A home for EVERYONE!

Hi girls! Sorry I went awol today. I haven't felt good alllll day and soooo tired! I came home from work, fed the animals and went to bed. Got up when Jake woke me up for supper. He says his weekly email says my hormones are peaking get this week. I believe it! Think it's so freakin cute when he reads up on stuff like that :)

Janelle - I'm so glad ur going to the dr first thing in the morning! I still have confidence this is a sticky bean but want u to be seen to reassure all is well and to see the heartbeat! I'll be looking for your post in the morning! Btw, I have not felt like I was going to pass out so far. Just exhausted and nauseous.

Hi Nicole and Krissy! Adore u girls!

Aspe, Lisa and Loren - so glad u joined!! I was hoping u would! :)

Krissy.. I seen a comment about your dh trying for a new job but I didn't see the post itself. I must have missed it.. How I'd you and your dh? Has he opened up and been attentive to you more? I say this every time, but here it is again, I hope he comes around, even if it is bit by bit :)

Janelley.. Glad you are being seen first thing in the morning. I know it is going to be hard to relax until then, but I'm sure all is good :) will be thinking about you

Army..you have a cyst, is that correct? Those numbers sound good :)

AFM.. Did anyone hear of vitex? It is suppose to help regulate you and help you to conceive.

Sorry I didn't get every one in regards to personals. I will keep up now on :)

Hi to all :)

Hi girls! Sorry I went awol today. I haven't felt good alllll day and soooo tired! I came home from work, fed the animals and went to bed. Got up when Jake woke me up for supper. He says his weekly email says my hormones are peaking get this week. I believe it! Think it's so freakin cute when he reads up on stuff like that :)

Janelle - I'm so glad ur going to the dr first thing in the morning! I still have confidence this is a sticky bean but want u to be seen to reassure all is well and to see the heartbeat! I'll be looking for your post in the morning! Btw, I have not felt like I was going to pass out so far. Just exhausted and nauseous.

OMG that is so sweet of your boyfriend to get the emails! Have to admit Josh was like that when i was pregnant with Joshua and then with the last two he got most excited on the day we found out if boy or girl and their actual births. all my fave pics are of him holding each child for the first time in his scrubs bc i have csections...looks like a sexy dr and the smile you can even see it in his eyes...ooo i think i have one of him and jamison if i find it will post it!

feel better sweety! and dont you dare about being awol! of course i am happy you came on and let us know what was up but we are all human and have lives...well maybe not me lol...and sometimes just cant get on...

like me tomorrow i wont be on till some time in the afternoon which will kill me because of what is going on with janelle...but upside she is a few hours behind me so by the time i get on she will have news FX!

I have not heard of vitex, Aspe. Sorry. The think ur dr would give u Clomid?

Aspe- while it is nice of you to want to respond to everyone sometimes just a hi is good enough! no need to worry about it ok? and as far as Josh and I go...we are getting there. i have come to realize a big part of our problem is he is unhappy with is life right now (not us and the kids just work like stuff) so he is retreating into himself and that is a big problem for me...ummm if ya'll cant tell i like to talk lol...so i have been talking to and in the end he knows i love him and will go where he goes as long as our family is together is what matters!

as far as vitex goes..sorry i havent heard of it is it something you are wanting to try or is the doctor putting you on it?

Thank u, Krissy! Ur such a sweetheart! And please do post the pic of Josh and Jamison! I'd love to see it!

Aspe - I totally second what Krissy said. Sometimes u don't have anything to contribute to what somebody is talking about. Don't feel obligated to have to!

Loren - I was wondering when ur next appt is?

Krissy.. I'm glad to hear you have found the root of the situation. Once he feels comtent again, in regards to job, maybe he will talk to you about trying again :)
My doctor didn't prescribe vitex, I was just researching and came across this. Still debating though.

ok i love these pics! this is what makes me want another baby!

Attachments

• jamie and josh.jpg
    jamie and josh.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • jamie and josh2.jpg
    jamie and josh2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
Awwwwwww I love the pics Krissy! He looks so thrilled about his new son! So sweet..

Ohh my..melt my heart. They say a picture speaks a million words, and this one definitely does :)

I agree ladies....if anyone else ever want to share pics please do! but if you dont feel comfortable doing so that is fine to!

Well is is 10pm where i live and i have a busy day tomorrow morning so i am calling it a night! Thanks for another WONDERFUL day! Have a great night ladies.. :hugs:

ps. Janelle i am praying for ya! you know you my girl and as soon as i can get on tomorrow to check on you i will!!!!! love ya :hugs:

OMG that is so sweet of your boyfriend to get the emails! Have to admit Josh was like that when i was pregnant with Joshua and then with the last two he got most excited on the day we found out if boy or girl and their actual births. all my fave pics are of him holding each child for the first time in his scrubs bc i have csections...looks like a sexy dr and the smile you can even see it in his eyes...ooo i think i have one of him and jamison if i find it will post it!

feel better sweety! and dont you dare about being awol! of course i am happy you came on and let us know what was up but we are all human and have lives...well maybe not me lol...and sometimes just cant get on...

like me tomorrow i wont be on till some time in the afternoon which will kill me because of what is going on with janelle...but upside she is a few hours behind me so by the time i get on she will have news FX!

My Dh seems to have lost excitement for pregnancy since we got pregnant with our daughter. He seems excited the first time I tell him but then he goes into his own world. I think it has a lot to do with our son passing away.

Ohh my..melt my heart. They say a picture speaks a million words, and this one definitely does :)

Yes I have a cyst. It's a pregnancy cyst (the cyst forms in order to provide the needed progesterone and help sustain the pregnancy through the first trimester until the placenta can take over). Mine is just slightly bigger than the average pregnancy cyst.

Good night, Krissy, sweet dreams!

Nicole - I can understand that about your DH. I imagine he's scared to get excited. Losing a child is the hardest thing anybody would have to deal with. I feel for u both.

Janelle- I meant to respond to your wedding pics. They were sooo nice! You guys look great together.

MnJ- Oh my gosh! Your hubby is soooo sweet! It's wonderful to have a supportive partner.

Krissy- Loving your pics too!

Hey ladies. I'm typing this from my phone so i apologize for mistakes in advance.

Misty- I hope all goes well tomorrow with my appointment. I am so stinkin' nervous. I don't think i am going to have sex for a long while if all is well and the bean is okay.

Nicole- girl you gotta put some protein aside for you. Do you like peanut butter and crackers? PB and chocolate chips mmmm... When ever the peanut butter gets to a low level say... Half way :) i add in dark chocolate chips and stir it up. Then if i get a sweet tooth i have a spoonful. Its not so bad for you.

Krissy- i'm a level 6 vegetarian. Just kidding. I don't eat meat. I will occasionally eat fish though because of the omegas but not a lot. I will have a tuna fish sandwich or salmon or tilapia for dinner. Tomorrow we are having shrimp curry made with coconut milk. But it is rare that i eat fish. But we do eat the fake meat at times like fake bacon for saturday breakfast. MY PHONE IS BEING STUPID... So this will be a two part response....

Janelly- Sorry, I'm reading the thread piece-meal. Just came across your post about spotting. Hopefully, it's just due to the BD. Just take it easy tonight. We will all be praying for you.

Krissy (and everyone else)- B/c I have to do a C -Section, I don't want to find out the sex of the baby. I want there to be an element of surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->