A home for EVERYONE!

Ok, here's my meeting of the in-laws story. Jake had not had many relationships before me. Longest one was 6 months. He's a pretty particular guy about people he likes. Anyway, we hadn't been dating very long. He and his brother were living in what was their grandparent's house. Their grandpa had passed away a few months before so his mom wanted somebody in the house to take care of it, etc. Jake moved in then shortly thereafter his brother and his gf broke up so he moved in to the house with Jake. Anyway, their mom had come over to visit them and I guess was on Joe's (the brother) case about finding a new woman. To get the attention off of him he told her well Jake's new gf is a "dirty f-in whore". Just as a joke, he didn't really think that of me. I hadn't met anybody but Joe yet. Well later night evening I was over visiting Jake. Jake told me about Joe saying this to his mom. We were all just sitting around watching tv when there was a knock at the door. In comes Jake's mom, along with both of Jake's sisters. Their story was they had been out shopping and thought they'd stop by to say hi. Later I heard they were really just being nosy and heard I was over so wanted to come meet the new girl. Anyway, they walk in and introductions are made and I said to his mom "Oh and by the way, I'm NOT a dirty f-in whore". I thought Jake was going to crawl under the couch. I thought it was funny and a good way to break the ice. It did! They DIED laughing and said omg we already know we love you!! They still tell that story to this day 2 years later lol.

Hisgrace, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Especially if you don't prefer either of them.

Misty, you made me laugh. Sounds like your introduction was either than ours.

Sometimes you just never know what's gonna come out of this mouth.. heck sometimes I don't even know! lol Definitely have diarreah of the mouth on occasion. Oh well, makes life interesting I guess. And you always know what's on my mind! That's one thing that made me fall for Jake. He's so blunt. Never any BS. Whether it's going to hurt your feelings or not, he's gonna let you know what's on his mind. After being in relationships that were full of lies, cheating and backstabbing... I LOVED the total honesty!!

Sorry, I am not going to be posting much tonight. I have a killer headache. Might have to choke down some Tylenol. Anyways, dr said pepto bismol for 3 days and if the runs don't stop they will make another appointment for me.

Sometimes you just never know what's gonna come out of this mouth.. heck sometimes I don't even know! lol Definitely have diarreah of the mouth on occasion. Oh well, makes life interesting I guess. And you always know what's on my mind! That's one thing that made me fall for Jake. He's so blunt. Never any BS. Whether it's going to hurt your feelings or not, he's gonna let you know what's on his mind. After being in relationships that were full of lies, cheating and backstabbing... I LOVED the total honesty!!

Can you and Jake come to Texas and have dinner with us and the in laws so someone can tell her her biscuits are dry? :)

BAHAHAHAHA!! Grace!! I'm in a quiet office and you just made me bust out laughing! They're gonna wonder what the heck I'm doing over here in my little corner. She's having FUN at work?!?!

I just heard the babies heart beat with my doppler!! Tried to upload it so all you ladies could hear it, but I can't upload a wav. file. ((((grumple)))) Sounds like a very healthy heartbeat and a trains just chuggin' along. Over the moon right now.

So happy for u Janelle!! Can u do videos at all on here?

So happy for you. I think I'm going to break down and get one in a few weeks. What kind do y'all have?

Just tried again and no luck. Keep hearing mine I'm guessing. Waaaa. Hopefully it's just cuz I'm fat and not cuz there's not one to find!

Misty, when you go in for your appointment on Friday, ask the nurse to help you show you how. Maybe take your doppler in and see if she can use yours.

Here is the picture of the mark on my arm.

Attachments

• 2012-10-15 16.16.31.jpg
    2012-10-15 16.16.31.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-10-15 16.16.57.jpg
    2012-10-15 16.16.57.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-10-15 16.17.10.jpg
    2012-10-15 16.17.10.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2
That looks bigger than a quarter to me! Strange...

Krissy where are u?? Hope everyone is ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->