A home for EVERYONE!

Janelley..yay on hearing the baby's heartbeat :)
And yes, only one spot

Army..pepto does wonders for me so hopefully it works for you as well

Love hearing all the stories..:)

I landed the first kiss on my db. I wanted him so bad and I had to go home, so I pushed him aside and kissed him. Outside in winter lol

Haha get him u wild girl u , aspe! lol

Ok first of all YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY janelle on hearing the babies heartbeat!!! I am so freaking mad i missed it!!! so mad!!!!!! i missed you ladies so bad this afternoon. but i got busy with helping josh with applications, then i took jamison grocery shopping, and then came home made dinner, helped joshua with homework (yes they have homework in kindergarten), then got kids ready for bed, been fighting a killer head ache so i took some vicodin i had from my shingles outbreak and took a nice long hot shower and starting to feel better..

promise i wont go that long with out checking in again lol!!!

Aspe it is probably best you have your dr look at, they may refer you over to a dermitologist. oh and i kissed josh first!

Misty and Janelle i was laughing so freaking hard!!! god i love you two!!!!

Grace it is so nice to see you so chatty today i love it!!!!

Ok meeting my inlaws were nothing special but i like the story better of josh meeting my parents. About a month after we had our first date we decided we wanted to go camping. i of course still did not have a new car yet so my parents had drove me to about half way where dh lived then (we lived about 1 1/2 hr apart then) and we had dinner, it was the first time for them meeting. it was too freaking funny. we had dinner at an Applebees in a mall and we sat next to the windows that over looked the mall. at one point my points at this chick with huge boobs and itty bitty waste and goes to my dad "there you go jeff theres a hot one for ya" josh's mouth dropped his parents never talked like that to eachother lol...he loved the fact my parents were so open and then of course my dad said if josh ever hurt me he knew how to kill him and make it look like an accident lmao....i got to point out that applebees to the kids a few months ago they thought it was funny.. but with my MIL she loves the fact i am a smartass and says all the time that out of her 4 daughter in laws i am her favorite lol...she also says if it wasnt for me she dont know if josh would be half the man he is now...pretty sweet huh?

ok i am gonna hang out for a bit and see if anyone gets back on i know i am a little late to the party here...janelle you must of jumped off right after i got on...said you were online for like a minute lol...

Misty so happy you got back on! you know i couldnt go to bed with out saying good night to ya!

It's only 8:25 here and I'm so ready for bed! Fell asleep on the couch for a bit, now I feel like caca. Caca as in poo poo lol. Need to just go to bed. Gotta let dogs out first so I'm here for a couple minutes!

Munchkin - u gettin ur groove on tonight?

I'm sooo hungry but it's to late to eat now lol

Drinking a ginger ale and watching The Voice that I had DVR'ed.

Aspe, when u planning on testing?

I LOVE DVR Janelle! I HATE commercials!

I miss my dvr!!!! i watch a lot of netflixs...ok i am off for the night...see you ladies in the am!

Hope u have a GROOVY night, Krissy!! ;-)

Mnj..I'm not quite sure as my cycles are irregular. I'm thinking by the end of the month.

Janelley..lol..I hate seeing those negatives :(

I'll bet you'll remind me again, won't you lol

Janelley..if it actually turns out positive, I'm gonna fly to you and give you a bear hug hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->