A home for EVERYONE!

good luck!!! Oh and maybe eat a lot of salty food to help bloat! Then wear tighter shirt to show off your bloat bump to get some sympathy so you can get voted off!

HA!! I already have big belly, of course it's just rolls lol. I'll just walk in saying GUILTY!!! Before the trial even starts. lol I better not get picked if I do get called in. I don't want to have to reschedule my doctor appt friday!

I think it would only be fair to let prego ladies leave the jury! And those who don't get compensated for time away from work!

I agree, they don't need the stress!! Supposedly you can submit something to get out of it if it's a financial burden or get a note from the doctor if medically unable. I don't know if they really ever let anybody off though. Plus they'd just reschedule for a time when you ARE medically able so I figured I may as well just get it over with...

Misty, just go in there looking like hell and ask to pee a lot. They aren't going to want you if you have to pee every 5 minutes and have morning sickness.

I'm hoping I don't even have to go in at all!

Well, after stalking the thread and FINALLY getting through the 100+ pgs....boy, you guysare chatty, i'll introduce myself. Thanks Janelle for the pm welcome last wk. I have no idea if it constantly had me 'here' since I had the pg up and would come back to read a bit more as I had a chance.

Anyway, I'm Amber. I'm 29 and live in Indiana- Nicole I think you will be fairly close to me when you get moved! My husband and I have been married 9 yrs thursday. We have a daughter that will be 4 on the 24th. It took us 4 yrs to conceive her. With her I was so sick, and it never went away. I was on iv & im meds/fluids from 4 wks to term. I ended up with a picc line at 15 wks bc all my veins are bad with all the iv's d/t the continuous wt loss (25 lbs from 8wk-22). She was a trouble maker in the womb and then again in delivery. She was face up and it took over an hr to get her turned. Then she got the hiccups as she was crowning, took one breath after she was born and then stopped. Off to the nicu she went and we spent a wk there. I don't know how my husband did it, watching them work on her. I couldn't imagine after watching other babies come in and the organized chaos that surrounded them. Thankfully they didn't inform my husband how I was doing bc I had also hemorrhaged. They gave me meds to stop the bleeding knowing it could cause a fever. Then wouldn't let me in the nicu bc I had a fever. Really?!

So now as I'm doing this all over again, there are many times I ask myself why....bc my daughter was so worth it. We spent another 2 yrs trying to get pregnant with 4 mc's along the way. I am cautiously 7 wk 4 days pregnant. My dr had told me in feb when I mc to come in right away if I found out I was pregnant and he run tests to try and prevent it. Aug I was out of town and that preg failed. Surprise I am pregnant again. I go in, got ck'd and was told he wasn't going to run anything. They didn't do any labs, a u/a, absolutely nothing. They wanted to try zofran again, tho it has never worked for my nausea and vomiting. But I go in tomorrow and if he holds up his part of what is going to done, I will end up with another picc line and daily iv's and a rotation of meds. Today has been the worst as I know I am now dehydrated. Thankfully my mom is a nurse and stepdad a dr. so they will make sure that I get what I need and keep me out of the hospital. this dr has never been my first choice, but mine left the practice and this is who I got. And now, it is so much easier to stick it out so I don't have to explain how bad things are to yet another dr. there is just an understanding that if he doesn't order what I need, my parents will.

*sigh....so I feel like i'm a bad mommy not feeling well and my daughter doesn't get what she deserves from me. I already had bad days with chronic pn, but now things are just worse.. Guess we'll see what happens. Even the tickers with food on them make my stomach turn. I scroll past them quickly!

And about jury duty- my husband never gets called in. when he writes down his dad was a cop and they won't call on him.

Sorry this is so long! Lol

Hi Amber! Thank you for posting and introducing yourself! I've seen you stalking, also, but leave it to Janelle to PM you to call you out. lol

Is this the farthest you've gotten with your previous pregnancies you lost? I can't believe how sick you get!! As I'm reading I was thinking man I hope it was just a fluke the first time. Do they have any idea WHY you get so sick?? You are quite the trooper and what a woman to go through it all again. Just shows how much you love your babies!!!

Let us know how it goes at the doctor tomorrow! Can you get another ticker without food so we can follow along with you?

Btw, my husband is awesome. He's been doing the dishes, keeping the kitchen clean and doing the laundry. It's been really nice of him..... Now if my daughter could make all her own meals! Lol

Btw, my husband is awesome. He's been doing the dishes, keeping the kitchen clean and doing the laundry. It's been really nice of him..... Now if my daughter could make all her own meals! Lol

Wooooooooow that IS an awesome husband!!! Lucky girl! Oh and happy anniversary on Thursday btw!

Hi Amber!!! I've been waiting for your arrival. I saw you on today and thought we would be seeing you soon. What an amazing story you have! How scary, but you're right so worth it. Will you have to have a picc line through out your entire pregnancy? Seems like you're the one making up for all of use ladies who rarely have any symptoms anymore. I'm happy that you're 7 weeks and 4 days. That's always a good sign. You're getting closer and closer to being out of the danger zone. I hope that after this first trimester this pregnancy is a bit easier for you. Especially your delivery. Sounds like you're in good hands with your mom and step dad being the medical field. So happy you joined. I look forward to being a part of your journey as well as you being a part of mine and the rest of the ladies! :hugs:

...and yes, we are a chatty bunch, but we all get along so well and we talk about anything and everything. It's great!

Hi Amber! Thank you for posting and introducing yourself! I've seen you stalking, also, but leave it to Janelle to PM you to call you out. lol

Is this the farthest you've gotten with your previous pregnancies you lost? I can't believe how sick you get!! As I'm reading I was thinking man I hope it was just a fluke the first time. Do they have any idea WHY you get so sick?? You are quite the trooper and what a woman to go through it all again. Just shows how much you love your babies!!!

Let us know how it goes at the doctor tomorrow! Can you get another ticker without food so we can follow along with you?

Thanks. Misty, right?
I am right where I was when I mc'd in feb. So in a few days i'll be past it and longest since my daughter.

I'm hoping that knowing I was sick my entire pregnancy last time that it will push the idea of keeping me on the regimen I had last time, and my dr will hopefully not want to mess with it and change things. I'm happy if I get to the point where I get sick only a few times a day and notat the sight, smell, talk of food everytime. Let alone everytime I try to eat or drink.

Never found a cause. Ck'd my gallbladder and it wasn't a problem. I've always had a sensitive stomach so i'm sure it doesn't help. My pain causes constant headaches and migraines multiple times a wk, so many times i'm already nauseated. :(

I just keep thinking it will be worth it in the end. My daughter is proof and she is awesome. She knows mommy doesn't always feel good and will play by herself and quietly. Thank God we implemented those independent plays times from the time shewas born.

Awe, I just like to be there for others is all. =]

So, I feel like I'm stuck in groundhog day. My "info box" has been stuck at 491 posts for like a month.

Thanks. Misty, right?
I am right where I was when I mc'd in feb. So in a few days i'll be past it and longest since my daughter.

I'm hoping that knowing I was sick my entire pregnancy last time that it will push the idea of keeping me on the regimen I had last time, and my dr will hopefully not want to mess with it and change things. I'm happy if I get to the point where I get sick only a few times a day and notat the sight, smell, talk of food everytime. Let alone everytime I try to eat or drink.

Never found a cause. Ck'd my gallbladder and it wasn't a problem. I've always had a sensitive stomach so i'm sure it doesn't help. My pain causes constant headaches and migraines multiple times a wk, so many times i'm already nauseated. :(

I just keep thinking it will be worth it in the end. My daughter is proof and she is awesome. She knows mommy doesn't always feel good and will play by herself and quietly. Thank God we implemented those independent plays times from the time shewas born.

Yep, you are right... I am Misty. Guess I should have said that, huh? Sorry! lol Glad you've made it this far, that's a good sign!! Also, glad you're here!

Hi Amber!!! I've been waiting for your arrival. I saw you on today and thought we would be seeing you soon. What an amazing story you have! How scary, but you're right so worth it. Will you have to have a picc line through out your entire pregnancy? Seems like you're the one making up for all of use ladies who rarely have any symptoms anymore. I'm happy that you're 7 weeks and 4 days. That's always a good sign. You're getting closer and closer to being out of the danger zone. I hope that after this first trimester this pregnancy is a bit easier for you. Especially your delivery. Sounds like you're in good hands with your mom and step dad being the medical field. So happy you joined. I look forward to being a part of your journey as well as you being a part of mine and the rest of the ladies! :hugs:

...and yes, we are a chatty bunch, but we all get along so well and we talk about anything and everything. It's great!

Thanks! You did make me feel welcomed. And I had alot to catch upon after not reading any for a few days!

I'll vicariously live through you girls who are not so sick! Yes i'd have the picc line throughout or until it would happen to clog and not flush..go figure mygetting sick on the way to the hospital(delivery) last time, I clamped down on my arm and it wouldn't work when we got there. I have enough medical knowledge that my parents will just send everything home with me and i'll start my fluids and meds. Which is nice....and again keeps me out of the hospital.

I am however worried. You guys have been talking about twins....and I was hoping Nicole would have them! Lol my husband right away said it was a girl last time, and this time he can't get twins out of his head. Oh, God. Please no!

When do you go for your first ultrasound? It was a joke that I was having twins because my HCG numbers were so high in the beginning, then it turned out there was just one. Then Nicole had super high numbers so, the joke was she was having twins. So far, just one. Have you have your HCG levels checked yet?

I get my u/s done before my appt tomorrow. The only thing they did when I was there when I found out was an exam. I was seriously fruestrated and angry. there was a reason they told me to come in right away. Knowing my progesterone levels are already low you'd think they'd ck. Nope. So instead since it won't cause any harm except help keep me from mc my stepdad put me on it. He does a lot of natural hormone replacement, so it helps me in that fact too! :)

My husband has twins in his family....and it seems to skip a generation and his parents didn't have twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->