A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - Glad you got your bathroom done! I've been wanting to move to Georgia for like the past week after watching some YouTube videos. Just seems like they have a lot more things to do than we have here in Texas. But I can understand wanting to enjoy all the work you've put into your house.

Just saw the pictures. Your house is gorgeous!!! You did a great job. I love everything!!!

As for Krissy, I can totally understand wanting to get home to her babies. I didn't have anything waiting on me at home because my hubby was at the hospital with me.

Grace, Georgia sounds like a fun place to live, it just kinda freaks me out having to up and move EVERYTHING with two small kids. At least when we bought this house we were able to move back and forth with car and tuck loads of stuff. I couldn't do that moving that far. We'd be moving to Altanta. Where were you thinking if you were to move?

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/2014-06-02_12.23.10_zpslys0w9tx.jpg

Krissy's dad got to hold Blake today. :cloud9:

Awwww sweet :) I know Krissy loved that.

Do they all have to wear masks??

Not that I know of. I know he's wearing a mask because they don't want him getting sick.

Ahhh, so precious. My mom has to have surgery to remove a large mass from her ovary. I pray all goes well so he has a chance to hold Baby T (that's what we refer to this baby as).

Janelle - Atlanta is exactly where I want to go. I have some college friends that live there and they are always going to some festival, trendy restaurant, thrift shop, etc. If they are relocating him, they should pay for his relocation fees. Since they are paying, might as well hire someone to pack everything up too. We did that when we moved into this house and that was the least stressful move ever. Now I won't have it any other way, especially with kids running around. Ethan would be tossing stuff out of boxes left and right. LOL

Grace you're going to pass tomorrow with flying colors!! I hope all goes well with your mom, too.

I have a Facebook friend who lives in Georgia. Been internet friends with her for over 10 years! Janelle is gonna be a southern belle ;)

Gonna have to get some rocking chairs for my front porch and start drinking sweet tea!

Gross!! My girls love sweet tea. I think it's nasty.

Practice your twang! Ya'll! All pop is called coke too lol

Yep it's coke! Unless you're in New Orleans then it's called cold drink. And it's y'all not you all.

I'm addicted to diet coke. I don't think I've ever had sweet tea. Dans other aunt who I absolutely love lives 3 hours away in ashville, nc so I wouldn't mind moving because we'd be closer to her. I've heard ashville is a happening town. They have a lot of festivals and what not. We'd be closer to family in Florida too.

What do you ladies think of these vinyl siding colours? I need to choose one. I am so indecisive. I love dark colours but somehow I am looking at these lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Aspe, personally, I like the lighter one. Looks more grey. Willow something.. Are you replacing the siding on your house?

Yeah, replacing the whole outside in a few weeks :)

That is the colour I think I am leaning towards too. Thanks.

There seems to be tints of several colours in it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
Well krissy will be staying another night, possibly two because of this weird skin infection that she has. They told her that Blake will be there until he's 2 weeks old.

Well, krissy IS being released today. Her insurance won't pay for her to stay longer. :( she has until 11:59 to leave.

Man... I was thinking that's awesome her ins was giving her the option to stay! Poop. She's having a rough go of it :( Why are they saying Blake has to stay til he's 2 weeks?

She was going to stay because of the weird skin infection that she has, but her insurance won't cover it. I'm guessing they won't let Blake leave with pneumonia. He was kinda orange too. Krissy said they might put him under the lights, but I think they're waiting to see how he is tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->