A home for EVERYONE!

I agree with Krissy, where are the bump pics? I don't have one yet so I need my fix too.

LOL Grace, you don't even see it and when you're in that much pain you will do anything to be out of it. They give it to you when you're having a contraction so you don't even feel it.

Krissy, we were poor when I was a kid, so our snow boots consisted of wrapping our feet in plastic shopping bags and then stuffing them in our normal shoes. I use to enjoy the swoosh noise when I was a kid, now I just look back and am embarrassed. LOL

Hahah, I have no bump yet either. The only bump I'm sporting comes in a pair and it's more like two mounds. LOL

Mine are so freakin' sore. I tell Dan he can look but not touch. I have found that a heating pad laid across does help though. I'm dreading my milk coming in.

Wait, milk coming in (this early)? When does that happen? Does it hurt? Remember I'm clueless.

No, it comes in after you have the baby, but my boobs tripled size over night!! I was afraid to bend over, in fear I might fall over.

I've heard that with your second and so forth you can "leak" not sure if your milk actually comes in at this point though.

Krissy, this was my other question. Do you leak when this isn't your first pregnancy?

Janelle, your son is gorgeous!! It was a COMPLIMENT about his eyes!! I bet he is so expressive with them.

I hear ya on the chi chi's girl. Krissy commented on mine in my pics! What freak, huh?! It's why I love her... I told her you should see these bad boys now! Holy GINORMOUS mountains batman!!! I mean really, do they need to be preparing ALREADY?! We have MONTHS before they are needed! Ugh!

Thank you, Krissy, for being nice about my pictures lol. Of course, I totally agree my daughters are amazing!! lmao

Misty, are you sure it wasn't her creep husband. LOL just kidding Krissy!

I wanna see this picture! I feel left out.

Ok all... here are my "babies". Brieanna is on the left (she's 20) and Ashlie is on the right (she's 22). The pic is deceiving.. Brieanna is bending way down. She's like 5 inches taller than Ashlie lol. And the other pic is me and Jake! This pic is from last year. We had stopped for sight seeing while out on a motorcycle ride.

P.S. No bump pictures from me... won't be able to see it til I'm like 9 months cuz I have so much belly already!!!

Attachments

• AshnBrie Oct12.jpg
    AshnBrie Oct12.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
  • JakeandI.jpg
    JakeandI.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
You could totally pass as your daughter's sister. Hands down.

You two looks so cute. :)

When they were in high school, that happened all the time. They were in marching band so had to perform at football games. I got in at student rate all the time cuz they just assumed. I didn't argue lol. One time we were running a little late getting there before the game for warmup and we were walking in. One of the new assistant dudes said to me "where's your instrument?!" I was like uh... I'm their mother. lmao It was awesome.

LMAO you girls are sooo funny!!!!
Hi GRACE

Janelle-i started leaking colustrum like way early, even with joshua! but only like in the shower or when nips squeezed to hard lol...

OMG Grace totally funny story here....ok so after i had joshua my boob were HUGE i loved it lol i was like hey this is what i would look like with a boob job! anyways one night when joshua was like a week old or so, ok i was 21 mind you...i thought i would funny to see what would happen if i just squeezed it, kind of curious how fast i shoots out....OMG it shot across the room and hit josh(husband not baby)LMAO TRUE STORY!!! i still laugh about it! so yeah like a few days after baby is born....BAM big ol boobies and you will know when to feed the baby cuz your boobs will tell ya if you go too long...i hated it when i had to dry up...OUCH!!!

MISTY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :kiss:

HAHAHAHA Misty i was going to say that you could to!!! and ok one fluffy girl to the other...by 16 weeks could def tell i was pregnant and by 20 weeks no mistaking it!

ok have any of you ever wanted to say to a stranger who ask you when are you due," what are you talking about i am not pregnant" i wanted to but dont know if i could keep a straight face lol

Oh yeah, boobs after birth are freaking INSANE. I breastfed Brieanna and when they start crying your boobs start POURING. No lie. You don't even have to squeeze them. The baby crying triggers something, as soon as I'd uncover those bad boys the milk would be shooting. Not leaking... shooting like out of squirt gun. I couldn't use breastpads, I had to stuff washcloths in my bra to contain the leak!!! I will be breastfeeding this one also. So much cheaper!! lol Plus is already prepared and warmed to the PERFECT temp. hee hee

lmao you guys are killing me!! Cracking up over here. Thanks for boosting a big girl's ego lol

Grace, you'll be in for a surprise. I remember going shopping at walmart and hearing crying babies and my breast leaking. Also when you're at the pediatrician for your first check up. Kids are crying left and right, so you'll be leaking. It's not always like that though, only in the beginning. You're body will get use to it. I remember just thinking about my son and them leaking.

Luckily, you've got a great group of ladies here and some have been through it, so we'll be able to answer any questions and keep you updated.

WHERE THE HELL IS ASPE!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"