A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - thanks for the full bladder tip. Are u feeling better today?

My dr's office just freaked me out with a typo on my pap results. Instead of normal it just said comments but the comment section was blank. I called and they said it was normal and a typo online. whew!

how's everyone today?

Grace, yes I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for asking. Good to read your pap was normal. :)

Janelle..would you like me to test somewhere in between that lol

Grace..I hear ya. I'm easily worried too. I had a call back one time but they couldn't get me in until two weeks and refused to tell me anything over the phone. That was stressful too. Glad your pap was all good :)

Today, my cervix is high and soft. At what point after ovulation, does your cervix lower?

Aspe-Yes, I would! No, I'm just kidding. You test when ever you feel comfortable. Aspe, if you're pregnant, I'm not sure if it does. ;) Although I know it can.

:D hehe
I got like barley to none cm though

When I check, a little streak comes out on my finger and a little bit under my nail

hey just got back from lunch. steak salad from chipotle, hadn't been before. stuffed to the gills now. oops, sigh!

expecting to move from being-stuffed-uncomfortable to nauseous-i wanna die-miserable once the food settles!

I got a job, i got a job....oh did i mention i got a job? lol

I was Ava's fieldtrip,nature walk in 40 degree weather sucked...but they had fun. picked up josh from work and now waiting on joshua to get home so we can eat and go to a halloween parade and trick or treat down town...so just a busy busy day!!!

but yeppers got that job....OPRAH RICH!

Ok real quick

Aspe-your damn cycles are so screwy i dont know what to tell ya but FX!!!

HI Lizzy!!!! i forgot what you said sorry!!!

Janelle- :hugs: feeling better?

Misty- :hugs: hows work treating you?

Amber- hope today is not too bad for ya!

Nicole- hold on girl!!!! hope you dont lose power but good job on thinking ahead!

Nicola- you doing ok girl?

Hi GRACE!!!

HI ANGEL!!!

Ok time for some candy land and start getting things around to dress up after dinner. :hugs:

Yay! Krissy!!! I'm so happy for you. Is it still the shift you wanted? This is great!

Aspe - I can't believe they made you wait 2 weeks and wouldn't tell you anything over the phone. That is just too long. As for the CM, I didn't really have a lot before I got my bfp, but it's here now. LOL.

Libby - I love Chipotle!!!! Yummmmm!

Nicole - Announce whenever you're ready. When is your dating scan?

ETA: And what's a dating scan? Please excuse my ignorance.

Grace- dating scan is an ultrasound that many OB dr do to get a better idea of your due date. some do it others just go by LMP. With me i had to have the scan done because i never really knew with my first three when i got pregnant, with both boys i ovulated late, but the last two times i got pregnant i did not have a dating scan since i knew exactly when i ovulated and when i got pregnant. that is how they missed the blightedovum...but yeah that pretty much summs it up!
and yes i got second shift which is the shift that works out best for us.

oh on a sad note. i have been pretty down today because today is the day my baby would have been born from my first mc...i even had my c-section scheduled before i had mc at 11.5 weeks. so have been pretty teary eyed today...josh dont get it...men i swear!!! but all i can keep thinking about is i was suppose to be holding my baby right now :cry: but it all works out in the end....in due time right?

Grace, my dating scan is the morning of November 16th, and 3 hours after that we are on the road to my moms for some parties with friends who do not drink and having play dates for our daughter.

Krissy- great news that you got the job. Sorry it's been a rough day. :(

Nicole: hope you are safe and well. My cousin who lives in Wisconsin and works for a power co got shipped out on Sat morning with many of the people he works with to the coast to help for the next 2 wks atleast. Not sure what state, but hopefully others will be in your direction to get your power back if/when you lose it.

Janelle and Libby- i've tried to do all the getting sick for everyone. You can stop! Lol

Grace- happy prune wk!

Well, I wasn't suppose to be back at my dr's until wed, but I found myself there today. If my husband had gotten his way I would have been in the er last night. Have I said yet, that I do not like being pregnant. I like the end result but I could skip the pregnant part. I haven't cramped in wks and all of a sudden last night it was just as bad as when I was in labor with my daughter just with no break. After 20 min he called my mom, by this point I was on the floor in tears. It hurt worse everytime I took a breath or moved. after off the phone with my mom he was on the phone with the on call dr for the practice. She said give it another half hr, take some tylenol, and go to er if didn't go away and appt for today. My husband wanted to leave right then....we have a rural hosp, but the main one is an hr away. I refused. That severe lasted around 45 min then went to a little milder. Woke up to still cramping, some that make me double over....and then some spotting. Honestly I wouldn't have worried about the little bit of spotting if it wasn't for the cramping. Got an appt with my dr today...and everything seemed ok but they wanted an u/s to be sure. There tech was out so they sent me to the hosp. That tech got me worried for no reason by not telling me anything or letting me see the screen...only that she would talk to my dr about what they wanted to do...turns out to be nothing wrong or looking like mc at the moment.

But..remember when I first joind the thread and nicole and janelle were joking about twins and my husband didn't have a prediction on gender just that it was twins. Turns out he was right. My first u/s that my dr wouldn't tell me why he wanted one last wk. Today the nurse slipped and said 'that's right, you're the one that we were cking viability of the 2nd sac' my dr look at her and said, we didn't tell her bc we didn't need her stressed out more and possibly make herself sicker. So, I had that feeling with the way the first tech kept checking that spot. Last wk that spot was smaller. So the concenses right now is my body dealing with the non viable twin and hope I don't miscarry the other. I shouldn't, but the amt of cramping and intensity scares me.

I don't really know how to feel about this. Did I really want twins-maybe a little, and no bc it scared me. would I have taken twins- gladly, especially a 2 for 1 sickness pregnancy. So here I am....pregnant, but feeling like i've had another loss. I had that gut feeling at the first u/s, but honestly I wish they would have just kept me in the dark that there was just extra tissue (not that you couldn't tell the shape was similar to viable one. Just no hb.) and not resorption as u/s's are showing.

Oh, 2 wks ago, they moved me back a wk, last week up 5 days. Today less than last wk, but I think in line with first u/s dating.

*sigh*

Krissy, you can come here and we'll cry together.

Amber, awe sweetheart, Nicole and I were just joking because our HCG numbers were so high. I hope we didn't offend you in anyway. So, you were pregnant with twins and you lost one for sure? Or are they not sure? Where they fraternal or identical? That's so crazy!! I can't imagine how you must feel. But, I agree with the doctor, do you think if you did know you would stress more about it? I just wish I could give you a really big hug and tell you that it's all going to be okay. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you and we'll all be here for you.

Thanks Janelle. :) I don't know if it would have stressed me out. I think mainly feeling like I am now. Maybe it would have even eased some of my stress these past wks of what aren't they telling me. questioning Is there something wrong with the viable fetus? The np didn't even say anything last wk as the area was smaller. Just hate the feeling that they are keeping something about my health from me. Whether sparing emotions or not. And maybe even preparing me for what may or may not happen bc of it, the transition from 2 to one.

I think they would have had to do more testing to know if identical or fraternal. Think it's too late now. Maybe I went from primary and secondary infertility to over ovulating. Lol

You guys did not offend me at all. Just thinking you guys finally ruled it out and my husband was thinking it was me. Lol it was someone in the group.

There is definitly only 1 now. Not a chance of one being delayed in growth at this point.

Maybe early u/s was not my friend. Normal scheduling for first appts here and I would have never known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->