A home for EVERYONE!

I'm not sure. I'm sure there could be clumpy cm. if you are worried get a dr appt. Even take a pic to take with bc you will likely not have it when you go. If nothing else you can discuss what the upcoming plan is.

Did you check your cp and cm prior to your positive?

Morning ladies,

DH is home and asleep. Baby and I are enjoying breakfast time. She is being a DJ on our Ipad while snacking on dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Dont know what I'm going to do for breakfast.

Oh wow, I'm a blueberry!

Good morning!!! other three crazy kids are gone!!! yaya!!!! just my 3 crazy kids lol....they actually have been good so far today and helped me pick up and sweep. had breakfest and today i am taking them to the movies! back to the realworld of school and what not tomorrow. maybe do pumpkins tonight then HOPEFULLY move our stuff upstairs tomorrow and HOPEFULLY josh starts his new job tuesday and then in a few weeks he will quit that job and go work for an even better company. so much crazyiness!!!

Aspe: sorry, I had finally gone to bed. Always at the end of my cycles and now that i'm pregnant I would get white creamy cm. checking cp, stressed me out and I was always going 'hmm, wonder what it means for me.' Previous times i've been pregnant and thought I was out bc cp felt firm but had a positive test later on. For me I don't feel like it's the most reliable way to ck. May be 1 thing but think something else. Cp is always changing even throughout the day.

Krissy- yay for your husband's job! Have you heard back on the one you applied for?

Morning ladies.

I'm still half asleep. ((Yawn)) How are you all this morning? Today it's suppose to start getting chilly and tonight or tomorrow is when the storms are suppose to start rolling through. I hope we get a good winter this year. I really want to play in the snow.

Nicole, happy blueberry.

Hisgrace, happy olive.

Krissy, enjoy your movie. Do you kids act differently after your brothers kids leave?

Misty, where are you? ((sad face))

Aspe, you're pregnant. I'm calling it!

Nicola, how's the weather there?

Amber, how are you feeling? You're a raspberry this week!

Alright, I'm off. We're making french toast for breakfast. MmMMmMmmmmMM I love french toast. I'm going to be baking an apple pie for dessert this evening too. To go with my FIL awesome lasagna. I'm so excited! Nom Nom Nom.

...I'm going to get so fat this pregnancy, but I don't care. I'm going to enjoy every lb. I gain and be extra warm this winter carrying it!

Did anyone have an experience with false positives with blue dye test? I got two blue dye tests and two pink dye tests, just wondering what I should use when I test.

Aspe, I've heard of false positive with blue dye tests. I would start with the pink one first. Although... a line is a line. :) I hope you get two!

I got positives on the WLmart brand blue dye tests but neither were false positives.

janelle :wave: it was sunny today here a bit chilly though! winter is certainly on its way :(! hopefully not to much snow :). enjoy your french toast lasange and apple pie! sounds lovely :)!

Amber- thanks! no i have not heard but my husband will be starting a different job in about a mont that is better than the one he is starting this week. what had happen is he got hired for this one and then the better job called him for an interview on friday and got that job but he has to do background check and drug test so it will be 2-4 weeks before he can start that one so he will work this one for now. and as for me since the one he will start in 2-4 weeks is 2nd shift i cant work at the same time but since it is more money i dont really need to thank god!

ok ladies we are off to see hotel transylvannia!

Happy blueberry, Nicole!

Happy olive, Grace!

Happy How's everybody's day going? I'm just working on laundry and some cleaning. Watched a movie we rented then the end of the Nascar race. Anybody else redneck enough to be into Nascar like me? lol

days been fine! been such a lazy day though!

Lazy days are good, Nicola! Sundays make me sad, tho, cuz it means another week of work is soon. Ick...

i know what you mean! this is my last week not doing anything. starting work next monday!

Misty!! I missed you!!! :HUGS:

Alright ladies, my apple pie was a success!! There is an orchard that we always go to in the spring/summer called Machado's. They bake these HUGE apple pies that are really full and MMmmm delicious! So, I made it a challenge for myself to make a "machado's apple pie" Success!!! I cut apples for HOURS that my FIL brought over from his tree and crammed them into a pie plate and topped it with a crust. I baked it and to my surprise none of the apples baked down, so it's still a super tall apple pie. I'm so excited to try it. Waiting for my FIL to come and bring me his lasagna. Figured it would be a fair trade. :)

My MIL just called me from Taiwan. News traveled fast that I wanted FIL's lasagna. Can't wait for him to get here.

OMG!!! Missy, you start your 2 trimester tomorrow!!! YEA!!!! Your appointment is Tuesday right?!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.

Happy new foods to you all.

Krissy- that' awesome about his job(s). And great that you'll have the option to stay home!

Janelle- you can have all the snow! I don't want any!

Just another sick day for me. Guess atleast this time I have a little weight that I can stand to lose. But i'm hungry! My stomach just does not agree.

Oh, well.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->