A home for EVERYONE!

Ok..so no one is probably awoke right now. I had to pee during the night, so I decided to test because I had 4 hours of sleep. And as I had predicted, bfn. I did take a picture, but going to try to sleep again, so will upload later as iPad won't let you do that. I'm wide awoke, so that might be difficult. I guess I'll have to wait till the beginning of November to see if af shows. :cry: :cry:

Janelle, I know coffee helps me when I have your problem... I haven't been drinking it lately while I've been sick and yep need to get to get back to 'going'! Ah yeah and drinking more water is big.

Oh and Jimmy Johns was good... but I think I prefer Subway... or Quiznos if I'm wanting to be bad... I like my sandwiches toasted!

Hope the interview goes well Krissy!!

Ugh my stomach is so iffy these days... feeling queasy... I need to walk away from my computer to distract myself after all the poo talk lol! I am a weanie right now!

ASPE-BOOOO!!!! but i like to try and give hope and here is some for you! with both my boys i was about 5- 6 weeks along before i got a BFP. I was DEF pregnant with my oldest and I had dislocated my knee and was in the ER and they took blood and did a test and came back negative! I had had IB on Dec 15th and I had the blood test done on like the 22nd. Then i had my anual pap done on JAn 2 and my dr couldnt even tell i was pregnant then! it was not until about Jan 9th that i finally got a BFP at home and yes i had been testing the whole time! same thing happen with my youngest son. but with my daughter i was 3w3d pregnant and test came out positive so i dont know lol...just wanted to try and give ya some hope!!!!

Ok Ladies I might the worst mom ever!!!! Since i slept like crap last night and this is more than like going to be the last summer like day of the year i decided to let everyone sleep in today and let my older two stay home from school. Neither of them have school tomorrow so a long weekend. I am terrible or what?

ALright it is 9am here i got to leave in an hour and half for my interview in an hour and half! i was thinking of trying out my new flat iron i got a long time ago that does wet to dry hair but i dont wanna risk it so it will be more than likely half up half with curly waves. I decided instead of waisting money i found a dress i love and i have a white cardigan that looks good with it. i got my grandma two string pearls to wear and my diamond earings and i was thinking substle make up.....FX on this!!! i will let ya'll know when i can!

Krissy..thanks for those words :) so did you have a period the first month while you were pregnant?

Fx for you today :)

AFM.. :(

Sounds gorgeous, Krissy! Good luck!

Aspe, there's a reason your cervix is still high! Keep bd'ing at least if not testing!

Here it is. No one likes to see these kind of tests, but unfortunately, here are the pictures :(

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
mnj..really, well lets hope my cervix stays high lol
didnt db yesterday, but hopefully today

Aspe - from my understanding ur fertile or pregnant when cervix is high. It's low and hard when not fertile or pregnant. Janelle will prbly know for sure, tho. I wasn't a cervix checker.

Aspe, not sure how many dpr you are... but I didn't get a faint bfp until dpo 16 I think? I had been to the dr for a pap week prior and dr said I wasn't prego. I think they should have said I didn't SEEM to be prego. Bc in fact I was! I ovulated late, so that's why. I didn't get a strong positive for almost another week.

Ah and Krissy good plan with the outfit! Hate for you to spend money on something you just plan to return!

Oh and I checked my CP while ttcing... it moved all over the place!! But it WAS high and hard when I found out I was prego.

Thanks ladies :)

I'll test again if af don't show by November. As for now, I'll continue checking cp and cm.

Libby..the part that confuses me the most is open or closed. How would you best describe to me the feel so I can determine mine..lol..that sentence sounds so wrong, but you know what I mean lol

Janelle has been very helpful in determining cm and cp too :)

Well called the OB since diarrhea has returned for the 3rd time since we've been pregnant. She thinks I might have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or something.

Aspe, I think its different after having a kid already... and I never checked my cervix before this. Mine always felt sorta open. There was a squishy hole? Not that I tried to stick my finger in it or anything! But yeah cervix definitely got HARD. At times I'd be like hmm this is sorta not soft. But there was a definite difference when actually hard. Found I understood it better by checking same time and same position every day, and throughout cycle. But yeah. I've read it isn't a very good indicator anyway. And it can change fast! So if it isn't high and hard yet, I wouldn't say that means you aren't prego. It can happen after you get your bfp even I think!

Well the nurse just called back and the OB wants me to go to Urgent Care to make sure I don't have a parasite or something else going on in my intestines.

Hopefully just pregnancy hormones causing the upset intestines but good to be checked out. Let us know!

Army..thinking of you. Let us know when you return.

Morning ladies!!

Aspe, do you have any internet cheapies that test for low hcg levels? As for cervical position, mine was all over the place. It was high low slightly firm and super soft and squishy. it was squishy and soft when I ovulated and right before I got my BFP. I believe the days before my BFP it was high, sometimes it was so high I could barely touch it. But the swollen squishy was an indication that I was pregnant because of the extra blood flow to your uterus. The only time my cervix has ever been hard is when I'm on my period and it feels HARD. Solid like. I think you should do what Misty said. Continue bedding if you're up to it and test in a couple of days if you have the test. :)

Libby, Since I quit drinking coffee, if I try to drink it now, it just makes me super sick. Even if I go to starbucks I get set afterwards. The smell really bothers me during this pregnancy and I usually LOVE the smell of coffee. :) We're going to have Subway tonight for dinner because you're a bad influence on me. Dan keeps asking where I get these craving and I keep telling him, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Krissy, you sound like you're gonna look Puuuuuuurdy... I WANT PICTURES!! (that's the creepy old man in me talking) As for the flat iron, I had the same one! Is it a Remington? Be careful, I would burn the crap out of my hand because the steam comes out the top. Best results are when your hair is slightly damp, but not right out of the shower wet. It's not as damaging that way either. Unfortunately, my hair is too damn long now, so I had to retire it. I know have the one that SAYS it can curl your hair and straighten at the same time. Don't believe it. It more or less makes your hair look like a straight sloppy mess. Best of luck on the interview!

Nicole, that's gotta suck. Just remember Kanicky had the naughty poopies through out her entire pregnancy and it turned out to just be hormones. I hope it's the same for you. Keep us posted.

Misty, how's that weather where you are? Still wearing flip flops? It's too damn cold here. I think I might have to retire my flip flops. I think I'm going to ask Santa for some slip on Converse for christmas. You know the ones that don't have the laces? I never liked them, but I need some shoes that I can wear and not tie when I get fat and planet like.

AFM, I'm spotting. :( BUT I can still hear the baby's heartbeat loud and clear, so I'm not as worried. I'm waiting until 9 to call the doctor and tell them.... Maybe I could get another ultrasound out of it. ;) Either way, I think my walking a mile is out of the question. Seriously, I can't even walk 20 mins a day, that is so annoying to me!

Aspe, I think its different after having a kid already... and I never checked my cervix before this. Mine always felt sorta open. There was a squishy hole? Not that I tried to stick my finger in it or anything! But yeah cervix definitely got HARD. At times I'd be like hmm this is sorta not soft. But there was a definite difference when actually hard. Found I understood it better by checking same time and same position every day, and throughout cycle. But yeah. I've read it isn't a very good indicator anyway. And it can change fast! So if it isn't high and hard yet, I wouldn't say that means you aren't prego. It can happen after you get your bfp even I think!

It is definitely high. It's semi hard semi soft lol..ugghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->