A home for EVERYONE!

thank you aspe (i don't know your first name sorry). yeah i could be that. i just have no idea whats going through his head, i just need answers :(! i hate being in limbo!

Aspe - when u get a + opk it means u will ovulate in the next 12-24 hours. What an opk detects is the surge of the hormone that tells your body to ovulate.

I don't mean this is any wrong context, but some people open up better after they have a few drinks. Is it unfortunate this could be a way to it, but right now you need to know what he is feeling and thinking.

aspe whats your first name hun? i wish he drunk! he barely ever drinks so that wont happen :(!

Mnj..so bding tomorrow will be to late? Snce we bd last night, people say not bd every two days, so we shouldn't db tonight?

Aspe just keep bding whenever u can! Never know what your body will do.

Nicola - I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you got some good advice here. I hope everything works out.

Aspe - You probably didn't ruin it. They key is to get those swimmers close. As for bding too much, as long as his sperm count is normal you should be able to bd everyday and there be fresh swimmers ready to go.

My DH snores too freaking loud. It's horrible. I can't get back to sleep after I pee at night. Today I had time to sneak a nap in and he got in the bed too and woke me up with all that darn snoring. I don't want to hurt his feelings but he gotta do something about this. Argh! -END RANT

Angel..we bd on Tuesday and tonight. I'm thinking if I missed it or not. I figured i would have ovulated already but who knows. Aaarrggg on my irregular cycles. I'm going to start vitex on cd1 after af leaves. I'm hoping the angus cactus regulates me, and therefore, ovulate very month, compared to every couple of months. I've noticed you said you took it as well.
Thanks for sharing such an in depth, emotional personal part of your life. Hoping you do conceive again :) fx for you :dust:

Aspe, the vitex shortened my cycles from 75-100 days to 28-35 days, mainly 28-30 days now:happydance:. I think it took a couple of cycles to kick in and I know it doesnt work for everybody but it is one of my lifesavers so definitely give it a try xo

Hi all! Thanks so much everybody for the warm welcome it does mean a lot.

Janelly, so loving your pregnancy announcement :thumbup::thumbup:, how sweet. I've never really done one because of my history with losses (too nervous) and only told FB and my wider circle of family and friends once we got past the the 20 week scan with DS. I hope the rest of your things are settling down a bit :hugs:

Aspe, just relax as well chick, easier said than done I know but you hear it so often about couples getting stressed and uptight about TTC and the body tenses up a bit which can effect things. I know we all have to time things but I hope you are having fun :sex: xo

Nic, I'm so sorry you are having a difficult time :hugs:. I dont know the full situation as I am new to the thread but my immediate thoughts are that your DH is burning/burnt out with all this work. If he doesnt slow down in some capacity he's going to end up sick or a very sad person through tiredness. I suspect he may be trying to control what little he can of his life with all this work, which unfortunately sounds like controlling baby making. Only you know your DH well enough but I have found going on the offensive not the best way to go. As hard as it may be perhaps not mention the TTC for a few days and let things settle, and perhaps tackle the tiredness issue first? Then go from there. I only say this from experience as my DH has thrown the head up a few times regarding TTC and I learnt the hard way to try the silently and slowly technique on him. Please do keep us posted.

Well girls I'm pooped. My DS decided to wake at 5.40am this morning, I was at a training course all day and my DS is now just asleep at 9pm after a late to bed as the time changes tonight, and then fireworks going on our way kept him awake until now!!!!!! :growlmad:

thanks angel, i just dont know what to do anymore, tbh i think he is hinting more towards splitting up now, he is working now and just told me he is not coming home tonight :(! i am totally lost and completely baffled at what is going on

Nicola- i am so sorry sweety!! Janelle is right i have one difficult DH when it comes to opening up and what not. he is also a home body and always has been. we go out some times but mostly we stay in. but what gets to me is when he rather play video games then do things with me even at home. so now he make sure to at least watch a movie with me and do things with the kids to. but in your situation talk to him that is all i can say. my dh went from wanting to TTC to not and all i finally got out of him it is because he wants us to me more financially set.

also he when he has something important to tell me he texts also. he says it is easier for him since he has a hard time talking. when we had a really tough patch about 1 1/2yrs ago we would sit on oposite sides of the couch and text eachother. if it works do it.

good luck! :hugs:

hi misty and janelle!!! and aspe and grace..

havent moved much at all. had a wonderful migraine took my magic pill and went to sleep for a while wake up and yay migraine all gone! played some candy land with the kids then helped my dad now making me some food finally...be back later...:hugs:

thanks krissy! he just cannot open up at all:(! i think i find that hard because i find it so easy if that makes sense. hes at work and now told me he is not coming home tonight.. :|?! so to me right now it seems like we will end up splitting up.. his gran is coming up tomorrow, and he basically told me to go stay at my mums for the week because she is staying here :-\.

Flip Nic, I am so sorry. I hope I am way off the mark and I really hate saying it but could there be another girl involved? Apologies, as I dont know your background, how long you are together, age etc, are you married?

Yeah, after you saying that I fear the time is near for the crunch talk. Remember we are all here for you . And you know what? If he is treating you like this you so deserve better so something has to change, you cant keep going on in limbo and him messing about with your head. It is so unfair on you :hugs:. Do you mind me asking, again possibly an intrusive question, do you feel he is your soul mate for life? Oh I am so praying it is just over work for you xoxo

angel, i personally dont think there is another girl, he doesnt have the time to be with me so i highly doubt he has time to be with another girl, plus he leaves his phone lying about and stuff so i think if there was someone else he would be trying to hide it, he texts me ALL the time.. so personally no i dont think there is!

i did think he was my soul mate, but no i'm just like why would he put me through this and not give me answers? we are not married, we are young though i'm 18 hes 19, everything moved pretty fast for us, moved in within 4month ttc within 7.. so what would take other couples years we have done within in a just under 2 years.

Nic, yeah that makes sense re the time. I'm in the same boat as work a lot and my DH wonders sometimes!

Age doesnt matter normally in my opinion and neither does the timeframe. I moved in with my DH within 6 months so we had a whirlwind too. Perhaps with the work, the relationship moving out of it's honeymoon period and 'real' settled life hitting he is a bit scared? The only thing I would say about age is he is young and as we know these men don't mature as quickly as us girls :winkwink:. And being a bloody typical man he doesnt know how to talk either :growlmad:.

I hope either way he has the decency to be honest soon. What about taking the opportunity of his grandmother staying to take some YOU time and reflect on what you want from the relationship? Whether you want to be with him etc? It may also do no harm to extend your stay home a few days longer past the grandmother's stay as that may wake him up to the situation, or make you both realise the relationship has run it's course :hugs:.

I had a similar experience when I was 16-18 with my first love. I had a MC when I was 17 and still find that one very difficult remembering it. I tried so many ways to cope, including wanting another baby but then my BF and I split up so it didnt work out. I dont put that one in my bio as it was so long ago. It still stings, perhaps more than some of the others :cry:

:hug:

i hope he has the decancy to be honest soon aswell, i know he hates opening up but i am not a mindreader! this will sound so babyish but i'm scared if i go home he will be like 'aw well stuff her' and start speaking to other girls :\. i know i need to go home to give us space and see what we both actually want though.

what makes it worse is we have had a MC together, so he knew how much ttc ment to me, and i told him after that, that he had to be 100% sure because this is something i wanted and if he wasn't he was to tell me & we would wait until he was ready, but nooo he was ready and wanted this. what annoys me even more, i text him last night say 'i'm sooo broody want a baby so much now :(' he text back saying 'yeah babe me to :(' like WTF?

Oh yeah, that's a bloody man for you!!!!!! :growlmad: Says one thing one minute and then the next says another. I think they just say what their mood reflects, whereas women say what they mean, whether we are in a good mood or not. My DH plays the 'we're finished TTC' card whenever we are arguing, he's tired and grumpy or he just wants to be anal and awkward :wacko:. After reading more of your posts it sounds as if your BF is doing the same :hugs:

it annoys me,because he has said stuff before and i know deep down he is just trying to get at me, but only when arguing and when we make up he apoligises. but this time there was no argument so now i'm kinda thinking he wont change his mind :(! hate men :haha:!

Nicola, I'm confused. Which happens often because I am blonde and I have a clouded mind at the moment, but I have a few questions. You live with your boyfriend right? Like permanently? Why would you have to leave so that his gran could come up??? I'm guessing grand mother? That doesn't sound right. If I were you and this is just me. I would stand my ground and not budge. Make him spill the beans and tell you exactly what he wants rather than you sitting all day wondering what the hell he's talking about. You're right you're not a mind reader. So, sit there and wait for him to explain to you what is going on in that stupid man head of his.

I agree with with Angel. Men don't know what they are saying half the time when they are open their mouths.

Sorry I've been MIA today, I have been clearing my mind and enjoying it!!! I feel like such a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I was finally able to close a door that has been slightly ajar for years. I promise not to keep you ladies hanging tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->