A home for EVERYONE!

Happy prune day grace! I had a hard time finding the heartbeat with my doppler too. Finally did tho then found out at the ultrasound last week that I have an anterior placenta. It's at the front of my uterus, so against my belly. I was like no wonder I had a hard time finding the heartbeat! She said yep, that would make it more difficult.

Aspe - I never checked cm so can't answer your question, sorry...

Krissy - I wasn't even on when u said u see me. I get on with my phone so maybe it shows me always on? Idk... Anyway, hi! Trying to get some cleaning done. Have it! Have a chicken in the crockpot for supper.

Hi everybody else!

Aspe, are you using Fertility Friend? There are a series of lessons with the free membership and it covers CM etc. Normally after ovulation CM begins to dry up.

Re the Agnus Castus (Vitex) - I was charting each month and yes I also now ovulate each month. In the past year I have just had one cycle where I ovulated 'late' at around CD27 but AF came 10 days so that was still good. If I remember my diet was absolute pants that cycle which can also affect PCOS. And this is a great success as the bloods I had done over a few cycles when diagnosed with PCOS showed I only ovulated occasionally.

Nic... good luck today, stick to your guns lady. I hope you get some answers.

Army.... hope you are feeling better?

The clocks changed here in the UK this morning but my DS got up even earlier than normal. So I was up at 5am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to bed now as I am working 12 days on the trot from tomorrow.......

xoxo

Hi everybody else and speak soon.

Angel..so if I don't have any cm now, can I automatically rule pregnancy out this cycle? It sucks because I don't ovulate every month, therefore, don't have a chance every month :(

Also, I never tried FF. Might have to look into that. I really hope the vitex helps. Did you start it on CD1?

Angel-try not to over do it with work! :hugs:

Misty-eh who knows with the pesky technology these young people use lol... and you thought the extra fluff was to blame for not finding the heart beat earlier you silly old lady!

Grace- you are a prune yay!!!! and yay on finding the heart beat!

Well just got done making chocolate chip cookies with the kids...i know i know i should be working on getting all moved but these cramps say no lol....

Thanks Misty. I wonder if that's what's going on with me. I'm not super worried because I saw baby on the u/s last week, but I was still disappointed. Do you still have trouble finding it now?

Oh my! I was getting supper prepared and I was feeling shaky. I called my mom and she told me my sugar could be low. Checked it with a borrowed machine and sure enough, it's 3.9. Normal/good is 5. She said to eat chocolate now or apple/orange juice and take breaks in between preparing supper. Got to bring it back up. Might have to get this checked out seeming I had felt dizzy a few times in the past week. Perhaps it was this all along.

Grace - No I hear it pretty easy now. What I had figured out was it was just above the pubic bone and slightly to the right then I had to tilt the wand some. Makes sense now, it's like I had to tilt the wand to hear from the side where placenta not in way.

Grace - No I hear it pretty easy now. What I had figured out was it was just above the pubic bone and slightly to the right then I had to tilt the wand some. Makes sense now, it's like I had to tilt the wand to hear from the side where placenta not in way.

Oh okay, I'll try again next Sunday. Hopefully by then I can find it with no problems.

Aspe, sorry I go. Just not up to much besides sleeping. Even reading everyones updates nauseates me.not the updates, the reading part. Lol

Nicole- my daughter just turned 4 last wed. I sucked it up and took her to the zoo. I'm sure she would be excited to have a playdate! I think Christmas at the zoo starts wk of thansgiving. We've not gone so it may be fun!

Krissy-good luck tomorrow! Hope you hear good news!

Nicola- good luck with your OH.

Hope everyone else is well!

Sorry about the cramps Krissy but mmm...on the cookies. I am going to make muffins and bread tonight so we have more stuff to eatif power does go out. I don't want to do the dishes but will sucking up and deal with it. Toddler is having a fussy day.

I am feeling a tiny bit better Angel. I am glad you are ovulating. I keep praying that God blesses you once you start trying again.

Aspe, definitely be careful about your sugars. I would recommend snacking on something every 2 hours when you are busy.

Amber, we would love that but first I would have to get her a snowsuit that fits hers incense obviously doesn't fit in her one from last year now.

Janelle..where are you today? Hope you are feeling well. Gets worried when I don't hear from you

Made banana bread and now making lemon poppy seed muffins in case of power outages so we have more to eat.

Should I wait til December to announce my pregnancy on FBI or just until I get my dating ultrasound done?

Hi ladies, sorry I was MIA today. I woke up this morning and have had serious waves of nausea, it's so annoying. I'm extremely tired as well. so, I'm not going to be able to do too many persons, but there are a few I wanted to shout at before my pregnancy brain kicks in and I forget. '

Nicole! HOPE YOU STAY SAFE WHILE THIS CRAZY STORM KICKS IN!!!

Grace! I have found it easier to find the heartbeat when I have a full bladder because it pushes your uterus up. Congrats on finding it and being a prune! I have a book that shows you the actual size of the baby at 10 weeks and it's so real when I see it on paper and not fruit.

Aspe! I'm here, just falling asleep. Has AF started yet? If she knew what was good for her, she would stay away. Have you had a chance to BD?

To everyone else, I hope all is well with you. I hope I'm feeling better sick wise tomorrow and I have a better chance to speak with you all.

I'm off to bed.

Are any of you in the path of the superstorm? If so, be safe. I'll be praying for you all.

Grace- Not afraid to skate, DH doesn't want me to though.

Nicole - sucks you're suffering... they need to fix ya pronto!

Aspe- Glad you did lots of bd'ing!!! And positive OPK means o'ing soon... yeah I think 12-24 hours sounds right but packaging probably says?

Angel - You have gone through a lot! Fx'd for you! Yeah hard when financial stuff makes babies seem harder but yeah they are lil miracles whenever they arrive. :)

Janelle - Oh fun that you announced the pregnancy!! Ok I need to go find some little shoes now in my old baby clothes!!

Krissy - Sorry about the migraine, ugh! And hope the job calls today!

Nicola! Noooo... that's awful! Hope you were able to talk to him about it???

Amber - Ughhhh 3-6 times a day sounds like the worst! I feel for you!!

AFM - I got sick 4 times yesterday and it didn't help! It's like I can choose whether or not I get sick. So now I'm choosing not to since I know it doesn't make the sick feeling go away at all. So I am MISERABLE and exhausted. I feel like I might puke at any moment. Worst feeling!!!!!!!! Tried to catch up... but was a lot... so read what I could...

3 weeks and 2 days until second tri. I am now counting the days to when things will be better. And now I'm off to the public bathroom to be sick... bleh... wish I was home!

Libby..hope you feel better

Janelle..hope you feel better today. No, af didn't show yet. Only had a chance to bd twice last week. On a Tuesday and Friday. Maybe tonight. Although, if ovulation was going to happen, it probably already did. But bding is always good if you like it ;) hehe

Hi to all the ladies

AFM. I woke up with my head throbbing. Eased off now, but still lingering. Getting dinner then got errands to do before work again.

Janelle.. If I base it on the possible positive OPK, then around November 6-7, af should show. So I'll probably wait till November 8 or 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->