A home for EVERYONE!

yes i live permantly with him! i've decided i'm not going. his grandmother will be here tomorrow, and if he wants to be a dick infront of her (which i am sure he wont) thats fine, but i'm not ruining her stay her, as he only sees her once a year. he is apparantly not coming home tonight, but i'm sure he will. but he will be on the couch, or in the spare room. i'm no even upset anymore just angry!

:( I'm sorry. :hugs: Maybe his grandmother will slap him around some and express what a sweet girl you are and not to upset you.

hopefully! he text me a few times tonight, and i text back saying we cannot doing the feelings thing through text, he has completely ignored me since then, so just wait and see if he comes home or not.

Good luck Nicola!!! :hugs: vent all you want on here! we are here for ya!!

ok af offically showed which is fine bc we didnt try this month. but interesting enough is i had the MC on August 7th, next AF was Sept 7 so 31 days which is normal after a MC then my next AF was Oct 2 25 days then i got AF today 25 days so i am thinking my cycles are shorter now...hmmmm....gotta refigure things for the future!

got some stuff moved up stairs but now no energy. there is always tomorrow lol....

Ugh....wrote this whole thing...then poof- gone.
Nicola, so sorry you are going through this. Is he maybe scared or worried about letting you down? When my husband and I were trying for our first and dealing with my fertility issues, I kinda said the same thingto him. I was done, he should find someone else. How could I be the one to keep him from having the dream of a family. If I could never conceive, I would feel like I let him down. It was stressful and a lot of pressure. I shut down.

Hello to everyone else! Sorry no personals, i'm exhausted.

AFM- still sick. With the phenergan and reglan regimen i'm getting sick 3-6 times a day. Which is better than before. I had my u/s again on thurs. The tech had no idea why nor did the np it needed to be repeated. I'm still behind but a few few days ahead of what last wks was. Libby, right now I am the same as you. :) saw the np and she said she would talk to my dr about the picc line. Surprisingly, yesterday they called and said they scheduled it for 2. I didn't think I would make it bc we live an hr away. Rushed out of the house and made it. No chance I was changing it. Yay, no more multiple sticks to try and get an iv going.

Anyway, I'm going back to rest. I sit down for 5 min and i'm falling asleep even tho I haven't done anything all day.

Hey Amber! Sorry you're still sick, 3-6 times a day isn't that bad. I mean it's still bad, but it could be worse. Hope things start looking up for you. Thanks for your quick update and keeping us posted!

Hey,
Sorry I havent been on today. My mom bought some food on kmart.com and we had to pick it up! Wowee did she go overboard but she got me my spicy mustard and turkey so I can have the sandwiches I've been craving now! She also got lots of pasta, chicken broth, and sweet stuff.

I am debating on when to tell everyone we are expecting. I kinda want to go ahead and do it tomorrow. But then I want to have my official EDD but that would mean waiting 3 more weeks. Argh...

Nicola, so sorry to hear about your guy being a jerk. He needs to come out and say it. I agree with Janelle on not backing down. If I wasnt already expecting I think DH would want to take a break and wait til after his deployment. I have had to pry him open a few times to clarify some things he has said to me. It is not easy because he clasms up again or just gets annoyed that I'm pressuring him. I hope his grandmother can get some sense knocked into him so he at least clarifies how he feels if not more.

Amber, hope you feel better soon. I still get nausea waves but nothing like what you are going through. I will pray for you. I have to go next week and get my bloodwork done for the OB. Scared because this last time at the ER they chose the vein in my arm that is closest to my side when I hold it out and I nearly cried the whole 3 minutes it took her to get the 4 tubes filled. So hoping they can use the other vein this time.

P.S-I so hope you get better in 3 weeks so we can hang out! My daughter loves to be around older girls. How old is your daughter?

Nicole good to hear from you and that you are doing well!!

Amber sorry your so sick i would say get better soon but we all know why you are sick!

off to bed night

morning girls, thanks for everybodys advice :), it means alot!

he came home last night from work we obv didnt speak as it was 4am, we spooned and that was it, he got up this morning went to see his nephew which is fair enough as he doesnt see him alot and hes just a baby. don't know if is gran is staying here or at his mums house now :shrug: i get told nothing. hopefully he is not working tonight. so we can sort stuff out and come to an agreement on alot of things. not just ttc. will keep you girls updated

Hisgrace..did your db try those nose strips? Or you can get a clear thing that looks like a nose plug for swimming. I don't know if they work though

Angel..that is awesome that if shortened your cycles. Did you ovulate every month as well, then? Because some people say just because we have a period don't mean we ovulate. Did you start taking it on CD1?

Janelle. Glad you are feeling better. When weight gets lifted off you shoulders, it feels so good. It's like after having a hair cut, your head feels so light. But in this case, it feels emotionally better :) (try not to laugh at my example to hard lol)

Amber..I hate when you got this big ole response and bam, gone...ggrrr

Army..how are your and your dh now?

Nicola..hoping things get better for you

Hi krissy :)

Hope I didn't miss anyone

AFM..cervix is still high. It's the most closed I have felt yet, but still I can feel the opening. :S No cm. So I guess af in gearing up because I heard you usually got no cm before af

we tried the breathe right strips but not the swimming plugs. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

Where is everyone today? I'm lonely lol

I am doing laundry. Thanks to my mom we have a few days of cold foods now. We are suppose to be hit tomorrow with lots of strong wind and lots of rain. Possibly 2-3 days with no power. Yay! Ok, off for a few hours to finish laundry before nap time.

I am here just normal busy sunday lol....trying to decide if want to take kids to a trunk or treat tonight or just the downtown trick or treating and parade they are doing tomorrow. Sissy has her little nature trail field trip tomorrow that jamie and i will go to and i still have my FX on hearing about that job tomorrow. although i am starting to get nervous that maybe i didnt get it. it all sounded promising but who knows. i am just tired of being broke but at least i have great family that help us out when needed! i know it does suck not getting those little extras or doing the little extras but at least i have a roof over our head's, food in our bellys, and all the other every day things we need oh and gas in my car! it all works out in the end how its suppose to right?

ok off to get more done and i will pop back in later have a great lazy sunday ladies!!!

oh Nicola i really hope you guys get time talk!

ASpe- af got me but i knew she would just weird that i am now what seems to be 25 days cycles when i used to be 27 days oh well.

Janelle- good morning still in your neighborhood lol

misty i see you lovely lady how has your weekend been?

Nicole-good luck with that storm!!!

amber i really hope the sickness doesnt last as long this time around!

Nicole..today is my laundry day as well. Working all week don't leave much time for anything. Got the laundry all done, starting bit by bit preparing supper for when db gets home from work. Hope the storm isn't as strong as it approaches your location. Also, that was very nice of your mother.

Krissy..here's to hoping lots of bding this cycle..do you check cm or cp?

As I noted earlier, I have zero cm. Is this as common, as the Internet says, to experience before af arrives?

I used my doppler today and found the hb but only for a little while. It seemed kinda low, but I'm just glad I was able to find it. I'll try again next week. It was much harder to find than I thought it would be.

Yahooooo! On finding your baby's heartbeat :) so exciting I bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->