A home for EVERYONE!

Nicola - Are u excited to start your new job? I hate starting new jobs. Makes me so nervous!!

Janelle - I've missed u too, Sugarpie!! Speaking of pie, apple is my absolute FAVORITE!!! Throw some vanilla bean ice cream on top and omg... heaven. I think Im in love with u. I hope Dan isnt a jealous guy. Hee hee. I cant believe Im 2nd trimester tomorrow!! Really?? Exciting!! Yep my appt is Tuesday so I'll have a for sure accurate due date. Im thinking my ticker is a day or 2 ahead.

Krissy - Miss u!! How was the movie? Kids have fun? So glad u dont have to worry about getting a job. Is josh happy about the new job opportunities?

Amber - I hate that you're so sick!! Wish u could eat!!

Aspe - Test yet???? We're waiting!!!

Libby - Cant wait to hear from u tomorrow!! Hope u dont stress too much!!

Nicole - Where are u today? Hope u had a good one!

Loren and Grace where are u??

Did I forget anyone?

Misty!!! :hugs: missed you to! We love NASCAR! You better REDNECKANIZE!!!! lol! We love #24 Jeff Gordon! Josh likes him bc of his driving...i like him cuz he is a californa hottieeeeee!!!! lol. yay you are just trucking a long! i know u got fluff like me but are your closes starting to get snugger? i know with each of my pregnancies i poped out a lot faster but since is has been so long between yours it willl be like the first time you were pregnant?

Janelle score on the pie and lasagna! hope they both taste amazing!!!

Amber thanks again! i really do hope that everything pans out for us. we still have our fingers crossed on one more job to come through that he would much rather have but for now we are just greatful for what we do have!

Kids LOVED the movie and so did I! lol. Adamn Sandler actually co produced it and started as Dracula in it so that was pretty cool. supper funny and plenty adult hummor that so went over the kids head lol. it was sooo cute watching my youngest Jamison watch it sitting in that big ol chair munching on his popcorn too cute! wish i could have took a picture! ok it is going on 10pm here and i should be heading to bed gotta get kids up and off to school in the morning. might check back in one more time. love ya ladies!

Krissy! Gordon is my man too! Normally people are Gordon haters so it's funny as crap to me that we both like him! I also root for Jimmie Johnson as he's not only jeff's teammate but Jeff is part owner of Jimmie's car so when Jimmie wins its good for Jeff too! Our man needs a win! It's been a while lol. When I first got into Nascar is when I was married and he was into so he said u should pick a driver so we can compete. So I watched and decided I liked the #24 car, it was "rainbow" then, and saw the driver and said Ohhhh he's a hottie too so I pick him! He then went on to win championship after championship lmao. I've been to quite a few races and I met him! He touched me! Mmmm hmmmm. I've also met Matt Kenneth and Tony Stewart. Have signed die cast cars from both of them too.

Does anybody watch the show Long Island Medium? I freakin LOVE that show! Makes me laugh and cry everytime!

Just picked up the baby's heart beat again. :cloud9:

It's so fast! 168 BPM It's in the same spot I found it last time.. I wish I had access to my own ultrasound machine.

I'm doing ok. Going to go to Rite Aid today to see if it will cost anything to get my prescriptions filled because we are dead broke. I really wanted McD's yesterday so we spent the last of our money there. Then I realized, oh crap, the animals only have 3 more days of food and we are broke!

MnJ, its my old job so i know everyone there :)! so it will be fine!

So far so good, tho I'd rather be at home still in bed! It's 8:40am here.

I'm a plum this week!

Hi ladies!

sorry I haven't been on this thread for a few days...I'll endeavor to have a catch up now!

Before I do, I want to share my exciting scan picture with you all! Baby was being very uncooperative and naughty and wouldn't stay still or get in the right position for the NT measurement! I had to keep swishing my hips!! Even though it was lovely to see baby, I was very disappointed that the sonographer gave me some god awful photos...

...until I walked out and another sonographer asked whether I'd be happy to be a guinea pig to test out three new ultrasound machines! She was lovely, and baby was a lot more happy and cooperative and she gave us an extra three scan pictures, one of baby waving!!

I'm measuring 4 days ahead, so I'm now 12 weeks and 2 days! yay! That means only 5 days left till second tri!

Even though it was a happy morning, I'm stuck by myself now whilst DH is sulking downstairs...I'm getting seriously annoyed with him and sort of lost my temper with him for keep making snide comments (Almost constantly!) which, even though he says he's "joking", it really hurts my feelings and makes me feel unloved! I've tried talking to him about it, but he expects me to go running to him without an apology and expect it to be all ok...considering I'm growing his baby, you'd think he'd give me a little more support and respect...he's certainly not acting like the man I met, and he's making me really resent him with the way he's acting towards me...

Anyway! Rant over, and back to happiness :) I will definitely have a read through now and try and catch up!x

Attachments

• 12+2.jpg
    12+2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Misty: Yayyyy!!!! 12 weeks!!!! 1 more week till second tri!!!! Your scan is only a few days away now isn't it?!! Eek!!!!

Hello lovely Janelley!!! Did I read that, not only have you found baby's heartbeat, but that you are feeling flutters already?! That is insanely crazy, but insanely exciting too!!!!!! I can't believe you're nearly 10 weeks already!!!! Mmmmmm, the idea of lasagne sound good, but maybe just with good old minced beef......yummy!

Wow alr......just read your piece about you MIL and being a replacement for her daughter...that was a little upsetting even for me to read...I could never imagine losing a child (And I give my heart to all those that do), but it's not fair that she could treat you like that...you were never a replacement and you are an individual in your own right...she should appreciate you for the lovely woman you are, for sure x

Sounds like you're having a bit of a rough one with your pregnancy...all I can think is "ouch"! Don't worry about your U/S measuring a week behind...I was nearly a week behind to begin with, and seems I've caught up to match my LMP! Can't wait to see piccies!x

Army: I understand how hard it is having an army husband, because I have one too, and no matter how proud of him I am, the army life certainly sucks! I've got the added worry with my DH having post-traumatic stress (Which double sucks) so, even though he's now undeployable for the forseeable future, we have a ton of stress just associated with that...

Awwwwww what a cute picture, Loren!! Yay for jumping up 4 days! Must have ovulated earlier than thought? What do they look for in an NT scan and do u have to wait to hear from doc to get results? I go to the perinatalogist tomorrow morning so will have my scan then. Can't wait! But also nervous about tests, I need a healthy baby! Excited to see my little plum tho and get a good measurement. Hope I jump up some days too! Don't think I will tho.

Krissy: Was hotel transylvannia any good?! I've seen advertisements for it, and the kid inside of me is screaming to see it!x

I won't officially know the results of the NT scan until I receive a letter within the next two weeks, but the NT measurement of the baby was only 1.7mm and baby was complete with chin, jaw bone, nasal bone etc. so the sonographer was happy that that aspect of the test was low risk.

I think I'm just measuring ahead in general! I was using the CBFM and I was originally getting dates that coincided with the date the CBFM told me I ovulated, but baby must be going through a growth spurt! It was 41mm last monday, and today was a whopping 57.1mm CRL!! Either way, I'm now predicted to have a "may the fourth be with you" baby!

Good luck for tomorrow!!! I'm sure everything will be just perfect!

Beautiful picture Loren! I can wait for my week 11 scan but its so far away! Yeah, the thing I hate the most about Army life right now is how everything can change in 10 seconds. Nothing is consistent. And he is always having to buy more gear every time he goes out to train because somehow people manage to steal his stuff. DH is emotionless this pregnancy. He barely talks to me because he is always playing video games.

Morning ladies. I just woke up and it's raining and stormy and I LOVE IT!!!!

Loren, I am feeling flutters but like I said, I feel as though I am losing my mind because it's so early, but it's in the same area that I pick up the heart beat, so I'm not sure. I'm going to ask my Dr. when I see him on the 8th.

FUN NEWS!!
Last night my FIL came over and we spoke with MIL who is in Taiwan at the moment. They have this thing on their iphone so they can do face time. Either way, it's neat because they used a vonage app, so there was no roaming charges or fees. It was completely free! Samuel really enjoyed it. He loves his Amma. So, we were thinking. Since she is going to be in Egypt when we get the scan for the sex of the baby, maybe FIL can come with us to the appointment and do the same thing so she can see too!! That way she wont miss out!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->