A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle! I don't like spotting! Did u do the nasty recently? Funny u ask about weather... It's SNOWING right now! It's 34 degrees and windy. YUCK!! So definitely no flip flops... winter coat instead! Waaaaaa! :cry: Let me know what dr says!

Janelle..yeah, I do have Internet cheapies left. I guess I'll resort to them before I use my last frer. We bd on Tuesday and hopefully tonight. I guess we should try to bd every second day again. My cervix is definitely not hard, solid like. But that could mean af isn't due to arrive just quite yet. My cervix still seems like it wants to blend in with the walls. I think I'm going to try to hold off until November 8, if af don't arrive.

Hope you get a hold of your doctor to ease your mind. :) thinking about you

Misty, ha that's the funny thing. We were going to bed last night. I was peeing before and when I wiped I saw the spotting and I told Dan. He was terrified to even touch me! So instead we just held hands and grumbled about not being able to have sex. ;) But to answer your question, we haven't had sex in a week.

I just spoke with my Dr's Nurse, she's awesome. lol they know me on a first name basis now. How sad is that... ANyway, she said to take it easy with the exercise. She said even if I used to walk 4 miles a day quitting for a month can throw my body off when I'm pregnant. Well, I haven't walked 4 miles since May when I miscarried the first time. She said to start out slow. 10 mins every other day or every couple days, then gradually work up to 20 mins. She said I'm not allowed to walk or do the dirty until the spotting stops. She said if I have cramping or heavy bleeding to call them. For some reason, I thought it was Friday.. Thank god it's not. I can go see them tomorrow if it continues.

So that patch is still on my arm..it's almost been two weeks. I'm thinking I should go to the doctor soon. Maybe they'll ask me about a prego test..lol.
I've been using hydrocortisone creme, and it seems as if the circle is not as big, but still there. I have been forgetting to put it on every day, so I guess that could contribute to the spot not disappearing yet

Misty, no need to worry. I'm not worried. More of an excuse to get out of vacuuming. ;)

Aspe, be sure to tell them that you've been trying!!

Yes aspe go to dr! Maybe mention abnormal periods too, think they'd do anything for u? I know not ob/gyn but worth a shot?

Misty, no need to worry. I'm not worried. More of an excuse to get out of vacuuming. ;)

Aspe, be sure to tell them that you've been trying!!

I'm glad ur not worried. I'm also glad I've never seen a spot of blood this pregnancy. I'd be a raving panicked lunatic! But I worry all the time...

I know, right? Learn something new about me everyday, don't ya?! Hee hee

Where's Krissy?! She can't still be interviewing right?

Mnj..the last few times I went to the doctor about my irregular periods, they ran blood tests on me but everything came back normal.
I don't know if they would do anything different this time :(

Let's say if she did refer me to an obgyn, what would they do? Would they do anything for irregular periods?

Haha I ate Subway at lunch almost every workday last pregnancy! To the point where we changed our finances so we started using joint money for lunch! We pool all our money and then each get a weekly allowance... way more than either of us need but that way we can save for stuff the other person thinks is stupid. Like my clothes and home decor and his guns/ammo. But yeah, my eating started to take too big a chunk out of my allowance lol. Although might have made me spend less if I'd been limited like that. Hmm. Yeah being ABLE to eat out every day does have its disadvantages!

Anyway... I think Krissy said hour and a half until she left and then an hour and a half until appt?? I need to go back and look at the time and do the math!

I'm taking Siena on a walk today. And we never used to do that sort of thing since she'd get bored. So I guess I am trying to be more active now even though I wasn't pre-pregnancy... but I don't plan to be all crazy about it. Last pregnancy, I was a workout queen and then stopped first tri bc so tired. And never really got back to it bc when would I do it?? So thinking a walk here and there at least..

ok yeah her appt was 2 hours ago. She should be home by now! Maybe she is celebrating!

LOl yeah i confused everyone! My interview was over at 12:30 my time but then i had to go to the store. and i have been relaxing. anyways.... the guy really liked me :D and said that as long as my references came back good then they will more than like offer me the full time 2nd shift position! I love everything i heard about the place, the CNA to resident ratio is AWESOME and i will make over 12.50 one of the best paying places for CNA more than i made at my last job! i was completely honest to why i quit my last job last yr due to the fact i didnot have a good support system in place and ended up relapsing into postpartum depression. so my dr felt it was best i did not work and the last place said they would put me down as rehireable. i think he liked the fact i was forth coming about everything. I cant believe how much i really do want this job!!! FX if i dont hear something tomorrow i will monday!!! EXCITED!!!!

And miss Janelle why did u not tell me about this spotting???? hmmmm????

Lizzy-i ate subway almost everyday with my youngest son! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->