A home for EVERYONE!

Yea, it's kind of scary. When ever we go anywhere, he will go out of his way to talk to a stranger. The first thing he tells them to is his name. He pats his chest like a monkey and says "Sam-o!" Then he waves and says bye. When and how do you teach your kids not to talk to strangers?

We dont do Halloween for spiritual reasons. When our daughter is older we might celebrate Fall Harvest but no costumes.

A friend might send me her unopened box of prenatals and her unused Zofran (it makes her throw up). Regardless I will still talk to DH tomorrow about what his problem with this baby is. I have a feeling he is purposely distancing himself from this baby.

aw that is adorable! i have no idea, but i personally think its really cute when kids speak to you :haha: sometimes get funny looks of the parents tho :blush:

It's even more embarrassing when the person ignores him. He will yell louder and louder "HI!!!" "HI!!!" until they respond.

So, when we go to the store I always tell him, "we're looking for Elmo, can you help me find him?" Sometimes that works and keeps him occupied. But most of the time it fails. Today we went to Target and looked for the cat in the hat. He hides REALLY well, because we couldn't find him. *wink

Well, I'm back for a bit. Lots to catch up on. I'm just going to post a couple of things as I go so I don't forget. I will post about my appt when i'm caught up. :/

Aspe: it takes 72 days for sperm to mature. So the sperm you get today are affected by what was done 72 days ago. So if sperm are affected by drinking the effects will really be in 72 days. Some men just have other issues after drinking.

Nicole: I am about 1 1/2 hr from Indy. Won't be too far!

Nicole, this isn't the same friend that send you the internet cheapies that took forever and a day to get to your house is it?

Amber, I wanna hear about your appointment.

Actually no. This is the friend who sent me the HPTs that NEVER got here.

Nicole, I would just talk to your husband, if he says no, ask your mom. Why wont he let you fill your script or get prenatals anyway?

nicole i guess its nice she is sending that stuff. but you are never suppose to take prescription medication that was prescribed to some one else bc it is based off weight you coudl be harming youself and your baby by taking those medications. and all bc your dh is being an asshole...seriously? i am sorry this is really getting ridiculous i am sorry just
tell him to grow the fuck up he wanted this baby to right?

sorry just in a no bull shit mood from taking care of so many freaking kids for so long but nicole you really need to do what is right here.

sorry if i am coming off mean but some one needs to tell you the truth and not pussy foot around the issue.

Well she said the prenatals were store bought not prescription. I dont even know if I'll use the Zofran. I know when I try to talk to DH he will either not respond, get angry, or deny everything. I'm still going to talk to him though.

its really good you are going to talk to him!!! i am happy you are going to do that. but you should not have rely on other people. that is what he is for and if he cant do that for you then he dont deserve you, your daughter or that unborn baby. we all have been through tough shit in our lives, you have even been through same as him obviously but we get through it do what we have to. you can NOT put off talking to him just bc you are afraid of the what might be's bc nothing will change as long as you keep quiet nothing will be different!!! ever!!!!

I sent him a message saying we need to talk. Hoping he'll call me so I can get it over with.

Good for you nicole i really hope it goes well. just remember no matter how mad he gets stand up for yourself and really get your point across! i know it hard but you are doing the right thing!

He says I'm jumping to conclusions. Yes, we are short on money but he just needs me to wait til Monday to get the prenatals then we can go and get them together.

Maybe I was jumping to conclusions because he never mentioned getting the prescriptions filled and we never have filled my prescriptions in the past. Phew, ok.

This is why you need to have open communication in realtionship or fights starts for no reason at all!!! glad you talked and keep talking to him!

He says I never communicate but when I do he shuts me out or ignores me because of video games. Or he says I'm thinking things too far in advance and to ask him in a few months. Argh...ok, rant over.

I'm tired. I went and bought new sheets today from Target. Got some super soft flannel sheets from Target. They were on sale for $20!! That's a steal for Cali. king! They have been washed with downy unstoppables and are so soft and calling my name. I think I might just have to take a late evening nap.

I feel more flutters!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->