A home for EVERYONE!

LOL, you don't have to do that. It it turns positive, I wouldn't be surprised though. *wink

Well..not to hard of a hug because your prego lol

I'm still doubtful though..maybe this on my arm could be a sign bahahaha

I only got Internet cheapies..maybe I will buy a first response just to have in case I need it lol

Why am I so hard on myself. I always have to get prepared for a negative. :(

Aspe, I think that is normal to prepare your self. But you have had some promising symptoms that I've read through PM. So my fingers are crossed and I'm really hoping for the best!

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!
how did your nights go? promise not to go MIA today but watch this ya'll will be lmao that is usually how it works.

I'm here! As much as I can be at work anyway. My night was good. I slept better. I did my usual wake up to pee and decided to make it cold in my house to give me better sleep. I turned the account on and set it on 69. It was only 71 in the house at the time but I decided colder and air flow would be good. We sleep with a fan on us full blast every night too but it just wasn't enough. I think my ploy worked!

Does anybody talk to Loren (lpkjp)? She was my pregnant on same day buddy, curious about how she's doing.

No i havent heard from her in a while but you know janelle is the chatty bunch of us...but she is still sleeping probably lol...

see i am the same way i like it cool to sleep but hate getting out of bed then lol...josh loves it supper hot!!! he likes to sweat as he sleeps he is weird lol

Good morning! I don't think I'll be too chatty today. I was supposed to get a bunch of work in yesterday that never came so I will probably get it today. :( But on the bright side at least I get to work!

Yes work is gOOD lol i have been looking for a new job...i wonder if i will find one

Well I'm supposed to get some Imodium tablets today and take them for 3 days and if my diarrhea doesn't go away they will make an appointment because by then I will probably be dehydrated and not able to regain the fluids I have lost.

We gave our landlord a notice saying we will be out of the house by December 1st. He said that people will want to walk through it. I was like "okay, they can come in November when its mostly packed up". Nope, we have a lady coming straight after my registration appointment! ack... so now I have to clean and organize the stuff we are still using!

Hey ladies....

Mnj: Im ok! I silently still stalk you ladies, and really enjoy reading the crazy things you talk about! I find it really difficult to keep up with conversations though, so stalking is the perfect solution because I miss talking to you all a lot!
Everything is going ok with me...I'm still feeling pretty poop a lot of the time, and now the tiredness is rivalling the morning sickness :( I'm so done with first tri! Had a bit of spotting before the weekend and got scanned yesterday (see my avatar piccie!) and we saw a very wiggly baby complete with a nose,fingers and toes...gt my NT scan next Monday so only another 6 days until we see baby again :)
How are things going for you?

Janelley: aww,it melted my heart reading that you've found baby's heartbeat...it's such an amazing sound,well done for finding it! How are things going for you and baby?

Oh gosh, can't remember for the life of me now who was telling funny stories about in laws (maybe Krissy or his grace?) but they made me giggle! I remember first time I went out with DHs family for a meal and a joke his dad said made me laugh so much that I spat an ice cube right at him! Mortified!

Hi Loren! we missed you!!! love the new pic awesome!!!!!

Army hope you feel better soon!!!! and that sucks about your landlord!!!

LOREN!!!! Thank you for updating! I LOVE your pic.. you have a baby now and not a blob!! Do you have a definite due date now after your ultrasound? I had an impromptu scan a week ago today and she said I was "about 10 weeks" and noted it as 10w0d in the charts so that puts my due date at May 7. I haven't changed my ticker yet (day off) as I was waiting until I see the perinatologist next tuesday and I'm pretty sure they will be giving me an ultrasound also to start testing for genetic issues.. must be NT scan you're talking about also that you get on Monday? Mine will be with a high risk doctor so I figure he'll be very accurate on measurements and will give me a due date for sure. I can't find the heartbeat with my home doppler as I'm overweight so I haven't heard my baby yet. :( Hoping all is well... I go to OB this Friday so hopefully they will listen.

Morning ladies!

Krissy, I'm not going to say ANYTHING today or be chatty. SO THERE ((STICKS TONGUE OUT AT YOU)))

Misty, happy you slept well.. I woke up at 2 to pee... Looks like the peeing all night is in affect. I jinxed myself.

Hisgrace, get your work done! That's more important than chatting with us all day. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of us.

Loren, I'm so happy you dropped by. I was really shocked to find the HB so early, but I wasn't able to register how many BPM because it was faint and picking up my HB as well. Maybe next time.

AFM- I have to drive all the way across town to give a friend some tights that she gave me in her maternity stuff. ((GASP)) Indian giver!! Just kidding. I don't do tights, let alone skirts or dresses. I wont be on much this morning.. and if I am on.. I wont be very chatty.... Krissy... ((glares at you))

FX for ya misty for friday...ok ladies i gotta get ready to leave in about 10 min to get sissy from school then go to town to pay my car payment and what not so dont freak out i will be back in an hour or so. lol

LOL Janelle i met you are the one who usually gets everyone to PM her because you are that amazing to talk to!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->