A home for EVERYONE!

Took a while for it to feel normal for me even, Zoey, and I didn't have stitches!

I just signed Tyler and I up for Aqua Tots classes at the Y! It's not til August tho.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF3350_zpsbc9bc1e5.jpg

My Monkey turned 4 today!!!

Happy birthday Samuel!

Grace what size shoe does big man Ethan wear?

Janelle - Happy Birthday, Samuel!!!

Misty - Ethan wears a six 6 now. I'm not sure if that's big though.

I was totally guessing 6! Tyler wears size 4 lol. Hard to find tennis shoes for him tho cuz he's got fat wide feet. Jake has flintstone feet soooooo yet ANOTHER physical attribute Tyler has of his father!

Misty - That sucks that you can't find shoes. Have you tried Stride Rite? I know they are pricey, but they have wide shoes there. There were two pairs of shoes I wanted for Ethan, but they only had them in wide so they were too big for him.

AFM - I went to the doctor today and I managed to gain a whopping 8 lbs in 5 weeks. LOL. Guess I need to ease up on the lemonade. But it's so hot here sometimes water just doesn't hit the spot like a sweet glass of lemonade does. I've gained a total of 14 lbs now. I started out so good, but obviously I've gone wrong now that it's so hot out.

Janelle, happy (late) birthday to the little man! I hope he had a great day!

Yup Stride Rite is really good and offers wide widths. You can get wide shoes at Payless too though I believe.

14 lbs in 29 weeks is bad?? What us the baby's heart rate running? I was wondering that the other day. Is stride rite a brand? Sold where? I hate spending a lot when he's gonna grow out of them so fast. But then he's only in a size 4 at 15 months so maaaaaybe not lmao

So teeth question. Tyler has 6 teeth right now. The 4 front ones on top and 2 front ones on the bottom. Well I found today that he has 2 molars broken through! One on each side on the top. Maybe like the 1st molar at front? Anyway that seems way out of whack! That makes 6 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom! What the heck?!

Good to know, Erin. Hadn't thought of Payless.

Misty, tyler's teeth are coming in exactly like Samuels did!! As for shoes Samuel had a few stride rites. We have a stride rite store here, but you can look into converse too, the velcro ones fit Samuel's feet pretty well and his feet were wide. Try looking on swap sites or those gently used kids clothes stores. They usually have them for cheap. They are good shoes but really expensive. Do you have a Ross or tj maxx near you?

No Ross or TJ Maxx here. We used to have a TJ Maxx but it closed.

I don't know if I told you ladies, but my treadmill finally died. I ran that sucker right into the ground! I called the makers and they said I burnt out the motor. :( Luckily, my best friend had a really nice elliptical she had been trying to get rid of on Craigslist to make room for guest to stay for her wedding, so I took it off her hands for her. I'd never been on an elliptical before, and after 30 minutes I died! That machine is so awkward to work with and get use to. I feel like an ostrich or something. Hopefully, I don't get discouraged with it and give up with exercising all together. Cause right now I really would rather have a treadmill... Any of you feel the same way when you first tried an elliptical?

At the hospital.. waiting for Ashlie's surgery.

Ok first off a huge sorry for being so MIA anymore I honesty don't hardly get any time to myself let alone sit down unless I am breast feeding lol.

Janelle- I HUGE sorry for being just a half assed friend lately! I big big belated happy birthday to little man! I loved the pictures! and he had an amazing cake! As far as the elpitical I had the same feeling at first! but once you get used to it its so much easier on your limbs and you can burn so much more calories I have always picked that over the treadmill at the gym because I have bad knees.

misty-hope everything is going well with Ashley!

afm-like I said super busy just been trying to pack in some last minute cheap fun before I go back to work on Tuesday. took the kids to the opening of a new movie theater that was holding a charity event for the local Ronald McDonald house so we saw the Lego movie since they hadn't seen it yet and tickets were only 2 dollars a piece and blake slept the hold time thank god! then yesterday they had $1 zoo day so we went and did that. I am excited and nervous to go back to work.

ok now the bad part.....we found out yesterday that it is for sure my dads cancer has spread very far he is stage 4 cancer. It for sure in the bone of his hip, which they said will spread to other bones, and also he had several polyps in his lungs that showed up in his CT scan. I am heart broken!!! he starts chemo next week but I just keep asking WHY? he is an Amazing person and father. he had NO cancer just 9 months ago and now it is all over the place. I am officially scared to death that I am going to loose my dad some time soon. obviously he is going to fight and fight hard but before I thought we would have decades yet...now am not even sure we will have years left......

I want to act like a little kid right now and stomp my feet and scream and keep saying no no no no.......why why why......not fair not fair....all my father and my family has seen is hard times it feels like....now I need to find a way to help my dads last few dreams come true...his biggest is to be alive when blake graduates high school....and I pray he will.....his other is go back to Germany. he was stationed there for 2 years in the army and he loved it and that was before he married my mom so he wants to go back...now I need to find a way to raise the money for him.....

I know that was all heavy so I want to give a little lightness and here is a newer pics of my little miracle I call Blakey these was taken on Monday I think lol....

Attachments

• DSCF1890 (2).jpg
    DSCF1890 (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1905 (2).jpg
    DSCF1905 (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1907 (2).jpg
    DSCF1907 (2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1910 (2).jpg
    DSCF1910 (2).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Misty, hope everything goes well.

Krissy, my heart breaks for you. I talked with you earlier on the phone and I just wish your family could get a break already! :friends:

I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I just got a minute to sit down, but now I have to get up and finish the laundry, eat, work out on the elliptical, shower finish packing and go to bed so I can get up early, work out and get ready to go camping. Awe, two days in the wilderness. peace and quiet. No kids. No husband. Just birds chirping. I'm going to love it!!

love the pictures!

your not the only one with no time xD its 3am here and im on bnb only time i have :rofl:

jannelle ive tried adding you on viber seems you havent replied so could you try adding me please :kiss:

ohh happy birthday samual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"