A home for EVERYONE!

oh dear! good luck & hope they are not to much of a handful for you! why not sit them all down for a dvd?

I tried....they dont like the movie i guess....grrrr.....

how is ur night going? having fun alone? lol wish i was with you hahahaha

LMFAO janelle JUST texted that to me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA great minds think a like i guess...

:rofl: Nicola, I told her the same thing! Told her to put them outside and attach them to a lead. Joking of course. :winkwink:

Well of course!!!! although on a nice i tell my kids to run away outside bc we are in the country...just a rainy day...stupid rain (shakes fists at sky)

my nights fine! nice and quiet :haha: just lost a filling though :(.

ahaha janelle we defo have great minds! how bad are we :rofl:

and you guys want children...ugh.....nicola you suck on your quiet night!!!!!! LALALALALLALA that is me yelling out of the computer at you see no more quiet lol

:rofl:

it wont be quiet when OH comes in at 4am.. he will come in like a bull in a china shop when i'm trying to sleep! hopefully he brings me a mcd's then it HAS to be a BDin session! i'm going to Ov soon :D!!

nausea and headache have returned. Hoping to get Zofran on Sunday or Monday.

Hi to all the ladies :)

Nic..did you o yet? If so, when are you testing?

AFM..my cm yesterday was white and clumpy. So I guess sperm didn't have a chance to survive and swim..was only able to db once this week so far :(

Couldn't find any vitex anywhere, so I'm going to order it online
Did find low dose aspirin though. Wondering if I need to start it on cd 1 or before o

Well I'm frustrated. Dh is refusing to buy me prenatals or fill any of my prescriptions that the ER or OBGYN give me. I'm sick of this!

REALLY!?!

It's 10 o'clock my time and no one has said ANYTHING on the thread yet?! Did the Zombie Apocalypse happen and I haven't discovered it yet? Where is everyone?

Alright, I got a call bright and early this morning from my tile guy telling me he is going to be doing all the tile work on Tuesday. Why he had to call and tell me this at 7, I have no idea. So, I wont be on much today. I've got get stuff marked, run lots of errands and get started on Christmas gifts. Hope everyone enjoys their day. Watch out for Zombies!

Janelley, your ticker is making my sick tummy hungry. I love green olives with mozzarella and crackers!

Zombies? Oh no, I better get the rifles from upstairs lol.

Aspe, you can start the LD aspirin when ever you'd like. Only a couple more days and you pee on a stick RIGHT?! Because you know you're preggo. I KNOW, as does everyone else!

Nicole, Seriously. Grow some balls and go buy some prenatals. What's he going to do, Kick you out? You NEED to take prenatals. If you don't you jeopardize your baby's health.

How can I buy them? He has the car, my debit card, and all the cash. *sigh*

Do you have a credit card? If you don't mind me asking

No, we dont have any credit cards. If I ask my mom, he will be beyond mad at me and might not talk to me for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->