A home for EVERYONE!

Nicole would he not buy your daughter diapers or food? because that is exactly what he is doing to this baby by not getting the vitamins and scripts you need. this is so F*up'd that i have to watch my mouth or i will seriously offend someone and that is not my intention. by him having control of all the money and what not he is controling you and that is abuse i am sorry to be harsh about it but i have been there done that and wont ever do it again and i dont want to see someone else go through it.

so basically my opinion is you stand up to him and tell him to either get your shit and be a man and father or get the hell out. just my opinion take it or leave it that is up to you.

again sorry if this makes you mad or upset but its the truth.

NO!!! i ended up falling asleep :(! but he never brought me one! & no BDin either :(! made up for it today :)! how are things with you hun?

BUSY! lol i am watchimg the younger 4 right now and been cleaning and doing laundry. and spent over an hour braiding my nieces hair

how did you get on yesterday with all the kids did you take mine and janelle's advice :rofl: ?

No, he will buy anything for our daughter. He buys new movies for her every month. I don't know what his deal is. I think he is scared because of losing Joshua and the fact that he won't be here for the second half of the pregnancy. I think he is distancing himself from this baby on purpose. The money stuff isn't completely about control. Someone got ahold of his debit card info so they canceled his so he took mine to work with him and hasn't given it back even though his new one came in the mail yesterday. I just don't know what to do. And he still isn't helping me pack. Speaking of which I need to pack 4 boxes while baby is napping now.

not buying you what you need while pregnant is neglecting you nicole and it is control, if you cant just take the car and go buy what you need that is control, and him being upset about what happen with your oldest and him going to be gone while your pregnant is no excuse i am sorry. what does he not want your pregnancy to make it? i am sorry but what you have decribed on here is just down right wrong and i wouild never put up with that.

granted i have bitched and moan about my dh on here and that is what we are here for is the venting. but i dont think i have ever posted anything on here about our situtation that people would say he was neglecting me or the kids.

you just need to talk to him and get him to get the point of what he is doing is not ok....stand up for yourself! and there was a time when people told me i needed to grow a back bone and at first it hurt my feelings but then i thought about it and i did and guess what my life got better.

this is your life nicole and you need to do what is right for you and your children and not worry about your dh. so call your mom if you have to and tell him if he had bought it himself you would not have had to call your mom and if he get pissed tell him to act like baby some where else...

sorry this whole situtation pisses me off and once again i am just stating my opinion and not meaning to upset anyone sorry....

Nicole, seriously. If it were me, I would take a fight any day and my husband not speaking to me for a year, rather than jeopardize my unborn baby's health. Call your mother ask her to buy you prenatals. They are like 5 bucks at walmart! I bought some gummy ones today from target for $8. If you have a script, that's even better. Bottom line you NEED to get your prenatals and take them, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

nicole i totally agree with janelle your number thought should be to protect that baby now care about dh feelings.

Nicole, you tried so hard to get pregnant with this baby. Now you need to take care of you in order to take care of this baby you fought for! You wouldn't let anybody hurt or neglect your daughter you have now so just take the same stand for your baby in your belly. I don't know if your husband is purposely not getting up meds or prenatals or if he just doesn't understand your need for them. Regardless, do what you gotta do. Who cares how long he doesn't speak to you. If he seriously throws a temper tantrum about you getting what you need to have a healthy baby and a healthy mommy then that would tell me the level of care, love and respect he has for you and his family. Protect your cubs, mama bear! :) I want this baby to thrive! You've had enough heartache in your life...

Misty you said beautifully!!! Nicole we are just trying to help you! please take care of yourself and that baby!

nicola why not if you dont mind me asking? i love dressing my kids up and taking them trick o treating.

Hi Amber i see you down there!!!! nice to see you keeping up with us! how you been?

I'm so excited! I've got the BEST FIL! I have been craving his squash lasagna. Before you knock it, you've GOT to try it! It's so freakin' good! Very fall like. It's like a white lasagna made with a bechamel sauce and pureed butternut squash and a bunch of spices. MMmm..ANYWAY, he is going to make it tomorrow and bring it over for us to eat for dinner. SO, excited!!!!

i will when i have kids! but as i'm kidless just now i wont be:(

HUNGRY!!! I'd try that lasagna, Janelle. I'm pretty open to trying new things. I'm going the meat direction for supper tonight, however. I gotta run to the store then I'm making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and as my honey is a cookie monster I'm surprising him with Monster Cookies!! He's had to go help his dad for like 4 weekends now. Poor guy is beat.

Nicola, I get that. I never dress up for halloween. We dressed our son up last year, but didn't take him trick or treating because he was so little and we didn't think he would understand. This year we will take him only because he is a freakin' chatty kathy and talks to anyone that will listen.

Krissy, what are you kids going to be this year? Samuel is going as Super why!

yeah i will defo take my kids out :)! enjoyed going out when i was younger to!
aw thats soo cute he will talk to anyone i love kids like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->