A home for EVERYONE!

Such a busy day but got a lot done! I picked up out check for what the dealer ship owed us for the truck, bank, I got all the little things left we needed for the baby and grocery shopping. got tires put on josh's new car to. The best part was Babies r us where I got a but load of stuff all on sale and saved $115! with the $25 gift card I only spent $35 so good deal.

all right got to get josh up and moving for work....and these contractions really need to stop! I got to get the house done over the next few days...he needs to stay in at least till Thursday when josh has the day off lol.

Zoey.. Beautiful picture :)

Our first family photo, I look like poo. I have naturally curly hair..so curly hair mixed with sweat causes fuzz lol.

My baby was 6 pounds at birth, so not much difference.

Thank you everyone :kiss:

We got home yesterday (19th) in the evening. We are doing amazing. We are completely in love with her

Zoey congrats on being home! nothing like a new baby to love and cuddle!!!!

It's Ethan's Birthday!!!

Attachments

• 1st BDay.jpg
    1st BDay.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
Happy 1st Birthday Ethan. Hope you have a fantastic birthday :)

Happy first bday little stud!!!! keep breaking those hearts!

Down to ten days and so much left to do! thank god my mom is coming over Saturday to help me finish organizing and what not. but now I have to take Joshua wed to the dentist for a filling and I got appointments tomorrow and next Thursday....before I know it the next 10 days are gonna be gone!

My baby is 8, yeah that is right, EIGHT, months lol

Time flies

Aspe - Yay for 8 months!!!

Ethan's birthday party was a success!!! Now I'm just going to lay on the couch all day while hubby takes Ethan out for some fun at the park.

Do you have names picked out yet, Grace?

Happy 1 week birthday, Ella! Lol How are you guys doing, Zoey?

Less than a week, Krissy!! Yay!

Wonder what's happened with Libby...

Ella is a week old! I can't believe it :D its flown by.

It has been amazing im.so in love with her. We have had no problems except for her having a bit of constipation bless her.

My sister hass come to visit for a couple of days as well.

Hope everyone is ok!

Zoey - I'm so glad you're getting to see your family. Glad to hear Ella is doing well.

Misty - No names yet. How is Tyler doing?

Grace, Happy (late) birthday little mister Ethan! YAY! Glad his party was a success. :-D

Krissy, can't believe it's almost THE day!

Happy 8 mos Aspe. :)

Hi Misty!

Happy 1 week, Ella! WOW time really does fly! I'm so happy everything is going so well. <3 Poor thing with the constipation, is that doing better? Enjoy your time with your sister!

AFM, not much to report really. I can't remember where I left off without going back. I got so behind. I "popped" on Wednesday morning. I just woke up and had a lil belly. So that was fun. ;)

Tyler is good, Grace. Thanks for asking :) Here he is kicking back at the cookout today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Playing rocks... rocks are super fun... with Aunt Charity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
Finally wrote my birth story it is really long sorry! So i have put it in a spoiler :D I applade you if you read it all :haha:
17th may
12pm - i started having mild period pains, i told my mum and we had a laugh saying it was because of the labour dance i did the day before.
1.30 - the pains stopped so we went for a walk in hope it will start something off.
3.00 - still nothing so we told my mum and i cleaned the house just in case.
18th may
Midnight - mild pains started again so i went to bed in hope of getting some sleep.
12.30- the pains were getting more regular and more painful so i knew i was not going to get any sleep. We counted this as the start of labour. Mum also started the journey down here.
4am - contractions were 6 minutes apart and lasting roughly a minute so i had a shower then rung the labour ward. They told me it was way to early to come in! We knew mum was close so decided not to ring his mum back to take us in and to stay at home for a bit.
5.00- mum arrived and having already rung the labour ward back we went in half expecting to be sent homw as they said i probably would be.
6am- after lots of questions i was examined and was told i was nearly 5cm.
7am - got given codeine and gas and air, the gas and air made me sick so i got a anti sickness injection.
9am ish - midwives changed shifts and i greeted them by throwing up!
10.00 ish - being monitored from the start because ellas heartrate kept going down someone scanned me because the other midwife thought ella may of gone breech because of were they had to find her heartbeat. Ella was the right way and wiggly.
11am. Asked for a epidural. Got examined a few times, got told i only had a lip of cervix was left. Hadd to get examined a few times because ella was so wiggly they didn't know what position she was in.
11.30 got my epidural and my waters broke. Thinking back the epidural didn't work properly because i could feel pressure and move my lwgs but the pain was gone. I preferred this to be honest!.
12 noon - got told i was 10cm but they were going to wait for her to move down a bit before i start pushing.
12.15 - my body pushing on its own it was decided i would start pushing. During this time the dr came in several times because of how low ellas heartrate kept going. i got scared so my contractions kept disappearing. They told me off for pushing once without a contraction but the position they made me go in it was really hard to tell when they were and they stopped telling me when my contractions were but not sure why :/
1am- dr said in 10 mins if there was no progress they would assist. After nearly having a panic attack i got bad cramp in my leg. This made me really push like i never had before. That the fear of assistance and the cramp did it i also finally started to feel my contractions again! Because of the rish to get her oyt there was no stopping and panting stage to get her head out slowly. The head half out the dr came in and said "well im not needed" and left xD
1.35- ellas head was born and within the same contraction her body flew out which no one was expecting but i still had the urge to push so i did!

She was born with the cord wrapped around her neck twice and around her shoulder. It was a good job the cord was so long apparently. we then got skin to skin.
2pm - after ella got checked out and got a score of. 9.5 i got my small 2nd degree tear stitched. The epidural wore off half way through so it hurt a loot near the end of being stitched but she kept saying she would be finished in a minute!

After my toast i got to sleep for a couple of hours before going to the ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->