A home for EVERYONE!

LOL, I was wondering... thought maybe you were just feeling sparkly or something. It's Magical!

Yeah it stopped. I think God sent it so I could get another look at baby before 20 weeks. ;)

Martiiiiiiin... Martiiiiiiin lol U didn't really say how u were doing Grace Martin! When was your appt that your uterus got yelled at? Why aren't u using ur doppler til Sunday? Waiting til 10 weeks?

Yep, I'm a plum! Crazy huh? And I definitely want a boy! lol

Oh shoot. Left out my as for me. I'm good. My appointment was yesterday and I started spotting yesterday so she did an u/s and I got to see our little peanut wiggling around in there. Baby measured at 10 weeks and 3 days yesterday. I'm sure of my dates but she wasn't concerned since baby's not measuring behind. Spotting stopped after the appointment so I'm happy. We're going out of town to celebrate our anniversary so that's why I won't use my doppler until then.

Grace, are you going to change your ticker? You're ahead of me!! I'm so excited for you!! Did you and your hubby do the deed around the time your doctor is saying? Happy the spotting stopped. I want a peak at my little person before my 20 week appointment. Maybe I can talk the dr. into it at my 12 week appointment.

Nah, I'm not changing my ticker. She said she's gonna keep my due date at the 26th for now. We did the deed darn near everyday that cycle but i didn't get a peak until sept. 1 so I'm pretty sure i ovulated on the 2nd.

Just tell your dr the spotting has you really concerned. ;)

I'm thinking about it. He said he would do another U/S for me if I wanted, but I don't wanna bug him. I might call a few days before my appointment and see if it's possible. THey are really nice there. Especially the nurses.

My doctor has me as O'ing on the 31st. According to the chinese calendar August is girl and September is Boy. I'm hoping it stays at the 31st or if anything moves back saying I O'd earlier like you. It's going to be a once in the blue moon girl for this family!! My fingers are crossed.

I keep meaning to ask but I keep forgetting. What's a blue moon?

2 full moons in a month. second moon is considered a Blue moon. Apparently it's "rare". I think that's where the saying, "once in a blue moon" came from. ;)

(singing voice) Blue moon you saw me stnading alone without dream in heart without a lovee of my own

Had to do it lol

ok working on school crap then to sleep for me! keep me in your thoughts that i hear tomorrow about whether or not i get the job!!!!! FX!!!!!

Krissy..fx you get a call tomorrow saying you got the job :)

Hisgrace..I'm not sure what dpo as my cycles are irregular

Mnj..I think after af arrives and leaves (even though I hope she don't show at all), I will check put being referred to an obgyn.

AFM..got some new furniture today, and boy ol boy, don't it throw off your organization. Lol
Cervix still high and semi soft hard. Did an OPK, negative. Didn't get a chance to bd since Tuesday. Was going to tonight but due to the hectic shuffling of stuff, time slipped away. Hopefully tomorrow.

Grace! Hii!! And glad you got to see your peanut!!

MnJ - I wanna boy too now! But a girl of course would be awesome. Hmm. Torn! Ha good thing its not up to ME! Jealous of your plum!! But, wanted a June date to put 2 months between kids' bdays so easier to plan them!

How's everyone doing today??

It's FRIIIIDAY!!! WOOO!! Got off an hour early yesterday so took Siena to the playground... so fun! Brought our little dog too and attached her leash to the stroller, ha. Course some kids wanted to pet her and she nipped at them, eep. Anyway, twas fun! Also, went by my moms for a bit and she sent dinner home with me, yaY! So no cooking last night. :)

Grace! Hii!! And glad you got to see your peanut!!

MnJ - I wanna boy too now! But a girl of course would be awesome. Hmm. Torn! Ha good thing its not up to ME! Jealous of your plum!! But, wanted a June date to put 2 months between kids' bdays so easier to plan them!

How's everyone doing today??

I didn't really plan very well considering birthdays. My mom is not happy that this baby is due in May. My birthday is in May, as is my sister's, my daughter's and my niece's! Not to mention Mother's day! But honestly I didn't think I'd get pregnant so fast! I had to take Metformin and then Clomid. I didn't think the Clomid would work and it did the first month I took it!! I was shocked! So now just hoping for a healthy baby, a healthy baby BOY would be even better!! lol

It's FRIIIIDAY!!! WOOO!! Got off an hour early yesterday so took Siena to the playground... so fun! Brought our little dog too and attached her leash to the stroller, ha. Course some kids wanted to pet her and she nipped at them, eep. Anyway, twas fun! Also, went by my moms for a bit and she sent dinner home with me, yaY! So no cooking last night. :)

Wow, you had a good Thursday! Hope your Friday goes just as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->