A home for EVERYONE!

Blake got admitted to the hospital last night bc of a fever and overall change in demenier they are running all kids of tests to try and figure out source of fever but he is doing better today and may go home tonight hopefully my poor little guy!!!!

Krissy - So sorry Blake isn't feel in well. Hopefully they figure it out or it passes quickly. :hugs:

Zoey - I didn't realize you were moving. How exciting. Moving is a pain but a new place is almost always fun. :)

Hope Blake is ok.

Grace you're almost to single digit weeks left!!

Nope! LOL. We got the bright idea to sell our house while I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Summer's the best time to sell though. Hoping we get a decent offer soon so we can get out of here soon. Pretty sure it will all end up happening around the time baby gets here. But either way I'll have an excuse as to why I can't pack/move boxes. :)

Hey Ladies! I'm back from camping! We had such a fun time. I LOVE camping!! I can't wait to take the kids, but it's so much fun to camp with just us girls. When we were driving home my FIL's 4-runner broke down...kinda. One of his engine belts broke. I can't remember which one. It had a funny name. It's was kinda funny. The entire time we were camping we were writing a script for the perfect horror/comedy movie and let me tell you, when my car was broken down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere in hickville and the sheriff showed up, that's when the real horror movie started. He was like the sheriff out of like the hills have eyes or something! He kept telling me he had the perfect shop in this little town just up the road and kept trying to get me to take my truck there. I called my friend Eric, he told me how to fix my truck, so I was able to fix it, no thanks to the creepy sheriff hovering over me and I was able to make it home on a 1/4 tank of gas. I was so nervous though, when I pulled over, the truck literally sounded like a german clock. I was like WTF?! That doesn't sound right. I thought I had a flat tire, until I stopped and the thud, thud didn't stop. I emailed my FIL with pictures of the belt and he said it was an easy 10 minute fix and not to worry about it and he can fix it tomorrow and to just keep the truck at our house and he's just happy I was able to make it home safely. Oh well, lesson learned. Can't wait to go camping with just us girls again in the near future!

Krissy, sorry I missed all your texts about Blake, but I was out in the middle of nowhere and I only had reception by a few trees and used was service I had to call Samuel and say good night. Hope he's doing better.

Zoey, hope the move is going smoothly.

Grace, We still haven't gotten word about Georgia, but I'm not worrying about it now, but the closer we get to winter, the less I worry about it because there is no way in hell I'm moving in the winter. I hope you get a offer on you house soon and it's an easy transition for you.

Misty, how did your daughter's surgery go?

Hi ladies. I've been lurking. Lots of house work and getting ready for an out of town wedding this weekend. Ugh, so many deadlines this week. Pregnancy wise though we're good!

Hope Blake is doing better.

Sorry for the short post/lack of personals.

Here's what happened when DD and I tried to take a nap yesterday lol. It quickly went downhill. :p Just ignore that pasty white belly that moves when I laugh LOL. Will probably delete in a couple of days.
**link removed**

erin-very cute! such pretty eyes!

Janelle-u made me laugh but I am so happy u got away alive!

blake is much bette we got to come home sunday night and in the end it was some viral infection they could not test for. but he is back to his normal self.

I starte back to work yesterday and it was nice to be missed by coworkers and residents. got to show off pictures of little man and he did well for my mom she had him for 5 hrs total. I go again tonight 530-10 but tomorrow I am working 530-3am so wish me luck!

oh and my dad started chemo today

Erin loved the video. She's gorgeous and silly!

How long would you guys let your babies go without peeing before calling dr? If his last diaper was dark pee also. He has strep and is not drinking well. Only giving pedialyte.

Thanks girls ;)

Krissy that's a tough work schedule. Nice to be missed though. :) So glad to hear Blake is better. Praying your Dad responds well to treatment.

Misty, I think I'd go ahead and ask to speak with a nurse at his pediatrician's office if there's any question.

He finally peed after 6 hours. Wish amoxicillin worked faster!!!

Misty - Glad he finally went. I would have said the same thing Erin did about calling a nurse. I always call when I'm not sure.

AFM - 31 weeks!!! Only 8 weeks to go!!! We accepted an offer on our house too. Only on the market for 2 days and we got two offers at list price. Makes me think we priced it too low, but whatevs we are out of here! We close in 3 weeks so I pray all goes well and they don't back out. I want out of this neighborhood. Now all we have to do is find a house!

omg it is way too hot here! 2 fans on and all the windows open and its 30 degrees

That's awesome Grace! Hope you find a house and can close on it quickly too tho. Do you have a contingency plan?

I had one nurse tell me one time that as long as he pees once in 24 hours that's fine. She's a f'ing idiot. I think we forced enough fluids yesterday. He was much wetter this morning. Bad night tho. Whimpering in his sleep, waking up crying. We were up at 3am taking Tylenol :(

Awww, poor Tyler. I hope he gets better soon.

We are going to lease an apt for 3 months while we look for houses. If we find one sooner than that, then we can just take fixing up the house and moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->