A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy you make me tired! lol Good luck with your day!

Oh and i wanted to tell you all about my dream i had last night...ok so like i said yesterday was the day of my would have been delivery...anyways i had a dream about a week ago that i was pregnant and didnt know it till i had the baby....well i had another dream last night like that! this time i was having an ultrasound i dont remember why and they said i was pregnant...the dream was so real! i remember holding my breath thinking is there reallly a baby in there...and they found her...yes a girl....and she was healthy and strong and i was about 5 months along....i was so happy i cried my eyes out!!! i woke up feel so happy but then it hit me i was just a dream....that right there told me how much i really do want another baby!.......

weird dream huh?

MISTY how you doing today? got no signal right now but i will text when i do lol

Morning ladies. My phone has been blowing up this morning!!

First, I hope all is well with those who are in the path of this crazy storm!

I talked to family and friends this morning and they are all okay. Dan's Aunt said there is lots of heavy snow and wind where she lives. Dan's grandma and his uncles are saying lot of rain and some flooding, but they are safe. Dan's work is based out of CT and there is a lot of of people with no power so they all packed up and have closed everything down, so Dan's warehouse is the only one open. Saw that Ohio got hit and a lot of people are with out power, so still waiting to hear on Dan's grandpa. My best friend is visiting from NY and is stuck here for awhile due to legal issues his GF lives in Brooklyn and no one has been able to get ahold of her. *worried I also have a good friend who lives in Manhattan and I haven't been able to get a hold of him. *worried

Krissy, I saw that there were 25' waves on lake Michigan. I'm watching on TV right now about Atlantic city's boardwalk. How sad. They say the 125' beach there is going to be reduced to 25'. That's so crazy!!!

These reporters are insane!! To bring us the news.

Woke up this morning and my BB's are still killing me, I wonder what's the deal. No cramping or spotting anymore, so not worried.

We are fine. Got lots of strong winds but never lost power. DH is on 24-hr duty again. He is annoyed with me because I have sex dreams while he is at work every day for the past week. Lol I can't help it. On today's schedule for me is sweeping and dishes and making a list of what I am taking with me to IL.

Army.. Glad you are safe
Janelle..I hope everyone is safe..the news over here is showing some places but not a whole lot
Krissy..what a busy day ahead..I hope you do conceive and that dream becomes reality :)

Hi to all the ladies

AFM..cervix still high. No change in cm really. Krissy, I can't understand my cycles so I hear ya when you say I make your head spin lol
If I don't start af tomorrow, that means I went two whole months without any af. Aargh

Sorry Aspe!!!!

ok about to head out again...

Nicole happy to see you are doing well!!!

JAnelle happy your family is good! i will text ya soon!

Krissy..why the apology? Did I say something, I apologize if I did. Very sorry :(

Aspe- you silly goose i was saying sorry your cycles are so messed up and you have to deal with that!!!! you are awesome!

oh i am awesome didnt aspe tell you hahahaha

samuel i see you!

helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute picture, Janelle. He has such big eyes... adorable!!

....i know... he has my eyes. :( I was always made fun of for it when I was a kid and I'm afraid he will be too. I hope this next baby we have, has Dan's eyes.

Krissy, I already knew you were awesome. You don't gotta remind me.

Janelle will post and they will follow....lol.....how have ya'll been? i got all the kid's winterboots found for trick or treating tomorrow....is it sad i have to put boots on my kids...i am think full out winter gear tomorrow!

So cute Janelle.

Hi everyone! :wave:

I made the mistake of watching some video about epidurals, and that needle was long. Oh my gosh. Why would they even suggest that video to someone who is only 10 weeks pregnant I don't know, but that just gave me an idea of just how painful labor must be. *shutters* But I'm sure it's all worth it.

Your baby boy looks perfect!!!

oh and i got to see our miss misty pics today....you are beautiful momma and your girls are wonderful to!!!! they look so much like you thats a good thing! oh and you so dont look a few yrs from forty...maybe just over 30 :hugs: love ya!!!!!

janelle the few pics i have see of you i love...get in front of that camara more...

oh and that brings up a new subject....BUMP PICS!!!!! ok where the hell are they? this junky needs her fix lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->