A home for EVERYONE!

:dohh: um yeah i got that! but no text really? i thought i was one of your besties now i am hurt :cry:

I'm gonna be a prune tomorrow!!! Or a kumquat... for those less visual people who don't know how big a prune is (me) and 11 weeks, when you're the size of a "lime" I read that it's about the size of a brussel sprout. I LOVE brussel sprouts.

I didn't wanna piss on your parade! Besides, you're gonna be Oprah rich, I can't be bringing you down!

Where are the pictures of you all dolled up huh? My inner old man wants to see! That really does sounds kinda creepy doesn't it? I'm not trying to come off creepy.

Ha! "Krissy, I'm spotting." That made me chuckle! Wait, do I even chuckle? I guess!

Yay on the job being second shift! FX'd!

Ha! "Krissy, I'm spotting." That made me chuckle! Wait, do I even chuckle? I guess!

Yay on the job being second shift! FX'd!

Made me chuckle, too, Libby! Our janelle is a hoot, isn't she?

Of COURSE they loved u, Krissy! How could they not?! On top of u looking all hot and stuff! It was a no brainer...

Ok no pics of today but i can post one of me in that dress let me look i might have one on my computer...sorry already in my comfy clothes!

hahahah, you know you've read little too much of fifty shades of grey when you want to ask Krissy if his name was Christian.

So, Krissy.... Was his name Christian? :rofl:

And did u trip when u walked into his office? lolol

Aspe - I'd definitely think the gynecologist would do more testing to find out why you're not regular. It's not normal so there has to be a reason!

Oh my..

LOL, I started the 3rd book, but then Samuel messed with my ipod and it started the whole thing over. I tried to find my spot, but it was impossible. So I started listening to it all over again, then the same damn thing happened. So I haven't started it again. I guess I could do that today, since I am "resting". I like how after all of that happened Dan showed me there is a box I can check on itunes for audio books where it will save your place.

Okay this is completely funny, so off subject, but I think it's hilarious. So, we have not gotten one political call this election. Shocking, but I enjoy it. Instead we get these weirdos that come to our house a billion times a day. So, I just don't answer the door anymore. Anyhow. Party A came this morning and left a flyer on the door. Party B just showed up--TOOK Party A's flyer and replaced it with Party B's flyer!! WTF has his election come to?? 12 more days and it's over! 14 more days and I get to go see the doctor. Whoohoo! Although its not going to be that exciting... I wont get an ultrasound, I'm looking forward to it.

Sucks u won't get a scan! :-( It is funny about being excited. I said that to Jake... who looks forward to going to the doctor?! At the same time I guess I'm nervous everytime cuz my blood pressure is high!

(((((ZOOOOMMMM))))) that is the whole fifty shades of grey thing going over my head lol!!!

ok pic wont up load...ugghhhh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"