy (ha), but I agree no rush. <3

Sorry Krissy that sounds like a rough night. :( It does kinda seem like Blake may be impatient to make his appearance???? That or just a lil tease. :) Well done on the car, woohoo!

Janelle, love the pic. So precious. <3

Grace, yeah, I'm looking forward to the change of pace and chance to catch up and feel less behind on everything! Hope your mom is doing okay.

Zoey.. Congratulations! :). I had a feeling you had your baby :)

Here is a picture of beautiful, Ella and Zoey!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/image-0770d7d9f8198ed412de0b38c4d1b624273e55f1f713b0bd0792990761b813c5-V_zps4wtiwgy4.jpg

Misty, she had her today, the 18th.

Awwww great picture!!! She looks chubby for 6lbs 4oz. Good job, Mama. She's a cutie!

Zoey - Congratulations!!! You look great! I looked a mess after I had Ethan. Ella is adorable. :) So happy you two are doing well and that you get to see your mum. :)

Congrats ZOey she is soooo cute!!!!! and tiny but yet chunky lol

Aww, so lovely. Zoey you look so peaceful. <3 My DD was 6 lbs 2 oz at birth, so pretty close. Ella does has some impressive lil cheeks for being such a tiny thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->