A home for EVERYONE!

Oh man Janelle!! Way to jinx yourself!! It is about time though, you held out a lot longer than I did!! That and being tired are the only symptoms I have anymore. REALLY hoping to hear a heartbeat on Friday!!!!

My due date is estimated at 7-8th may too! Keeps fluctuating between the two! That's so cool if we have the same due date!

That IS cool!! We can compare notes and go through it all together! Of course, that means you have to keep us updated more often instead of silently stalking... ;)

Definitely let me know what happens on Monday, that way I'll know what to expect on Tuesday! lol

Is it Friday yet??? Work is giving me a raging headache!! Grrrrr

Misty, I have super sore boobs all of a sudden. I'm reminded every time Dan goes to cop a feel. I love seeing his "Oh, no!" face. It's so sweet and innocent. Other than that I'm really tired around 8-8:30PM. My nausea is calming down.. which is exciting!

Loren, I agree with Misty, you're going to have to give us more updates rather than just silently stalking. =]

Yes very exciting!!! ok so while i was gone a place called for me to come in and do a hard application for release and to do references. i have no idea how much they pay lol but i am sure it is more than what josh makes..i hope...the last place i worked i started out at over 12 an hour so FX probably go tonight to fill out app just after to get there before 7....

Doing what, Krissy? Full or part time?

LOL misty i just pm you but i will share with the class. I got my certified nurses aid certification in April 2011 and worked as one for a while but i havent worked since last october. mostly cuz josh had trust issues with me working because he was basically scared i was gonna turn around and do what he did to me...yeah right! anyways now he is ok with me working he feels our relationship is strong again. on the add for the job it says ft/pt for 2nd shift which is the shift i prefer. i would only need a babysitter then for like 2 or 3 hours and my dad might be up to doing it then FX if not i can ask my cousin to and she most likely would. would see much of josh that way but at least it would help us out hopefully...i am nervous about it though but i am getting ahead of myself still have to even get an interview but i better dress like i am going to an interview!

LOL misty i just pm you but i will share with the class. I got my certified nurses aid certification in April 2011 and worked as one for a while but i havent worked since last october. mostly cuz josh had trust issues with me working because he was basically scared i was gonna turn around and do what he did to me...yeah right! anyways now he is ok with me working he feels our relationship is strong again. on the add for the job it says ft/pt for 2nd shift which is the shift i prefer. i would only need a babysitter then for like 2 or 3 hours and my dad might be up to doing it then FX if not i can ask my cousin to and she most likely would. would see much of josh that way but at least it would help us out hopefully...i am nervous about it though but i am getting ahead of myself still have to even get an interview but i better dress like i am going to an interview!

Good luck!!!

I'll get my db do it because it is only right arm and I am a righty. Lol
My daughter has a red spot that got bigger and bigger after getting bit... swelled up too. Ended up giving her allergy meds and spreading hydrocortizone on it. It went away a few days later. I only knew it was a bite because there was a small dot a few days before the red circle appeared.
I just heard the babies heart beat with my doppler!! Tried to upload it so all you ladies could hear it, but I can't upload a wav. file. ((((grumple)))) Sounds like a very healthy heartbeat and a trains just chuggin' along. Over the moon right now.
Oh wow congrats! That is way early!! I'm thinking might not hear it until 2nd tri normally?? Now I want to buy a doppler!
Yes very exciting!!! ok so while i was gone a place called for me to come in and do a hard application for release and to do references. i have no idea how much they pay lol but i am sure it is more than what josh makes..i hope...the last place i worked i started out at over 12 an hour so FX probably go tonight to fill out app just after to get there before 7....
Oh yea! Good luck!!!

Thanks Lizzy!!! nice to see you got a chance to pop in today i know you said you were gonna be getting crazy busy at work!

ok gotta get up and do something.

oh and AFM, ms still. Just constant feeling of carsickness. Not awful though. Anxious... bestie is in labor with her first baby today!!! She might have even just had her... need to get an update oh dear! Last I heard she was 9cm. So now I'm trying to figure out when to fly up to see them... but not going to battle the plane trip with Siena again! Guessing I will go sometime this year... she came when Siena was 6 months old, but I'd be, what, 8 months prego by then??? Ack!

Oh and work... still waiting for big project to come in.. anxious about that too! So now I'm thinking won't have to start on it until tomorrow. Hate this quarterly crap. A lot of turning stuff in and getting it rejected and fixing stuff and turning it in again. So I tend to get down on myself and feel like a failure, wheeeee. So I want it to hurry up and get here so it can hurry up and be over with in 2 weeks and I can stop dreading it for another 3 months!

How exciting Lizzy!!! cant wait to hear what she had and how big!

It's a girl.... they've named her Fia... just found out they're waiting for the head to drop a bit more so she can start pushing. She was 9cm 2 hours ago.. is that normal?? She got induced 9 hours ago, 4 cm dilated to start which I figured would mean she'd go faster than I did. But guess not. I was in labor for around 9-10 hours.

Dying to know her birth story and the 'birth' part hasn't even happened yet!

Ok, nothing new here. DH is pushing me to finish the dishes and all. Got to put the laundry in the dryer and CLEAN the kitchen! Argh....that's the room that takes the longest because our washer and dryer are there too so it's always so crowded. Probably wont be on again for another 2 hours. Btw, don't have the meds yet but will probably get them tonight and diarrhea is still here.

Get the meds, Nicole!!

Everybody cross your fingers for me. This is my 2nd (and final) week of jury duty possibility. My # wasn't in the group called in last week so I had to call in again last night. The message said there's no trial on Tuesday but there may be on Wednesday so I have to call in again tonight to see if I have to go in. I don't want to!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->