A home for EVERYONE!

You must be this (holds up hand) tall this understand the joke. Hahahha Just kidding.

:( I wanted to see pictures. Oh well... (((sulking)))

So, I think we're going to make a blog pregnancy announcement this weekend. I'm going to try to take some picture this weekend. I've got some good ideas from pinterest.

Pictures of what, Janelle? Weren't you going to add me to your blog list?

WHERE is Nicole?? Wondering what happened at urgent care...

You must be this (holds up hand) tall this understand the joke. Hahahha Just kidding.

:( I wanted to see pictures. Oh well... (((sulking)))

So, I think we're going to make a blog pregnancy announcement this weekend. I'm going to try to take some picture this weekend. I've got some good ideas from pinterest.

HAHAHAHAHAHA poor little Munchkin...

I tried again stil dont work!!!

(((((sticks tongue out))))) well i was tall enough to ride one ride at least 3 times :winkwink:

OH DAMN she went there :haha::haha::haha::haha:

:hugs: u know u loooooove meeeeee!!!!!!!! u creepy old man!!!! :haha:

And where is Nicola today too?? Sicky girl?

Pregnancy announcement. There are some here https://pinterest.com/janelleebean/baby/
I really like the shoe ones.

I did add you to the list, you will be getting an email from me when and if I do a blog. Either way, I really need to do one. I haven't done one since Samuel's birthday at the beginning of July! I usually do one every month!

Hahah Krissy you made me laugh. What's wrong now? Is the ride out of order? OH, She went there! LOL I'm kidding. :hugs:

Misty, I don't know what time it is in Scotland. So, Nicola could sleeping. Nicole went to the ER? I missed that post.

I read a pregnancy announcement once where they put "Our house is growing by two feet!" Everybody was so confused til they figured out what it meant. I thought that was cute as crap!

I saw one of those! I was thinking about adding it with one of the shoe photos. As like a caption.

She said OB wanted her to go to Urgent Care due to diarreah.

ANGELSERENITY!!! I see you! :hi: How are you?

Oh really?!?! I missed that... Hope she's okay.

I see you too AngelSerenity, You Irish beauty, you!

Hi ladies, how are you all? I LOVE this thread, it's like so many of my BNB 'friends' are all in one place. I know so many of you from a couple of different places, it's so cool to have you all in one thread so I don't have to copy and paste my conversations as much! :winkwink: :haha:

I took a bit of a step back there for a few weeks as I kinda had a meltdown with several stressful things going on in my life at the moment including this TTC no.2 business, but hopefully this is my comeback :happydance:.

I'll do my bio at some stage soon, just wanted to say hi all and good evening :flower::kiss:.

xoxo

AngelSerenity, I'm so happy to see you!! How have you been? Gosh, it seems like forever since I've heard from you. I hope this IS your comeback and you get your BFP. We're all here cheering you on!

This is totally off subject, but my inlaws are coming your way in a few weeks. I'm so jealous. No idea what part of Ireland they are going. I think last year they went to the Northern part and this year they are going to the Southern. I want to go so bad!!

Awwww... hugs Angel!! I'm glad you're back and feeling better!! So I don't think I knew you have PCOS? I just looked at your chart, realized it was old but I saw you had written at the top that you have PCOS. Are you on metformin or anything?

Okay ladies.* I could only catch up from late yesterday.* Y'all are a chatty bunch.* So chatty that I feel weird coming in on conversations so late.* Work has calmed down so I'm gonna do some personals to get caught up and hopefully I can keep up with the convos this time.* I get so behind I feel like I have homework when I come back. LOL.

Krissy - So happy your interview went well and it's the shift you wanted!

Janelle - I'm sorry about the spotting. :(* I know all to well about that.* Glad you have your doppler for some reassurance.* Mine came yesterday, but I won't be using it until Sunday.* The exercise is probably what's causing your spotting because I’m convinced that's what caused my latest round of spotting.* At my dr appointment, she gave my uterus a stern talking to and told it to stop spotting. LOL.* She's so fun!*

Aspe - Sorry about the bfn :(* How many DPO are you?

Misty - You're a plum!!! Oh my gosh!* Time is really flying.* I take it you want a boy?

Nicole - So sorry you're feeling bad.* That really sucks.* What did they say at the urgent care?

Libby - Hi! :wave: How are ya?

Thanks Hisgrace. I'm pretty confident that exercise is what caused it as well. I'm not too worried about it. I think I would be freaking out a little more if I couldn't find the heartbeat. We can be lazy bum, bump buddies together. LOL

Okay ladies.* I could only catch up from late yesterday.* Y'all are a chatty bunch.* So chatty that I feel weird coming in on conversations so late.* Work has calmed down so I'm gonna do some personals to get caught up and hopefully I can keep up with the convos this time.* I get so behind I feel like I have homework when I come back. LOL.

Krissy - So happy your interview went well and it's the shift you wanted!

Janelle - I'm sorry about the spotting. :(* I know all to well about that.* Glad you have your doppler for some reassurance.* Mine came yesterday, but I won't be using it until Sunday.* The exercise is probably what's causing your spotting because I’m convinced that's what caused my latest round of spotting.* At my dr appointment, she gave my uterus a stern talking to and told it to stop spotting. LOL.* She's so fun!*

Aspe - Sorry about the bfn :(* How many DPO are you?

Misty - You're a plum!!! Oh my gosh!* Time is really flying.* I take it you want a boy?

Nicole - So sorry you're feeling bad.* That really sucks.* What did they say at the urgent care?

Libby - Hi! :wave: How are ya?

Why the eff my post got all those astericks? That's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->