A home for EVERYONE!

I started leaking at 33 weeks with my daughter. I get so engorged the whole outside of my boobs become hard and sore so I always have a pump and storage bag nearby.

Ok ladies....just in case i cant get back on tonight...i gotta get my homework done...boo me....i have my first day of orientation tomorrow! 8am till 4:30pm then straight home to get kids ready for trick or treating! so wont be on till tomorrow night sorry!

kind of sad i dont get to go to joshua's halloween party tomorrow but Josh is going! i am so excited that he gets to do something with the kids at school...

Misty you are a Cougar MILF EMBRACE it lol!!!! i had to use the wash clothes to lol!

Grace swear we are not trying to scare you believe me u will have it easier than we did bc you got a great group to ask questions!

Janelle-ok there a time that we went shopping when josh was a few weeks old and i looked down and my hoody had two huge leak marks! i had leaked through 2 breastpads, a tshirt and a super thick hoody!!! i was so embarassed! good thing i had a baby to cover up with lmao!

ok here i go to be a good girl!!!

:hugs:

Misty - You and your daughters are gorgeous. And you could totally pass for their sister.

Krissy - :rofl::rofl::rofl: That is hilarious. I'm literally laughing out loud. I can imagine the look on his face when he got slapped with some breast milk. Please tell me it hit him in the face. :haha:

Janelle & Misty - I can't wait for my bobbies to get big but the leaking breasts seems pretty embarrassing. I've been a member of the itty bitty titty committee since I can remember so I'm very excited about what I have now. I'll be through the roof if they get any bigger and DH may not be able to contain himself.

Bedtime for me too. Talk to you tomorrow. Night!!

Nicole, I've heard of that with your second babies. I worry about that because at times I get that "feeling" like my milk is coming in. You know that feeling I'm talking about? I would think it's far too early for it to happen, but no idea. I'm going to ask my Dr. when I see him again.

GUESS WHAT!!!!

Tile guy just called he is taking work off on Saturday to tile our kitchen and fireplace!! WHOOHOOO!!!!!

Grace, You're going to have fun. :) Can't wait. I'm so excited for you! I'm not going to lie, your boobs are going to hurt when your milk first comes in, which will be a few days after you have baby. So my best advice to you would be to invest in a good breast pump! AND A SUPPORTIVE BRA!!

Nicole, I've heard of that with your second babies. I worry about that because at times I get that "feeling" like my milk is coming in. You know that feeling I'm talking about? I would think it's far too early for it to happen, but no idea. I'm going to ask my Dr. when I see him again.

GUESS WHAT!!!!

Tile guy just called he is taking work off on Saturday to tile our kitchen and fireplace!! WHOOHOOO!!!!!

I remember the feeling but have never felt it before I was 18 weeks pregnant.

Sorry Krissy I won't be showing for at least 3 more weeks. And then I will take pics every other week for you girls. I expect the same from you other preggos.

I didn't show until I was 18 weeks with Samuel. I've heard that you show sooner with your second, but not showing yet.

I third krissy. Where are those baby bump pictures lol

Janelle.. Such a cute picture of your pride and joy :)
I'm fine, thanks for asking. Just thinking that tomorrow is the last of the month and if af don't show, that is 2 whole months she didn't show..ggrr

Really, your boobs leak when your baby cries. I didn't know that. Interesting. Lol

Aspe, I hope she doesn't show for a whole 9 more months!

Not only do your boobs leak when your kid cries, but when ALL kids cry.

I guess hopefully we'll soon know. Af should be here by the latest, end of next week (I'm guessing).

I am famous for searching google. Don't know why I does it, but we've all been guilty, probably..lol

Some say your cervix should automatically return to low after ovulation and some say it will not return to low until the day before or of af.. I wish cm and cp would be a clear indicator, but noooo lol

Not that I can think of, for neither af or prego
Nothing that stands out as being consistent

I always wished that my urine would turn purple at the time of conception or something simple like that. I hated the 2 week wait. I was a total google snob! But was afraid to post my symptoms because I didn't want to look like an idiot if I got a BFN. It was the heartburn that did it for me. I never get heartburn and the simplest things gave it to me. That's why I tested so early. I really didn't think I was going to get a positive either, but there it was. 2 BIG FAT PINK LINES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->