A home for EVERYONE!

Amber, if I were you--and this is just me, I would call your doctor and demand an answer. I would express to them that you're stressing out not knowing all the details and you would be calmer if they would just tell you all that's going on. I can't see why they could keep secrets from you especially if it were something serious. Keep your head up and let them know what the wrath of Amber looks like!!! lol :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ok, on to something happier....

For those of you who celebrate halloween- what are your little ones going to be?

Lol, Janelle that made me laugh. They have nothing they are hiding now, now that this news is out. He told me today that I was one of his most 'interesting' pts....i said difficult. I just usually go in there and tell them what the plan is for my care. I don't think after the conversation today, once the nurse slipped, that there will be any other secrets.

Amber, that's good. They shouldn't had hid it from you in the first place. Samuel is going to be SuperWhy!

Grace- the cramping hasn't stopped. It's not nearly as severe with a few really painful ones between the others. Hoping it goes away soon. How are you feeling?

M loves superwhy too! She can't decide between a zebra and a pirate. It will be the first time for trick or treating for her.

Amber, it is suppose to be Samuel's first time too, but he's a strange kid. He doesn't like candy or anything sweet, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the candy he gets. I know I don't want to eat it, it will go straight to my ass. We're suppose to get a really bad rain storm, so they say. If it rains really bad I'm not going to want to take him out. We're going to buy a bunch of crap candy so that if we don't get many trick or treaters I wont be tempted to eat it as well... LOL

You can mail me the candy!

Well the nausea has subsided to one or two big bouts during the day. Tonight however is one of those severe times especially since I am dealing with some painful gas. Also, my knees feel so weak especially since I go up and down the stairs about 12 times a day. I wish someone could just carry me up the stairs!

Amber-I am sorry you lost the twin. I am sorry they stressed you out by not being upfront with you. I hate that! I hope the cramping stops completely and that all the nausea and stuff subsides too.

Krissy- Yay about the job! Now how much are you sending me a month? 25, 50, 65?

MnJ-Whats going on with you today?

Libby- I eat too much a lot especially since my mom sent us spicy mustard.

Krissy..yay on the job. As for the date of today, I really hope you feel better. This is definitely a difficult day and your right, sometimes men don't understand the significance of our crying. Were here for you :)

Amber..I don't like doctors keeping anything from me as well. Hope your cramps are gone or eased off. Sorry to hear about the non viable twin :( Thinking about you

Grace..would you mind if I ask what your cm was like?

Janelle..I wish I would gain on my arse lol

Hugs amber and krissy. You're both dealing with having a loss today and that makes me so sad! I'm glad u have the excitement and happiness of the new job to help you thru, Krissy. Amber u have the little one growing in your belly to help u have a reason to be happy! I hope those darn cramps stop. I don't like that one bit!

Nicole - hope u weather the storm ok!

Aspe - fingers crossed for u still! Can't wait for testing time!

Nicola - hope u and ur honey are getting things worked out. Check in when u can!

Janelle - MUAH! Glad u feel better today!

Hi to everybody else!

I'm having some pain tonight, I'm thinking it's gas. I've been somewhat constipated the past couple of days and gassy too which I haven't been this whole pregnancy til today. I'm having like sharp pains, mostly on my right side in pelvic area. Hurts to bend over and if I push on that area OUCH!!! Is there anything u can do about gas? Sorry for the tmi!

Aspe - i don't remember the consistency but i remember there was barely there when I checked.

Grace..thanks. I thought for sure if I had like no cm, I was out this month
Mine is still lotion like. But like I said before, when I take out my finger, there is like a little streak on my finger and a little bit under my nail

AFM.. Such a bad back this evening. Even hurts lying down. Headache still there. So debating bed in a bit.

Thinking about everyone has hurricane sandy pushes her way through. I see some places are getting hit bad. Hope everyone is safe

Thanks everyone for the hugs and thoughts i needed them!

Amber :hugs: i am so happy that the one twin is doing well and sad about the loss of the one. and your right would have been better if they had left you in the dark on that one...i could slap a nurse lol...

nicole-you funny lol...believe me i need all the money we can get i wanna get a house soon and i have a great one in mind!

Janelle- Jamie LOVES super why!!!! we watch it on netflicks a lot! and it is one i can stand lol. they have also got into Doc McStuffins and i like that one to shhh dont tell them lol.

Aspe-thanks again! and i keep trying figure out your cycles lol..but honestly CM is diff for every person....but all your symptoms are good signs i still got my fx for ya!

Misty-You can take gas relief pills. I had terrible gas pains with joshua that i called the oncall dr the first time it happen to me at about 10 weeks or so. i was in terrible pain thought for sure something was wrong and it was pretty much in the same place as you. but one time i had cramping like that and went in and it was a UTI, but i had no burning or anything. also it could be round ligament pain.....lol so many little things!

Grace-thanks again hun!

aFM- my kids are as follows....Joshua is a Ninja Turtle although since it was freaking cold out he had his winter coat on under his costume so he was a fat turtle lol....Avarie is Tinkerbell's friend Slivermist...so she is a fairy princessess and so stinking cute! Jamison is NANANANANA BatMan....lol that had so much fun tonight even in the cold and wind..it was just about a half hour of trick or treating at stores and when we were done avarie goes but my bag is not full and got sad and i told her it was just practice for wednesday...nice to know she will be in it to win it wednesday night lol

oh did i mention i cant go to joshua's halloween party now wednesday because of my orientation for work? makes me sad BUT i need this job lol...so Josh should be off work in time FX so he can go instead. i just want one of us there for him he is so excited!

oh and i am such a bad mom realized we still have not done their pumpkins lol so that is on the list for tomorrow night! but for now i should go to bed def has been along day and got a long week ahead of me that is for sure...but i am excited...now only if josh gets that job thursday i wil be so freaking happy!!!!

Thanks always for your support ladies means a ton to me!!! :hugs:

Misty, I don't know of anything you can take for gas. Sorry, but I hope you're feeling better soon.

Aspe, I think you're pregnant.

Krissy, you are one busy lady!! I can't believe it!

To everyone else sorry, if I missed you, but I'm off to bed. I fell asleep on the couch at 6 and I can barely keep my eyes open. I am dead tired. My boobs are hurting like something else. They have never hurt this bad and I'm having dull cramping all normal I know, but so annoying, so I'm going to bed!

MIL is coming home Friday from Hong Kong, pretty sure she is flying to LA. Dan's best friend is supposed to be coming home from Europe Wednesday and I'm not sure he will be able to make it because I'm pretty sure he would have to fly to somewhere on the East coast. I worry about him. I've got a few friends on the East coast, as well as all of Dan's family. I really enjoy where we live, seems like all we have to worry about is fires, and even when we get them, they aren't near us. To all you ladies on the east coast and close enough to be in the line of fire, be careful and stay safe!!!

Nicole- hope you guys stayed safe and continue to be.

Yeah almost 9 weeks! So I'm totally counting on ms going away in 3 weeks ha. Feel not so bad today... felt miserable past two days, so *knock on wood*!!!!

Yay Krissy got her job!!

Aw Amber what a time you've gone through... makes my ms looks like child's play compared to yours. Ugh! And yeah I can see how in a way it would have been better to be in the dark about that stuff. But it helps explain what was happening and why you felt so awful. Yeah I think anything health related, I'd rather decide for myself how to take it in, versus the dr deciding how I'll handle it and then deciding if I should know or not.

Losses, illness, etc all around... but good stuff too with new babies soon and new jobs.

Afm - I have been suffering with ms past two days but today is a good day! I am in good spirits! Wooooo! Oh and Siena will be a pig, ha. She was supposed to wear it to church harvest fest Sunday night, but I was resting and we missed it. So I'll dress her up for pics at least and maybe stop by publix since they're doing trick or treating I think.

Wonder if Nicole has power. Have texted friends in the area and no replies yet!

Janelle and Lizzy i hop your friends and family are ok!!! I know bc of that stupid storm we are right now getting a ton of rain mixed with snow and winds up to 70 miles an hour right now! it sucks but nothing like the true east coast. We live in Michigan so close enough to feel something but not usually anything bad. Other than having one of the worse economies in country i like where we live. We are pretty central, only about 20 min from the capital, so we do get snow but not as much as north and south of us...and we hardly ever get tornados in this area. we get to usually have all four seasons although michigan has been to go straight from winter to summer and summer to winter with no in between lol....as the saying goes here if you dont like the weather wait 5 min and check again....we also like to BBQ in 40 degree weather and if it hits 60 its warm enough for shorts lol...ok i went to such a small rural school that we had drive your tractor to school day during spirit week AND we no longer co do Hill Billy day for spirit week because it might offend some people...TRUE story lmao...and i had to drive about 20 min just to get to my high school lol i could go on and on lol...i mean damn i gotta drive at least 15 min just to get gas!

Well not too much activity after i got off last night so not much to comment on lets see what i got going on today...duh duh duh...

On Krissy's plate for tuesday is....call insurance company find out for sure how much car insurance is and setup a payment....go get new bank cards since i lost one and still cant find it (probably in kid's toy box lol) oh and take gas can with me since i will be in town anyways and truck needs gas bad for tomorrow but dont wanna waste gas by driving it into town just to get gas and dont wanna drive it while doing errands since it only gets like 15 miles to gallon...boys and their toys!....got find where ever i packed my scrubs away and get those cleaned and ready for later this week...gotta find kids snow boots...oh and need to do at least one load of laundry...carve pumpkins....oh and lets through some homework in there! lol

ok so i guess i should get a start my day...i will try and check in some more ...keep safe ladies!

Hope Nicole is ok! Doesn't look pretty on the news reports!

Glad you're feeling good today Libby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->