A home for EVERYONE!

Hi ladies, sorry I wasn't on today. I apologize for my absence. I have a lot going on and my head is just full of unwanted clutter. To try and clear my mind, I did a blog entry and announced to the world that we're expecting. I tried to have a little fun with my camera and an idea that I saw on pinterest. Those shoes were soooo small. I remember they were big on Samuel when he was just a runt. They were the only shoes that I kept and I wasn't about to run out and by a new pair when I have no idea what sex we are having. Anyway, I'm happy with it. I hope you ladies enjoy it.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/baby3-001.jpg

I didn't realize those shoes were actually your family shoes shoes, makes the image much more personal :) loveeeeee it

Hope you feel better :)
People say to talk about it, and I probably shouldn't be the one saying this given my career, but I am not a person to talk about how I feel. I deal with it in my own way.
That said, know we are here. On this thread or pm. :)

Thats awesome, janelle!!

Very sweet reply to her aspe :)

Got a question, might sound silly though. Lol
Ok, so a few ladies said doggy style was the way to go. After, do you stay in that position for a while or on your back with your bottom propped up?

Good morning everyone :)
Well, good morning/afternoon/evening..hehe..cover my basis

Aspe - I turned over on my back and propped my hips up for a while.

Hi Krissy - I'm doing great! Can't wait to hear your good news about the jobs next week.

Janelle - You're a prune! I love the announcement. We are going to do shoes, too. We're going to re-create our save the date card and I'll be holding a pair of shoes. I have to buy new ones though.

Aspe- I turned over and put my designated pillow under my butt and rested for a while.

Misty - Happy Peach Day!

HI MY PEECH!!! lol

Thanks Grace!

Loved it Janelle!

Bottoms UP Aspe!

Ok ladies probably wont be on much today realllllly gotta get a move on moving up stairs but of cours woke up with a migraine today since AF is due in the next couple of days (my cycles are 26-28 days) so today is CD26 so no big surprise on the migraine...ugh already downed an unhealthy amount of tynol so i guess i have to take a migraine pill i hate them i feel high when i take it....not like i know what that reallly feels like :blush: :winkwink: so i will check back in later!

girls,
I am offically NOT ttc. OH told me today the he doesn't want to anymore, and he done it through text? WTF?! i am actually heartbroken, and tbh i think we will end up splitting up. sorry you girls need to hear this but i really just need to let everything out! i have no idea what to say to him when he comes in.. i honestly just have no idae at all what to do.. i am a mess :(

Nicola! I'm so sorry... did he give a reason for not wanting to try anymore? Do u really feel u will have to split up over it? Maybe he just needs time. The good news is you're not ancient like me and have time to wait if that's what's needed. Hugs, girl... Sorry your heart is broken.

Morning ladies!

Aspe, I talk to a few, but not a lot. I like dealing with it privately really. I'm just happy I have someone like Dan who doesn't mind all the baggage that I came with. We did doggy style, then I rolled over on my back with my hips elevated on a pillow or two. Best of luck to you! Are you still getting positive OPK's?

Misty, thanks. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Grace, you're right there with me or a head!

Krissy, You're too kind. Thank you. Hope you get everything moved upstairs. At least you only have to move upstairs and not across town.

Nicola, I'm sorry that your husband had to tell you through text. That seems kind of cowardly. Was there anything leading up to this or was it out of the blue? I hope something like this doesn't cause you to split up and you're able to work through it and come to an agreement. Best wishes to you sweetheart! We're all here for you!

Misty, he said he didn't feel like a couple because we don't do anything, due to him working 7days a week, i know he works hard but he is usually off saturday during the day and is always to tired :(! i told him he needs to make some time for me aswell, i'm not asking to go out every week but every so often, and especially with me starting work on monday will make it even harder because i won't see him like at all at the weekend as i will be working during the day coming home and he will be going out to work.

Janelle, he had been acting a bit off for about 4days but i never thought it was because he never wanted to not ttc.. so it was a shock :(! i hope we don't split up either but if you read what i said to misty it kind of explains he works all the time!

sorry to put a downer or everything & thank you soo much for being there for me girls, you are amazing :) x

Nicola, you're not being a downer at all! All of us ladies go through ups with our spouse. So, we can all try to give you some advice. Sounds like you've got a handful. Maybe he's not happy at his job? Krissy went through a similar situation and it turned out her husband wasn't happy with where he worked. I don't know if it's an option for him to find a new job, but the best thing that has always worked for me is to just sit down and talk with my husband about how I'm feeling and how his actions and words make me feel. I know he said he doesn't feel much like a couple anymore and that's understandable if you don't see each other that often, but maybe you guys can work around it. Like instead of going out when you two are both together, maybe you can both stay inside and cook a dinner together or have a complete day where you lounge on the couch and watch movies. Dan and I use to do that a lot! We would record a bunch of movies on our DVR and have a lazy day of watching movies and stuffing our face with food. Doesn't sound too romantic, but it was a day where we could both relax and spend it together. Maybe if you have a few of those lazy days, then you could work up to going out for a night on the town. Does he never have a full day off? That's got to be rough.

janelle, when you try talk to him, he switches off! i think he is happy at work, he wanted this job since he was about 16, and obv here you need to 18 to be a bouncer so its something he had always wanted to to. when we do see each other all he wants to do it sit in though, thats why i want to get out.. go for dinner,or the pics? even a bloody walk or something just to get out the house for a bit, i understand he is tired because he works hard, but i feels like since he got this second job i've been pushed away.. he works 7days, so never has a full day off. he works during the week doing one job that sometimes has to be worked weekends during the day aswell, and works every weekend at nights, friday saturday sunday! its tough but when he first started this job about 4months ago he still made sure we could do stuff, even if it was to go a run in the car and get icecream and stuff. i would never tell him to work less, but it feels like there is no balance?

Nicola - You say you would never tell him to work less but if his working so much is potentially ruining your relationship, which is more important? You definitely need some quality time together before you grow too far apart. Don't give up! There has to be a compromise somehow... could he take less hours at the 2nd job and maybe just work every other weekend?

misty, i suppose i could only ask him if he would be willing to make a compromise with his 2nd job? he has only just started working a sunday night so i could always ask him if he could go back to just friday saturday, so we could have a sunday night to ourselves? plus he is always shattered on a monday morning when he gets up for work, so he would benefit from that aswell!

That's a start! Good luck and keep us posted. We're here for you to talk to!

Mnj, krissy, janelle, hisgrace, and whoever answered my question
I didn't know what to do, so I stayed in doggy style position for a bit then flipped over with bottom up..did I ruin it by staying in doggy position?

Mnj..yay! Your a peach :)

Krissy..moving upstairs means more privacy? If so, that means more bding ..lol

Nic.. So sorry to hear.. Sometimes my db don't talk to me either about how he feels. The first time he wanted to not use protection, back when, he said would it really be that bad. And I told him you got to talk to me about these things and how you feel.
I really hope your OH comes around and you guys are able to talk through how he is feeling. Sometimes people are unhappy with a part of there life that is totally not related to the current topic at rise. Like the ladies suggested, perhaps it is regarding how tired and has no time due to two jobs. Again, I hope your OH comes around and you both solve this. My db works 7 days a week as well.

Janelle. I did an OPK today and negative. So I'm guessing yesterday's OPK was positive. In that case, was I almost done ovulating when I got that positive OPK yesterday? We bd on Tuesday and last night. I'm thinking I'm out of luck now :( I'll do a cervix check tomorrow, as I heard you should not do a cervix check until at least 24 hours after bd.
Also, sick today after every time I eat something big. Like I had a penne, and now I'm nauseous. Could be just the flu I guess. Yuck

Janelle. Now than I'm thinking about it, I seen the pink spot on thursday and then a possible positive OPK on Friday. I didn't do an OPK on Thursday, so maybe it was positive then too. If that is the case, the pink was ovulation spotting. And if I ovulated on thursday-Friday ish, bding on Tuesday was to early and bding on Friday was to late..arrgg

When you get a positive OPK, that means I am currently ovulating, right?

If this was o spotting, af should be here on November 6

At least I know the next time I spot pink, more than likely it is ovulation spotting and we should bd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->