A home for EVERYONE!

....It's so quiet... I was so busy today doing laundry and running around cleaning my house. Happy to report that I haven't had a migraine though!! I'm hoping that this medication is finally working!! No real side effects either. I'm suppose to up my dose, but I'm afraid of being a zombie on my friends wedding day.. so I'm trying to hold off until after her wedding to do so.. I've been running my butt off too! 4 miles every day! Did you know that I've done a total of 14 miles so far this week? I'm tired. My legs feel like spaghetti! But I'm not giving up!!! My body and I are currently in a battle and it doesn't know this yet, but I'm going to win! Muahahhaha

sorry i've been away i will do a proper update properly later on. i hardly have any me time soo any i do have gets spent sleeping :dohh:
way too many posts to comment individually but im glad your all ok :kiss:

once photobucket loads properly for me i will post pictures :D

pictures of ella :D :cloud9:

iv'e put pictures of ella in a album on photo bucket, it is password protected and if any of you would like to see them you are all more than welcome too all just pm me and i will give you the password happily :D

https://s1347.photobucket.com/user/magicwhisper1/library/baby wells?sort=6&page=1

sorry if i sound over protective and It's no one in particular on bnb that i am stopping seeing them by the way but there was a lady i used to talk to on bnb who lied bput her whole life, lied about having a child and lied about being pregnant. we spoke for ages i considered her a good friend :(. the most concerning bit for me was she never did say were she got the pictures of the child she constantly showed us pictures of, or were she got the scan pictures either :wacko:

i am very careful about sharing pictures of ella, but i don't want to deprive my good friends of ella pictures so this is the safest way i could think of, to get best of best worlds

Very good idea. I should do the same to show you all my precious boy :)

I'd be interested to be shared pictures from both of you, Zoey and Aspe :)

Yay for pictures!!! Blake too. He has to be coming up on one month soon.

He IS one month Grace!!! He had his 4 week check up yesterday as a matter of fact! I got a text this morning from her. He's 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 1/4" long. Just packing on the weight now. I'm sure she'll be popping on soon updating. There is a storm coming there way, I think though... She sent me a picture.

Well, since there is a wave of chatty rolling through I want to catch it before I miss it! How have all of you ladies been? The weather has been really nice here! Nothing but sunshine! I'm loving it! I'm going to take my potato sack dress over to my friends mom's tomorrow and see if she can alter it and then spend the day with my bff. See if she needs any help preparing for her wedding. Today we're just hanging around. It's been really warm here. Dan was saying suppose to hit 96 on Monday. Time to break out the otter pops and spinklers! Yesterday we went and got new cell phones because our carriers are switching over or something and the phones that we have aren't compatible with the new carriers. We have a year to switch them over, but Dan's ipod just broke and he's been itching to get a new phone since so he can use pandora because I've got him addicted to mine, so he said why not just do it now. We're done with apple products. We've had nothing but trouble ever since we've owned them. So we both got new Nokia windows phone and I have to say I LOVE MINE!!! It's like a mini tablet!! It's on the bigger side, but I don't mind it. Samuel can play with it and it has a kids corner to where he can swipe it one way and all my features stay locked and only his section unlocks. pretty nifty.

Alright, well I think I'm going to take my little munchkins to the park with the weather being so nice maybe pick up a watermelon and some hotdogs and BBQ by the river. It's the perfect day for a picnic and some family love. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend and you all have some lovely weather where you are! :friends:

Hey ladies. Sorry to dump a lot on you all and run. Not a proper catch up. Just had to fill you all in on the last few days. It's hard to properly lurk like I probably should be doing when there's so much going on. :nope: Copying and pasting what I typed in another thread because it's too much to write again, but because of that it's a little out of context for a different thread. But you'll get the idea:

Okayyyy soo. AFM. Ugh. Rollercoaster couple of days. Well not really, rollercoaster would imply some "ups," but really it's been mostly downs. :nope: And also my excuse however pathetic for not accomplishing much at least in the last couple of days.

To address the bleeding, I had that little bit on Tuesday which was not too long after an orgasm (next day), so I had put it down on that. DH wanted me to message the Dr office though, so I did. They reassured me that things were fine, and I wasn't all that concerned in the first place (other than terrified of doing anything sexual), so it was basically fine. Then Thursday night I bled again and we definitely HADN'T done anything sexual, so I was worried, and even more upset about the way DH reacted (again, we're cool now). At DH's prodding, I messaged the Dr again that night. Friday morning I had a little more (TMI warning - it was like a big bloody snot), actually more than it was on Tuesday or Thursday, but still a small amount. So I was finally starting to freak. I waited to hear back from the Dr to say anything more, but they didn't message back which was unusual. I finally called, but they leave at noon on Fridays. :dohh: So I was going to have to wait until Monday, but I got to talking to the receptionist, and she said she was going to have the nurse on-call to call me. That nurse finally called me back a couple hours later, and she still reassured me that it's fine, some women just bleed when they are pregnant. But I was just NOT feeling any better. I mean I'd gone over 10 weeks without bleeding, then suddenly I bleed 3 out of the last 4 days. Ugh. I was on the verge of tears all afternoon but I had to swallow it back to work. Then when I finally got in the car I just lost it. I was totally frazzled. I ended up messaging a college friend who is an obgyn in St. Louis (I had avoided doing it b/c I didn't want to bother her, even though to put myself in her shoes I don't mind eyeball questions), and she was really reassuring too and said she never minds questions and I just felt so much better after talking to her. I was an emotional wreck basically all day yesterday though. Today basically no bleeding, just a speck tonight but it looks like maybe old. Little girl still wiggling constantly, and no cramps or anything aside from the odd gas pain here and there. So I'm MOSTLY feeling good but it's still scary. Especially knowing enough people with 2nd tri losses from incompetent cervix and such. I just wanted to know that my cervix is fine.

So on the topic of 2nd tri losses and why I'm a useless human being today. :cry::cry::cry:

Our friends - my DH's best friend and his wife who were due some 2 weeks before us. She went to the hospital a couple of weeks ago after losing amniotic fluid, but she had been doing okay at home on bed rest. Until today--she went to the bathroom and saw the cord had prolapsed. :cry: They went to the hospital and the doctor gave them no chance of survival. I thought she was 23 weeks, so at least a tiny chance, but apparently I had miscalculated because not yet. A prolapsed cord almost always means the baby is coming out one way or another, but he moved into the birth canal and he was born today at 22 weeks + some days. They gave him a breathing tube, but he only lived for about a minute. :cry::cry: His mommy got to hold him a bit after he passed. There will be a service for him at some point but no details. They named him Sohma. It just so totally sucks on a million different levels, and I am just so sad for them. Again these are people so close to us, and somehow (God willing) we're going to go our lives with them looking at us and DD2 and thinking - ours would be that age too. Ugh. :cry: I'm sort of in shock I guess (even though I can't say it was unexpected--I was still hoping for the best), plus I'm still so emotionally spent from yesterday, I can't quite process it all yet or really get that emotional right now. It's just so unfair. Apparently she asked him (DH's friend) if they were going to try again, and he was like no way. He was going to join the V-Club after this baby was born (assuming he lived), but I hope he doesn't rush into anything now. I don't blame her for asking, and I don't blame him for his reaction, but it's just too soon. But they have GOT to be on the same page. DH is worried this may drive a wedge in their marriage, and I'm worried too because DH's hunches on this general topic have always been right up til now. Anyway, if you pray, please pray for them. :cry:

I had two friends due at the same time as me, and now I'm the only one left. :nope:

Sorry for the wall of text.

Omg Erin. That's SO freakin sad. I can't even imagine going through that. As for you I hope your bleeding stops. I'd be so pissed if my dr blew me off!! I'm a spaz tho and would have gone to ER. I overreact about everything tho! Jake is always on me to chill out. Hugs to you and your friend.

Erin - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't imagine how hard it must be. I am praying for your friend and her husband.

And I'm glad your bleeding has eased up.

Erin, my heart breaks for your friends. I can understand your fear especially after a loss. Happy to read that your college friend was able to help reassure you as well as your little one with her wiggles. Bleeding is never easy during pregnancy, but I'm sure everything will be okay. I'm you've already read that certain sexual positions can agitate the cervix during pregnancy so maybe that is what caused the bleeding? Something else to consider to ease your mind a little more. You as well as your friend are in my thoughts. :hugs:

alright, I'm off to bed! I'm pooped! We went to the park and played all afternoon. Sara made a new friend named, Caleb. He's only a month younger than her. They took turns sharing each others watermelon. It was so cute. She actually stood up a few times on her own too and did this little wiggle dance. I've noticed her balance is a lot better on the grass.

Did any of you other ladies noticed that?

Hey Aspe, I wanted to ask you how is baby P doing with his eating? Have you tried any new foods?

Janelle - Ethan was the exact opposite. He hated the grass and couldn't walk our because it was so thick. He did better at the park where they had a different kind of grass.

Erin.. I am glad your bleeding eased. I can understand your worry though, I stress about everything. Soo sorry to hear about your friend. I can not imagine it.

Janelle.. As I still have puree food left, I am still using that. That said, he is being introduced to chunks more. He had blueberries, cheese, and homemade chicken soup. So far he is not a picky eater, like his Momma :)

I uploaded some photos purposely for you ladies. Message me if you want the password.

https://s1166.photobucket.com/user/AsPePe/library/Mobile Uploads

Well, I did it!

I got fitted for a bra today!!

I went to Macy's and I wear a 32ddd.

Dear Janelle,

You should share.

Sincerely,

Bitter member of the itty bitty commitee

you reminded me jannelle i should get bra fitted .. ive never ad a ba fitting :dohh: and my pre pregnancy bras dont fit so im still in my sports bras

Grace, if I could, I would. Trust me!!!! I was a late bloomer. Always wanted boobs. Once I got them, wanted to give them back!!!

Zoey, I did it because I wanted "nice" boobs for my friends wedding. I needed a bra that matched my dress too. I got a super cute one too. Its gray and like a mint green color.

but because I have such a small rib cage I can't just go to WalMart and find a bra. :( that's the down fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->